What's new

OSA monitoring of ESMB

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Ann H. Yes, fabulous body but the rest, not so much. She ended up in Tours Org, didn't she?

Never noticed the body to tell you the truth, the ugly boat-race was enough for me. What I do remember while I was banged up on the RPF and safely 'out of the way', was her and Buttery competing for my wife's affections. Where she ended up I don't know and couldn't care less.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I've received word from a source, who needs to remain confidential, that OSA is indeed actively monitoring ESMB.

Please remind new people of this, so they don't post identifying info in their stories.

That's alright and to be expected.
After all we began monitoring everything they've done from the beginning as the defined purpose of this board.
First blood...
They'll always and only be playing catch up!
Mostly bluster and cluster on their part...
We've too many points of light for them to match, now and on into the future!

Phoenix8

Patron with Honors
Just keep in mind that the only power they have over you, is what you give them.

Truthfully, I ignore OSA and any and all attempts to contact me. Some of it has been laughable intimidation tactics as you would have guessed. I have a life far detached from scientology for many many moons now. My big worry is just losing family still in.

Thank you for the reminder :)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I know many here have gone through disconnection with dear ones - family\friends (happened to me too)

Since we know that in the event (high probability) we are dicovered for voicing we are not anymore part of it..our dear ones will be handled very shortly to disconnect..

Would it be a better option to try to prepare the ground with them..and do a ''handling'' and prepare them before the CO$ handling comes...

Just a question here...don't have a clue :confused2:

Hi Osa :wave:

Enough of those long hours on shifts...not paid..falling asleep on the keyboard ???
Tired of this harsh regging - hars ethics - non-endind sec checks ????
Feeling bad about those finding on the truth of OT levels???
Don't want to go again locked in the RPF or on intriorizaiton rundown ????

Well, we've been there done that too.

Never hesitate to post anonymously here and ask for help!
Your anonymity will be respected and you will have friends to help you go through any process of doubt condition, leaving, or whatever...
You won't be made wrong for your past in the CO$...

There are several former OSA here and they seem pretty much happy to be out without anymore pressure to destroy people's life you are pressure to view as ennemies. :confused2: (those are the people who only decided to left the CO$ they were not happy in..exactely like you :eyeroll:)
We now live a happy normal life we enjoy, feel loved, free and have fun as well as being able to live a rich spiritual life without anymore fear to l oose our eternity.

And the best..it's freeeeeeeeeeeee :biggrin:

Ciao Ciao
Osa former colleagues
take care :wink2:

Last edited:

Margaret

Patron
Dear [STRIKE]gravy-sucking pigs[/STRIKE] OSA,

LRH said "That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others."

Yet here you are searching for scientologists 'uttering' their opinions so that you can curtail their inalienable right to free speech as LRH proclaims above.

How do you square that in your brain?

Love your post !!! and how you address OSA in the first "draft" :roflmao::hysterical:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would like to address OSA (BTW - OSA DOES GET PAID - big bucks - ask Tory Maggo)

FUCK YOU OSA:yes:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I would like to address OSA (BTW - OSA DOES GET PAID - big bucks - ask Tory Maggo)

FUCK YOU OSA:yes:

Yes, it's been awhile for me. So, in a 'new unit' of time,

Fuck You OSA! Fuck You $cientology!

Ted Bragin, Tim Edwards, Kirk Steele, Laura Kindermann, the inhuman p.o.s. Lisa Starkey, ASHO, LA Day, & the IAS... EAT SHIT and DIE! You conniving fucking thieves.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

Ted Bragin, Tim Edwards, Kirk Steele, Laura Kindermann, the inhuman p.o.s. Lisa Starkey, ASHO, LA Day, & the IAS... EAT SHIT and DIE! You conniving fucking thieves.

You are so rude - why not simply: "[STRIKE]go to hell[/STRIKE] circle around target 2" ?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

OOO MMM GGG

Ted Bragin and Kirk Steele...had them both - pathetic men

Care to share their bat shit caaaarrrrraaaaazzzzyyyy "Reg" Psycho with us?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
OOO MMM GGG

Ted Bragin and Kirk Steele...had them both - pathetic men

Care to share their bat shit caaaarrrrraaaaazzzzyyyy "Reg" Psycho with us?

Ted Bragin. What a piece of..... work, that clown is. I'll never forget the look on his face as he in so many words, told me LRH is God. :omg: I did a double-take so hard I almost snapped my neck. The look on his face I can only describe as, insanely rapturous. My mind was screaming "Run!, Run you idiot!" But it was too late I was enmeshed in their (ASHO & IAS) scam to separate me from my money.

It truly is mind control. I was like one of those guys in a bad horror movie that is in the evil scientists lab and has lost control of his body but is awake to the sick experiments being conducted. Which is doubly worse since most $cientology victims are asleep to the scam until much later. I was awake to it but was trapped somehow.

The end result of this four month mindfuck was me standing on Sunset Blvd looking for the next bus coming by to throw myself in front of it. The piece-of-excrement-wrapped-in-human-skin known as Lisa Starkey, the ASHO Asst. Chaplain, (what a laugh) had tried to get me to "End Cycle". The betrayal after trust was so titanic she almost succeded. But $cientologists are generally fuck-up's, even the evil spawn of Starkey, so it didn't work.

Took me 11 months of reading ESMB to wrap my head around it all. The dimensions of the $cientology scam are so evil and disgusting it can be difficult to get a grip on it. I was doing other things also to get myself right. It was a tough couple of years. mid 2011, to late 2013/2014. I'm going to leave all my posts here as they are. I'm not embarrassed. It's just a record of a persons recovery and the stages they go through on that journey.

$cientology=evil R us

edit*
It was steep tuition but I have an unshakeable certainty on the utter worthlessness and criminality of the scheming cult of $cientolgy. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if there was a big red button in front of me that I could push and the $cientology kult would disappear. I'd slam it with a sledge hammer.

Phoenix8

Patron with Honors
I've posted it here before, but if you'd like to see it, here it is. It was issued to myself and my wife (and the unpleasant Anne Hartshorne).

As you can see, it's a first-class example of the art of mimeography - not.

gR2SXIm.jpg

If they can identify me from it, DILLIGAF.

I got a call from Clearwater the other day asking if I was still receiving mail. And then I asked this caller, who was reluctant to tell me what his org and post was, if I had been declared yet. He then told me he's in the mail room so I asked if he could mail me my goldenrod if I'm declared and if he could please searchfor my goldenrod if I am declared.

But he tried to TR3 me, of course, and wanted to know if in still getting mail at my "location"... I told him that he should just use his knowingness and stop the case on post. I said to put me on hold, phone OSA & Ask for a pdf copy of my declare - since they've stopped using mimeo goldenrod on old typewriters and legal sized paper.

It didn't work - but worth a try lol haha

He asked if I wanted to be declared and I told him that's not his post if he's in the mail room - please hand the phone to the OSA Rep listening on the call. There have been multiple times in the past when the eavesdropping OSA Rep would jump into the call and try to reason with me or find my "ruin" in the past.

Again, worth a try

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hi OSA,

WoW!

Heavy schedule and load of work in these last weeks!
Unfortunately , the critics boards didn't collapsed :confused2:
Seems like party whistling in the wind

Ah well..
What do you thing really of people trying to stop freedom of speech on WW internet ????
Do you really think it can happened ????

It's way too late...unfortunately for totalitarian ideologies to dominate and control people...not possible on internet :confused2:
Internet is an area of free speech. You can't control it! :no:

But hey...How about your life????
Can you enjoy it ?? your family , friends ?????
Can you have sufficient sleep ??? good food ????
Can you enjoy playing with grand-childrens???
Can you make a nice dinner , have all people sitting at the table, to share and enjoy eachother???
Can you travel and discover new countries, new wonders, new cultures???

One thing is certain...this life you presently have..is the only YOU have...
when it's over it's over. Wether ther is something or not after..it won't be this life you have now!

How about you make it a journey you enjoy ???
and ensure you don't have any regrets when it's over!
Don't ever agree on being anyone else's slave.
You can have a more fulfilling and rewarding life in just enjoying
you dear ones , sharing love so, this way, you create an impact on making this
life a better place for everyone.

Does it make sens???
Think about it!

Have a nice week-end
Osa!

:flowers2: :cheers2: :gathering:

[H]
Oh..when you monitor all the exex boards..you must turn off the screen computer at least 2 hours prior you go to sleep...
otherwise , you don't have sufficient time to build up the necessary melatonin to fall asleep and you will be stuck with severe insomnia. [/H]

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hi OSA,

This saturday night PTS middle class life consisted of:

Having a delicious café latté with a friend..
Prepare a delicious poulet crapaudine with lemon and dijon mustard sparkled with fresh tarragon
Cook a new receipe of cauliflower and apple potage
( I ate it last week, in a beatiful small restaurant, when I got in a trek in the mountains...it was just stunning how this earth has some wonders for us to enjoy)

When you can look farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr over the mountains and can see and feel all this natural strenght, fill your lungs with it..taking deep breaths...
You are just filled with so much strong earth energy, providing lot of stamina, a clear mind, a regenerated soul, a sense of gratefulness and joy to be alive!
You get , naturally, all this space you need within your mind and your spirit! You become a recepient of beauty and ''thetaness''

There is nothing wrong in enjoying what life has given us..for free...
For much of human beings , to value and appreciate the gifts of a simple life are the key to broaden our own spiritual life.

Take your kids in a mountain trek next week-end , prepare a delicious dinner and enjoy all those wins and sense of true joy!
those will create a free permanent floating needle

Lotus
XXX

1000px-Wittenberg_summit_panorama.jpg

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I got a call from Clearwater the other day asking if I was still receiving mail. And then I asked this caller, who was reluctant to tell me what his org and post was, if I had been declared yet. He then told me he's in the mail room so I asked if he could mail me my goldenrod if I'm declared and if he could please searchfor my goldenrod if I am declared.

But he tried to TR3 me, of course, and wanted to know if in still getting mail at my "location"... I told him that he should just use his knowingness and stop the case on post. I said to put me on hold, phone OSA & Ask for a pdf copy of my declare - since they've stopped using mimeo goldenrod on old typewriters and legal sized paper.

It didn't work - but worth a try lol haha

He asked if I wanted to be declared and I told him that's not his post if he's in the mail room - please hand the phone to the OSA Rep listening on the call. There have been multiple times in the past when the eavesdropping OSA Rep would jump into the call and try to reason with me or find my "ruin" in the past.

Again, worth a try

ROTFLMFAO! Classic response. Simply f00king classic. I'm sad I can only like your post once, and not 1000x!

:roflmao:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My best sincere wishes to OSA, in hope you spent some christmas tieme with your kids and you enjoy what family love and support means in your and their life...

How about you take this little time off your ''saving the planet'' post and revisit your thoughts about this:

1) Am I doing my best to make other people and my life the best I can ????
2) Am I doing thingg ordered to me to make other's people a hell..and does it makes me feel good or not????

May the force and courage be with you and you find the strenght to stop hurting people and their family but instead choose to promote peace and tolerance to make a better world for you kids (you and us) to live in.
Merry Christmas..may you you love and be loved.

(whenever ,osa terminal or volunteer), would like to leave the cult or get help to do so ,(or just talk about it) under the radar, don't hesitate. Whatever you may have done is not the point, ..you will get the help by people of trust and confidentiality will be provided)

We are at the croassroads of $cientology (all truth of abuse are revealed now..what's next ???) ..
think about it and take the righ direction. It's never too late.

In the USA of Canada Call toll free 1-866-XSEAORG

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
My best sincere wishes to OSA, in hope you spent some christmas tieme with your kids and you enjoy what family love and support means in your and their life...

How about you take this little time off your ''saving the planet'' post and revisit your thoughts about this:

1) Am I doing my best to make other people and my life the best I can ????
2) Am I doing thingg ordered to me to make other's people a hell..and does it makes me feel good or not????

May the force and courage be with you and you find the strenght to stop hurting people and their family but instead choose to promote peace and tolerance to make a better world for you kids (you and us) to live in.
Merry Christmas..may you you love and be loved.

(whenever ,osa terminal or volunteer), would like to leave the cult or get help to do so ,(or just talk about it) under the radar, don't hesitate. Whatever you may have done is not the point, ..you will get the help by people of trust and confidentiality will be provided)

We are at the croassroads of $cientology (all truth of abuse are revealed now..what's next ???) ..
think about it and take the righ direction. It's never too late.

In the USA of Canada Call toll free 1-866-XSEAORG

I like the thought, but it might be too late for some of them. The dipshits that waste 10, 20 or 30 years in the kult and then get tossed to the gutter like trash... that's $cientology S.O.P. So, if you're reading this and in the $cn. cult don't waste too much time. The longer you wait the harder it is to have a life.