My training and processing level is

• Total voters

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
I did a poll like this and got my head chopped off lol

My old thread is in the Attick I think

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Flag 2005,Trying to figure it out?? Is that a monkey on your head???

Can you expand on that? Trying to figure what out?

Yes this is a small monkey actually there are lots of them in Bohol.

The most cute thing i have ever seen Ill put some more shots on my blog sometime soon.

I'm thinking about having one as a pet instead of a dog or cat.

Grundy said "I did a poll like this and got my head chopped off" lol

Well I hope you grew it back :thumbsup:

Was there something wrong with asking this type of question before?

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Where were you on the bridge?:confused2:

I had finished the Class VI C/S course but refused to do the internship.

The life of a Flag C/S means trapped in your Tower with no free time, cold food brought to you as you cannot ever leave, no-one to talk to except seniors demanding some sort of compliance.

Of course my refusal helped me escape in the end. :thumbsup:

I was also mid action 15 NED.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Whoops. I meant that as what could have been asked. But who really cares. Some can't even hear a Scientology word without getting all riled up. :confused2:

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Whoops. I meant that as what could have been asked. But who really cares. Some can't even hear a Scientology word without getting all riled up. :confused2:

Ok I get what you are saying.

were and are..

Listening right now to Alans Miracle and Magic.

So I am all over the place on all Bridges :thumbsup:

Terril park

Sponsor
The Freezone still uses the concept of the Bridge but I am not sure about the overall view in regards to if they consider they are still in 'Scientology'.

To be certain all LRH tech was worthless means a lot of people are wrong or deluded. I'd be amazed if someone found no use for any of it anywhere because as LRH and as others have pointed out he drew his conclusions and methods from many great thinkers.

I saw a video recently that 8008 removed his gratitude note to all those persons he took knowledge from. I hope not but if anyone can confirm?

Mostly the " standard tech" Freezone considers they are scientology
and consider the COS as an abberation.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had finished the Class VI C/S course but refused to do the internship.

The life of a Flag C/S means trapped in your Tower with no free time, cold food brought to you as you cannot ever leave, no-one to talk to except seniors demanding some sort of compliance.

Of course my refusal helped me escape in the end. :thumbsup:

I was also mid action 15 NED.

Well done on the becoming a Flag C/S. I'm interested to hear if you, too, have abandoned the idea that Scientology processing has value. I haven't. I've just seen that the Church experience compromises any gains in auditing for those connected to it, especially those working directly for it. Like trying to get auditing while being suppressed.

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Well done on the becoming a Flag C/S. I'm interested to hear if you, too, have abandoned the idea that Scientology processing has value. I haven't. I've just seen that the Church experience compromises any gains in auditing for those connected to it, especially those working directly for it. Like trying to get auditing while being suppressed.

No I have not abandoned much at all.

I have added a lot of new stuff to trial and test according to my perceived value of its comprehensibility and authorship.

I will base my views regarding the tech only on my results with them and my experiences applying and receiving the technology and techniques.

I am glad now that i have freedoms to really use the data, explore their practice and no longer have a suppressive and serious environment the Church provides.

I am very much interested in studying all of it and now have been avidly reading everyone's versions..

But OT wise I have only done the solo course and never trained to c/s or to deliver the pre-ot levels.

But now they are available and so is TROM, Idenics, Knowledgism, and also stuff pre-scientology.

Even freedoms to look at practices rather than processes. Eg. remote viewing and other drills and even the old routes of the basic books.

Even stuff like LRH2, Excal, and variations on R6 handlings..

The levels of training and Grades done well I don't think many have a disagreements with.. unless you do think TRs are done as hypnotism etc

I see stat intention and misapplication as culprits, no longer was auditing for the pc, programming and regging also not for the pc, and also the complicity of staff.

The tech is known by so few staff really in Orgs. The tech is behind the hidden data line in Orgs. The Auditors get trained but then hold the lowest posts and don't really get on admin or exec lines unless its a pc flap.

I think the technology will get bashed as Scientology is, but then later or during this cycle it will still be continually used according to the practitioners and pcs choice on actions. I believe in an educated pc and thus a team.

I'm going to trial and solo R6-EW through to OT 2 as a given after Repair and advance program and then look again after all this drilling to sort my way through the OT levels, III above etc.

Fun and games really! :guyfawkes:

Veda

Sponsor
The Freezone still uses the concept of the Bridge but I am not sure about the overall view in regards to if they consider they are still in 'Scientology'.

To be certain all LRH tech was worthless means a lot of people are wrong or deluded. I'd be amazed if someone found no use for any of it anywhere because as LRH and as others have pointed out he drew his conclusions and methods from many great thinkers.

I saw a video recently that 8008 removed his gratitude note to all those persons he took knowledge from. I hope not but if anyone can confirm?

That video, as I recall, concerned 'Science of Survival', and the main issue discussed had something to do with Hubbard's wisdom on the subject of sex having been altered.

'Science of Survival' and 'Scientology 8-8008' feature notes of 'gratitude' to an impressive array of great thinkers. It was mostly PR.

One difficulty that both "Church" of Scientology Scientologists and Freezone Scientologists have, is that they can't discern what is, or is not, an Hubbardian PR line.

Here's Korzybski's 'Science and Sanity'. Several pages into it, you'll find a page headed by "To the works of." This is what is mimicked in the two Scientology books above.

