What's new

Neurotology !!! Funniest shit EVER !!!

Sindy

Crusader
When it makes it to SNL, how can the celebs ignore this? This is the funniest shit I have ever seen. You have to watch it many times. How friggin' cathartic!

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
This has blown up on facebook and the net and the Bunker and twitter !
The cult is exposed to the world now !!! Game over motherfucker !!!

mockingbird

The video has people going to the RPF and being sued to death and writing a book how Neurotology ruined my life with brainwashing ! It EXPOSES the cult's crimes ! People get overboarded and chained up and hide and are fair gamed IN the video !

Good Luck fixing this !:duh::duh::duh::duh::biggrin:

Techless

Patron Meritorious

Sindy

Crusader
It appears your link has had video taken down, but MB's link still is working (as of 2:45a)

Would've been nice to see the better version, but holy god, was it fantastic! I would love to create, produce this kinda stuff - humor seems to be the only way to cut through to the masses, about actually serious stuff.

Really? It still plays for me.

mockingbird

THIS video will make Scientology impossible to promote to ANY new members and all media will ignore smear campaigns as Scientology turns almost 100% of members into critics !! WITH endless horror stories backed by facts !!! OOpsies !! DM you fail PR forever !!!

Thanks for playing cult leader , you are done motherfucker !!!

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
The video has people going to the RPF and being sued to death and writing a book how Neurotology ruined my life with brainwashing ! It EXPOSES the cult's crimes ! People get overboarded and chained up and hide and are fair gamed IN the video !

Good Luck fixing this !:duh::duh::duh::duh::biggrin:

That's why I like satire and cartoons so much. Claim what the fuck you want, speak out the horrible truth or some wild crap completely made up, and just don't use the original names. Although even in such cases all things parody are well protected in most civilized countries from accusations of copyright abuse - think Star Wars, Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. or whatever gets mocked much in cartoons or stand-up comedy or even whole movies. Satire/parody/comedy standardly gets filed under "freedom of speech", albeit that kind of art is not always sufficiently protected from being accused of the "crime" of mocking religious stuff, "Because My Dear Meme Virus Must Not Be Mocked So I Can Be A More Docile Host, And Make Even More Hosts". Still, in satire and comedy the artists can claim and assert whatever the fuck they want, everyone knows who or what is meant, no one has to care about hiring 160 lawyers for examining all assertions, and. the. SLUTS. can. not. sue. :moon:
Oh btw.: MAD magazine forevah! :dance:

attachment.php

Attachments

• daily-giggle-306-09072013 (500).jpg
    daily-giggle-306-09072013 (500).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

So many freaking hilarious moments!

First one that comes to mind. . .

(1:06 - 1:10) When the righteously fanatical lady singer started doing that churchy "We're-going-to-clear-this-mudball-by-golly" head banging.

mockingbird

Tony Ortega was figuring out the lyrics at 3:45am and will have a new post on this at 7am ! The lyrics are hilarious and damn the cult with truth ! No recovery from that !:yes:

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
I and others got that controverse, progressive idea that all the journalists and show biz people are A BIT PISSED at the Chult of $cn, whatchathink??? :p
All these well thought-through pieces pop up so suddenly, so there might be a little RAGE and LUST FOR VENGEANCE involved... I mean, it can be a motivational aid...
I tell ya, this is the Dark Side at work... :coolwink:
But I could be wrong and they are all just eager to to the right thing... :) :giggle: :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Inglourious Basterds - Eli Roth + Brad Pitt (500).jpg
    Inglourious Basterds - Eli Roth + Brad Pitt (500).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 204

Leland

Crusader
This SNL skit must have been kept under wraps....before and during production....

No indication of Cult threatening lawsuits??

Another great point is.....this played to many who might not have watched "Prison of Belief"....a whole new audience....inoculated...

I think SNL plays to a pretty young demographic......all the better.

Also, any Cult Members, watching this.....wonder if they would have turned their TVs off....Hmmmmmm

Leland

Crusader
I and others got that controverse, progressive idea that all the journalists and show biz people are A BIT PISSED at the Chult of $cn, whatchathink??? :p
All these well thought-through pieces pop up so suddenly, so there might be a little RAGE and LUST FOR VENGEANCE involved... I mean, it can be a motivational aid...
I tell ya, this is the Dark Side at work... :coolwink:
But I could be wrong and they are all just eager to to the right thing... :) :giggle: :)

attachment.php

Yea, between the Cult of Hubbard and the Gay Mafia......it must have been rough in Hollywood...