What's new

Why So Arrogant? Because atcause.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I happened to read Marty's fresh thread "Worse Than Fair Game?" today.
It was actually pretty good, the way I see it. Some great comments too.
I learned a few good things. Speaking of comments though, around 300 after,
some atcause someone showed up bashing Terril Park, ESMB and comparing all to clowns strongly.
Even saying clowns are better then the above-mentioned people and groups. Here:

atcause | November 3, 2010 at 2:21 am | Reply

You’re right Terril, I shouldn’t have referred to those on WWP or ESMB as “clowns”.

To do so was a degradation against clowns.

Clowns actually do something positive in the world.

At that point I was ready to start punching things, including some asses. Instead I wrote this reply:

Stat | November 3, 2010 at 7:05 am | Reply
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

atcause -
Just something I want you to consider, if this post will go through:
For many years I considered myself a true hardcore Scientologist, long production list, three different countries, many happy students and pcs.
I sacrificed a lot for my cause, don’t really feel like sharing the details.
I am on ESMB and I am here and some other places too.
I don’t know much about Terril Park and I know even less about you.
I generally like people, a lot, but your comments made me wonder WTF is your problem? Chill, have some pizza, kiss someone. Just an advice, before you post again. P.S. There is a list of smart ass things in my head I heroically convinced myself not to post, just because I am not interested in out smarting anyone. Respecting others who are sincere in their motives and sorting things out together is my interest. Cheers.

It's all a bit out of the context perhaps, so feel free to see the whole thread.
But c'mon. How atcause can one be?!

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Still awaiting moderation... Oh well, it's late night. Cheers.
I just hope someone will notice how fucking wrong it is.
On the grand scheme of things though, it could be irrelevant.
Sometimes, I am glad I skip the grand something thingy.

omnom

Patron with Honors
Assuming "atcause" is a supporter of LRH and the Tech, perhaps this person would want to revisit "What is Greatness" by Mr. Hubbard himself.

Regardless if anyone here thinks it is a hypocritical document, a true LRH follower would see the wisdom in those words.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have a feeling that "atcause" is the same person who posts here as "thereckoning".

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I don't see any reason to swallow the story of the 'DDOS' attack. Marty also talks about the 'spam posts', but, I suspect he's referring to some of the unwished for commentary in the 'worse than fairgame' thread.

Anyway, what evidence is there for a DDOS? Beyond that 'marty said so'?

Zinj

TG1

Angelic Poster
Excuse me.

The alleged / I wasn't in the room when it happened / Zinjifar's default position is Marty is always lying DDOS attack.

:)

AnonKat

Crusader
I don't see any reason to swallow the story of the 'DDOS' attack. Marty also talks about the 'spam posts', but, I suspect he's referring to some of the unwished for commentary in the 'worse than fairgame' thread.

Zinj

Blug, Marty wouldn't post something about WWP otherwise.

Looney Tunes
Posted on November 4, 2010
by martyrathbun09| 87 Comments
Hold the presses. You many not have been outed after all.

I had little time to analyze the LT posting referred to in the last post. However, I was contacted by some WWP people to verify whether or not one of their own actually sent to my blog one of the comments LT published in his photobucket. Turns out, by comparing search data from my blog with other external evidence we discovered the alleged comment was manufactured by LT. It was never sent by the alleged sender. Now, the nature of the comment tended to make the WWP person look like a rat working with me to screw over other WWP folk. Manufactured out of whole cloth by OSA. Think DM is getting a little uneasy about disparate factions – who are on to him – going into communication?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Zinjifar's default position is Marty is always lying

Nah, that would be difficult for even Marty. My default position is that Marty lies when he feels like it or thinks it serves his purposes. Probably sometimes when he's not even expecting to be believed, but, where a lie is better than nothing.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Zinj

It's not really a DDOS attack. The site is hosted at wordpress.com, not on his own server. He's referring to receiving thousands of comments to his blog that are not genuine ones, somewhat like the sporge attacks to ARS that he is probably familiar with. But yes, no evidence he's shown (like a screenshot of his Wordpress moderator panel showing 61,427 comments to moderate).

Paul

Zinj, why is it you always accuse Marty of having some deep, dark and sinister intention behind what he's doing than what is obvious to anyone with one eye?

You always think Marty has some deep dark evil plan and intention that's very different that what it appears to most others or anyone remotely sane.

You always see some deep covert conspiracy in everything the man does.

Why do you do that?

Marty could walk into the bathroom and you would think he's not really in there to use the bathroom but to covertly contact DM in his attempt to run a big cover conspiracy to get WWP, ESMB, the psychs and the US government fighting.

You always go off the deep Hollywood end on what Marty's true intentions are.

Zinj

What evidence is there that there wasn't a DDOS beyond that you said so?

It's not really a DDOS attack. The site is hosted at wordpress.com, not on his own server. He's referring to receiving thousands of comments to his blog that are not genuine ones, somewhat like the sporge attacks to ARS that he is probably familiar with.

It has the same end effect, it keeps the blog from operating as intended.

But yes, no evidence he's shown (like a screenshot of his Wordpress moderator panel showing 61,427 comments to moderate).