Hubbard genuinely borrowed from the works of Korzybski and, when interviewed in 1986, his 2nd wife (Sara, who was a Korzybski enthusiast pre-1950, as were many others), mentioned that she would occasionally read to her, then, husband, from the pages of Korzybski's books.

However, the long lists of names, in 'SOS' and '8-8008' are not realistic representations of Hubbard's studies, and only the temporarily naive, or permanently gullible, take them seriously.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/89910/Alfred-Korzybski-Science-and-Sanity

Once Hubbard had established himself a "Source" and "Commodore," and was writing for already converted Scientologists, not potential Scientologists in the general public, his attitude changed:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=92113&postcount=6

A little more Korzybski:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=99390&postcount=39

Veda

Sponsor
No doubt there are many alterations, and the "note" in '8-8008' was probably also removed.

The - specific - one video, that you asked about, and that I referenced, is, IMO, just plain silly, with a well meaning, but clueless, "Class 8" explaining how 'Science of Survival' has been altered from LRH, etc.

The original 'Science of Survival' was transcribed from Hubbard's late night Gin&Benzedrine-inspired stream-of-consciousness sound-recording. Transcribing it, and presenting it in sentences and paragraphs, took some doing.

The only "pure LRH" would be to have the original recordings available, which is not likely.

The note of 'gratitude' was probably added as an afterthought, for a little PR enhancement.

Alarm over removal of two words from an Axiom, etc:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=137009&postcount=58

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
No doubt there are many alterations, and the "note" in '8-8008' was probably also removed.

The - specific - one video, that you asked about, and that I referenced, is, IMO, just plain silly, with a well meaning, but clueless, "Class 8" explaining how 'Science of Survival' has been altered from LRH, etc.

The original 'Science of Survival' was transcribed from Hubbard's late night Gin&Benzedrine-inspired stream-of-consciousness sound-recording. Transcribing it, and presenting it in sentences and paragraphs, took some doing.

The only "pure LRH" would be to have the original recordings available, which is not likely.

The note of 'gratitude' was probably added as an afterthought, for a little PR enhancement.

Alarm over removal of two words from an Axiom, etc:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=137009&postcount=58

I watched the first two videos from this class 8. Doesn't make sense to me either. The first edition hardback version (if that's even what she had) was pre-dated by the SOS manuscript. This was supposedly typed by someone and LRH did hand corrections and some additions. These corrections are in the manuscript. I have one of the manuscripts - there were 1250 printed. He did add a few pages of what appears to be his hand-writing in the back. So, in theory, LRH at least looked at SOS. Same with Scientology 88 since it was hand written by him and published that way. But any of his other books - who knows?

The point that LRH NEVER took the time to look over ALL of his books and correct them should have been enough to wake me up much sooner - it took me 29 years - yes, it tookmeawhile.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
I watched the first two videos from this class 8. Doesn't make sense to me either. The first edition hardback version (if that's even what she had) was pre-dated by the SOS manuscript. This was supposedly typed by someone and LRH did hand corrections and some additions. These corrections are in the manuscript. I have one of the manuscripts - there were 1250 printed. He did add a few pages of what appears to be his hand-writing in the back. So, in theory, LRH at least looked at SOS. Same with Scientology 88 since it was hand written by him and published that way. But any of his other books - who knows?

The point that LRH NEVER took the time to look over ALL of his books and correct them should have been enough to wake me up much sooner - it took me 29 years - yes, it tookmeawhile.

Many scholars would be interested in that manuscript.

Perhaps Wikileaks? Or whatever you are happy with.

nyunknown

Patron
I had 75 hours of book 1 and 25 hours of grade 0 auditing. I don't know where that would put me. I am not going on the bridge. Its not going to total freedom. Its more like london bridge is falling down! Even better its not a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow its more like once you reach the end, its more like falling into a black hole!

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron

John Sanborn told me one day that he had tried to convince LRH to change some of SOS in order to make it more acceptable. ( We were talking about some of the most inflammatory passages, such as wiping out those below 2.0 on his tone scale). LRH told John to leave SOS as he ( LRH) had written it, because he said exactly what he meant.
I have a copy of 88 in LRH's handwriting.

Chlng

Last edited:

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron

John Sanborn told me one day that he had tried to convince LRH to change some of SOS in order to make it more acceptable. ( We were talking about some of the most inflammatory passages, such as wiping out those below 2.0 on his tone scale). LRH told John to leave SOS as he ( LRH) had written it, because he said exactly what he meant.
I have a copy of 88 in LRH's handwriting.

CHLNG

Last edited:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Or maybe this is their chance to release the withhold and drop the fear.

Reminds me about a Dianetics book story about a lake, some fishing boats and creating a line of shadows deep into the water with fear to bring the fish to shore..

Maybe Ill create another poll later to see how many come out of the closet :)

The inference that the only reason someone would not reveal their identity here is because of "withhold" and fear is, to put it kindly, very Scientological, in that it makes wrong one's decisions about one's own life! Where the COS and tech went wrong began with the idea they knew best for all. And then enforced it with ethics. I believe the truest responsiblity is love and all processes, teachings, experience that do not lead to that direction may be discarded. In my experience most of the tech, while capable of creating effects, is in that line.