What's new

OEC6 Chat With Max Hauri-Indie Scientology Podcast

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
A "lying con man" would be more accurate. He successfully conned you and I and thousands of others, so I wouldn't characterize him as 'idiotic'. :cool:

And calling Hubbard a lying con man would really only be ad hom if you were using it as a strategy to avoid addressing the substance of his arguments with logic.

People who have no ability to counter another persons argument or position utilizing logic or reason will often attack the others character.

But for YOU to call Hubbard a lying conman isn't ad hom because:

1) It is a 100% accurate description

2) You HAVE addressed Hubbard's writings utilizing logic or reason thousands of times, demonstrating that your description is spot on.
Good points!

After careful reconsideration, I hereby humbly amend my description of Dr. Hubbard--by removing my inappropriate "idiotic" generality--thus reducing it down to extremely limited & specific activity, as follows:

A lying con man and certifiable idiot in the fields of marriage, integrity, children, happiness, love,
non-profit organizations,
criminality, ethics, cancer, justice, exchange, philosophy, technology,
science, drugs, medicine, the human mind, the physical world, the spiritual realm, survival,
religion, the paranormal, saving mankind and salvaging this sector of the universe.

---

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I find the subject of "AD HOM" quite fascinating and equally perplexing.

In such times of uncertainty and confusion I turn to the writings of Don Hubbard (see avatar) the noted philosopher and Founder of the Church of Hoaxology. In our scripture LDH stated:

"One can say that AD HOM is wrong and one would not be incorrect.
One can also say that WAR is wrong and one would likewise not be incorrect.
However, the fact that something is "wrong" does not make it unnecessary."

- L. Don Hubbard from his bestselling book:
Idiotics the Modern Science of Cult Debunking

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
If he just comes here for the purpose of posting a promotional post, which is what the OP is, and unwilling to engage in any type of discussion or even acknowledge comments, than that constitutes SPAM, and IMO he should be banned if he doesn't change his behavior after a warning.
Where I come from, they call that blog pimping.

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
Why post on a forum if you don't want to talk about anything :/
It's called blog pimping. His sole purpose in posting here is to drive up visits to his video blog.

Guarantee you, he's not even following the comments here. Like any good blog pimp, he's already downstream posting the same thing on other forums.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Good points!

After careful reconsideration, I hereby humbly amend my description of Dr. Hubbard--by removing my inappropriate "idiotic" generality--thus reducing it down to extremely limited & specific activity, as follows:

A lying con man and certifiable idiot in the fields of marriage, integrity, children, happiness, love,
non-profit organizations,
criminality, ethics, cancer, justice, exchange, philosophy, technology,
science, drugs, medicine, the human mind, the physical world, the spiritual realm, survival,
religion, the paranormal, saving mankind and salvaging this sector of the universe.

---
Pardon me Hoaxy,

but I think you forgot " a pathological liar" according to a court ruling regarding his extremely abusive behavior toward Sarah Northrup, the "second wife he never had" , according to his own saying , captured on a video.

However, you shall be fair to Dr Hubbard humanitarian accomplishments in the fields of philosophy, mental HEALTH, spirituality, NASA space program (datas regarding his transportation events on Venus), sociology of the family and anthropology (a history of man) for which he was recognized , by the many experts in those fields, as a brillant researcher and contributor.

Yes the man has flaws, he never pretended to be a god, but he was a very humble man who dedicated his life to the betterment or mankind.

Why, Hoaxy, do you persist in refusing to credit Dr Hubbard for this???

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's called blog pimping. His sole purpose in posting here is to drive up visits to his video blog.

Guarantee you, he's not even following the comments here. Like any good blog pimp, he's already downstream posting the same thing on other forums.

It looks that way. Some sites I've seen have measures to inhibit this, for example by requiring someone who starts a thread to return to it and comment on what has been said.

Andy Nolch

Patron
Hi Andy,

I know next to nothing about you. Is this just a quick drive-by post, or are you willing to engage with people here? You must know it will be rough if you do.

:chew-toy:

Paul
well sometimes I will put the keyboard boxing gloves on and take on some low tone beings baby!

Andy Nolch

Patron
Great idea ... let's actually go out of our way to align ESMB with an attention seeking, anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, indie who obscenely defaced the memorial of a girl who was stalked and then viciously raped and murdered as she walked home from work by painting lewd graffiti all over it and made himself one of the most disliked individuals in town overnight ... just to make a point.

If you can stomach it (I couldn't but I got the general vibe in the first few minutes) ... here is his pathetic excuse for doing what he did.