Why should he?

In order to calm Zinj's galloping paranoia that he might have made it all up?

Excuse me.

The alleged / I wasn't in the room when it happened / Zinjifar's default position is Marty is always lying DDOS attack.

Exactly. That's always his position. No matter what the man says or does, Zinj never takes it on face value.

He always sees some dark, covert intention behind what he says or does that most normal people don't see.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
My goodness Reck...you do get around.

At this point it is obvious to me that you're determined to get around my question to you:

"Got a question for you. Did you personally know and have face time with El Ron, Mary Sue, DM, Marty, Mayo, Reynolds, Axcell, Sarge and the CMO?"

What a pity. I was in hopes that you were a "real" person that would actually engage in open dialogue.

I'll not bother you further and leave you to your egoist cyber masterbation.

Face:)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Exactly. That's always his position. No matter what the man says or does, Zinj never takes it on face value.

He always sees some dark, covert intention behind what he says or does that most normal people don't see.
So? - Shorestories and daft scientology handlings won't work on him.. Does it bother you?

I don't believe Mr. Rathbun either.. I do believe Mr.Rathbun will run a fine OSA PR game. I've seen him do that.. And that does mean we can't trust a single word.. Indeed we must suspect shenanigans worthy of a bad spy movie.

:yes:

Terril park

Sponsor
I happened to read Marty's fresh thread "Worse Than Fair Game?" today.
It was actually pretty good, the way I see it. Some great comments too.
I learned a few good things. Speaking of comments though, around 300 after,
some atcause someone showed up bashing Terril Park, ESMB and comparing all to clowns strongly.
Even saying clowns are better then the above-mentioned people and groups. Here:

atcause | November 3, 2010 at 2:21 am | Reply

You’re right Terril, I shouldn’t have referred to those on WWP or ESMB as “clowns”.

To do so was a degradation against clowns.

Clowns actually do something positive in the world.

At that point I was ready to start punching things, including some asses. Instead I wrote this reply:

Stat | November 3, 2010 at 7:05 am | Reply
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

atcause -
Just something I want you to consider, if this post will go through:
For many years I considered myself a true hardcore Scientologist, long production list, three different countries, many happy students and pcs.
I sacrificed a lot for my cause, don’t really feel like sharing the details.
I am on ESMB and I am here and some other places too.
I don’t know much about Terril Park and I know even less about you.
I generally like people, a lot, but your comments made me wonder WTF is your problem? Chill, have some pizza, kiss someone. Just an advice, before you post again. P.S. There is a list of smart ass things in my head I heroically convinced myself not to post, just because I am not interested in out smarting anyone. Respecting others who are sincere in their motives and sorting things out together is my interest. Cheers.

It's all a bit out of the context perhaps, so feel free to see the whole thread.
But c'mon. How atcause can one be?!

Your comment went through. Atcause made even more ridiculous statements IMO and it prompted me to introduce details of the actions
against Paulette Cooper. Marty allowed my posts with URLs connecting LRH
to operation Freakout, and other posts, and along the way said I'd be a goner on his blog.

He reconsidered as I suspected he might, and I'm still allowed to post.

My last post on this thread.

-------------

Thanks Marty.

In my book you’re a stand up guy.

Standing up to the 800 pound gorilla.

Way cool

I’ll post as I wish, and you don’t like it and block it thats fine with me. This is your space.

Your comment went through. Atcause made even more ridiculous statements IMO and it prompted me to introduce details of the actions
against Paulette Cooper. Marty allowed my posts with URLs connecting LRH
to operation Freakout, and other posts, and along the way said I'd be a goner on his blog.

He reconsidered as I suspected he might, and I'm still allowed to post.

My last post on this thread.

-------------

Thanks Marty.

In my book you’re a stand up guy.

Standing up to the 800 pound gorilla.

Way cool

I’ll post as I wish, and you don’t like it and block it thats fine with me. This is your space.

There was more exchange between Terril and Marty than this.

For the whole conversation not to mention all the other things said to Terril by other commentators, please go to Marty's blog and get the whole story.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/11/02/worse-than-fair-game/#comments

Here's one thing "Ralph Hilton" stated about Terril which I found very interesting:

"My current conclusion regarding Terril is that he seeks to disdain LRH somewhat in order to promote the “Freezone” which implements Bill Robertson’s psychotic “upper OT levels”.
I occasionally suggest that LRH may have made an incorrect decision based on the data available to him as sometimes distorted considerably by those with vested interests.
I am one of the few people here who have actually met LRH and looked straight into his eyes.
I trust that being. I have not met anyone comparable.
He never claimed to be GOD and was not."

See Terril, I can cherry pick too.

So? - Shorestories and daft scientology handlings won't work on him.. Does it bother you?

I don't believe Mr. Rathbun either.. I do believe Mr.Rathbun will run a fine OSA PR game. I've seen him do that.. And that does mean we can't trust a single word.. Indeed we must suspect shenanigans worthy of a bad spy movie.

:yes:

"Shorestories" huh Schim?

What is it that you feel Marty has said or claimed that's a "Shorestory"?

I think you have been reading too much of Zinj's fantasies for too long on this message board.