Hey you disgusting person, you couldn't understand a conspiracy if it hit you over the head, just because you can't understand them doesn't Mena they don't exist,

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
strativarius said: ↑
Welcome back to esmb Andy, we all love to hear the latest news about the indie scientology fraternity and about how it is going to carry on Ron's work of clearing the planet and this sector of the universe. Keep up the good work!!
Andy Nolch said: ↑
Hey you disgusting person, you couldn't understand a conspiracy if it hit you over the head
And you wouldn't know sarcasm if it came up and bit you on the ass!

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
strativarius said: ↑

And you wouldn't know sarcasm if it came up and bit you on the ass!
As Scientologists, (as mentionned by Andy)we use the tone scale to assess groups and people.

Your warm welcoming speak for your tone as well as Trubs entheta conspiracies used to attack...very low on the tone scale.
( I propose here we remain good decent people and use the Tech to raise Trubs and ESMB tone collapsing after years of Scientology entheta spreading)

I am still looking at my human evaluation chart, clipped to my clipboard, and trying to figure out Andy's tone

@Andy Nolch Can you give me some cues and explain this event (mentionned on the thread ) you were a victim; this will make the record straight ????
Then we could spot your thetan on the chart and better know who you truly are and what are your intentions as a being.

ARC
Lotus.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Hey you disgusting person, you couldn't understand a conspiracy if it hit you over the head, just because you can't understand them doesn't Mena they don't exist,
My first exposure to Scientology was by way of a psychedelic-art-decorated "Scientology ticket" handed to me while entering an Incredible String Band concert at the Fillmore East in the lower East Side of New York City in 1969.

John McMaster, the "world's first real Clear" had not yet been declared an "SP" by Hubbard, and had not yet been "erased" (becoming a "non person") in the world of Scientology. In the back of my mind, I associated McMaster with Scientology as I had seen him, a year earlier, being interviewed on the Les Crane TV show. He created a good impression.

latest

With my "Scientology ticket" in hand, I visited the New York Org and purchased some of Hubbard's early 1950s Scientology books, featuring such things as The Factors, the Axioms, and the Phoenix Lectures (which was a book at the time), etc.

77e13c00eba6579759438e7d232c1b55--mest-the-oreilly-factor.jpg

Much later, I discovered that The Factors, etc. was re-cycled Aleister Crowley.

This is what I thought Scientology was.​

I was naive.

As it turned out, the real Scientology was the opposite of the serene, compassionate, and wise patina that Hubbard and Scientology had sought to present to "wogs" and "raw meat."​

____________​

A similarly naive person might have thought that someone like Andy Nolch would have used his enormous theta endowment to flood this board with free theta and de-stimulate us all with his vast serene "beingness." And might have thought Andy Nolch would have used his great ARC skills, and his skill in utilizing the communication cycle, to bring us all "to our senses," to lead us to life changing "cognitions," but no.

Seems Andy Nolch is just another person, no more evolved than a soccer (football) hooligan, but a soccer hooligan who sees Hubbardian significance, RON (Andy's a RON groupie), spaceships, conspiracies, psychs, Marcabians, beams from implant stations etc. wherever he looks.

Ho hum.

Disappointing.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Seems Andy Nolch is just another person, no more evolved than a soccer (football) hooligan, but a soccer hooligan who sees Hubbardian significance, RON (Andy's a RON groupie), spaceships, conspiracies, psychs, Marcabians, beams from implant stations etc. wherever he looks.

Ho hum.

Disappointing.
Oh no man, don't do this, you gone too far. You have crossed the line here. Leave the Marcabian confederates out of this.

Imagine you met a gal belonging to the "daughters of the Marcab confederacy" association, would you really tell that to her face?

Let me tell ya somethin' right now - you ain't got no respect for the marcab heritage. No respect, no place, no how, no suh! ;)

HelluvaHoax!

Scientologists are all, by default, trolls.

Noich is an OT. Operating Troll. They use high-toned theta to troll people by using low-toned entheta to cave them in.

This is what Ron told them to do. And they have "reality" with Ron, therefore they "agree" with everything he commands.

Hubbard is the basic-basic of why Scientologists are all trolls.

That's why Scientolgists "always attack" anyone who disagrees with them. Because spinning in others "indicates" to them, "blows charge" and gives them "wins". Wogs call this practice sociopathic behavior or simply sadism.

Were there any other questions on why Noich sadistically defiled the memorial service for a raped and murdered girl by scribbling obscene dick graphics?

Last edited: