What's new

Complete list of all official Orgs/Missions in the World

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
If it exposes the lies so we can make fun of cultie spokespeople, it's sooo worth it.

DCAnon

Here's a good summary from hartley patterson and a link to the historical breakdown of missions and orgs.

• 27 countries have at least one Org no change from 2007.
  • 23 countries have missions only, down 7 from 2007.
  • Most countries show little change in the number of service units. As noted in our previous surveys however, a few countries are different.
  • Russia has two Orgs supporting a lot of Missions, but growth has reversed (30 down from 73) perhaps due to competition from Rons Org.
  • Italy also has a lot of Missions, the number seems to have stabilised.
  • Several other countries experienced a big growth in Missions such as Hungary, Slovakia, Taiwan and Ukraine but these like Russia appear to be in decline.
  • In the USA the number of Missions has now fallen after a decade of steady increase.
  • Orgs: 128 (no change) Missions: 322 (down 61 from 2007)

Historical geographic breakdown of orgs/missions: http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/stolgy_5.htm

Prove it. :)

But what counts as a group? A Volunteer Minister having a regular meeting every month that no-one comes to — is that a group?

Paul

Every last BT ever run in session is a died in the wool Scientologist. All of the BTs waiting to be audited by pre OTs all over the world will soon be countable. Actually the Co$ count is very consevative. :)

knn

Patron Meritorious
But what counts as a group? A Volunteer Minister having a regular meeting every month that no-one comes to — is that a group?
Let's also not forget that 3 people can make 6 groups.
And 12 people can make 4095 groups.

Last edited:

knn

Patron Meritorious
Here's a good summary from hartley patterson and a link to the historical breakdown of missions and orgs.
  • 27 countries have at least one Org no change from 2007.
  • 23 countries have missions only, down 7 from 2007.
  • Most countries show little change in the number of service units. As noted in our previous surveys however, a few countries are different.
  • Russia has two Orgs supporting a lot of Missions, but growth has reversed (30 down from 73) perhaps due to competition from Rons Org.
  • Italy also has a lot of Missions, the number seems to have stabilised.
  • Several other countries experienced a big growth in Missions such as Hungary, Slovakia, Taiwan and Ukraine but these like Russia appear to be in decline.
  • In the USA the number of Missions has now fallen after a decade of steady increase.
  • Orgs: 128 (no change) Missions: 322 (down 61 from 2007)

Brilliant post!

It's interesting to see that India and Japan have sooo little Scientology. Huge buddhistic countries and basically no interest there.

It will be interesting to follow the development in Africa closer.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I reckon the Launceston "Mission" is no more - after all, it was never really set up in the first place.

Haven't seen a mention of it since Wendy Honnor got her freedom Medal for "starting it" many years ago.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Let's also not forget that 3 people can make 6 groups.
And 12 people can make 4095 groups.

If we let the same people belong to different groups and call anything with 2 or more a 'group' I come up with closer to 47 *million* groups :)

Of course, that's based on letting them wear different hats within the different groups too, so, Charlie A could be 'president' of one group and EO in another, with Bill A having reversed hats...

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
WTF is a life improvment centre?

Is that below a mission?

I believe so. Sort of a glorified group, that doesn't have an expensive franchise (mission) territorial charter, even though it might be a professional-looking installation. But I couldn't find anything official on it in a quick search.

Paul

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great piece of research DCAnon. Thank-you.

We critics had better get busy and figure out what we can do to stem this torrential expansion that the Co$ is experiencing. :D

DCAnon

Great piece of research DCAnon. Thank-you.

We critics had better get busy and figure out what we can do to stem this torrential expansion that the Co$ is experiencing. :D

According to this one Old Guard dude who compiles years of this info, there's 128 Orgs (no change) and 322 missions (down 61) from 2007.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
the org number is declining?

To the best of my recall, I think it was in the Auditor Newspaper/magazinge, around 1990 it was mentioned that there were 165 or 173 orgs.

Any one have one of those?

They all had to go Saint Hill size, per LRH birthday game issue, before OTIX and X would be released.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't understand why there are so many missions in Italy. I also don't understand why we don't hear about Anon/OG activities in Italy. I just don't remember a single post or video about anons in Italy.

Germany, France, Spain are everywhere in anti-sci news, but Italy ?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are still missing the Santa Barbara Org....something I mentioned to you in the past.

I have since actually driven by it and it is open.

DCAnon

You are still missing the Santa Barbara Org....something I mentioned to you in the past.

I have since actually driven by it and it is open.

If it wasn't in the Scientology.org finder when I did the list, it's not on there though I'll have to look further. There's several sites like Gold Base that aren't listed and several that are listed but are now closed. I'm gathering up all the info from people and then will do another run through the Scientology.org listing in a few months to keep this up to date. I'm hoping they add and delete things on their end too to be current, it's in their best interest to make sure people know how to find them if they want. :yes:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
If it wasn't in the Scientology.org finder when I did the list, it's not on there though I'll have to look further. There's several sites like Gold Base that aren't listed and several that are listed but are now closed. I'm gathering up all the info from people and then will do another run through the Scientology.org listing in a few months to keep this up to date. I'm hoping they add and delete things on their end too to be current, it's in their best interest to make sure people know how to find them if they want. :yes:

It was on the locator when you were first working on this list and you insisted it was closed. It has been there for years....

I called them and some of the others for you...

You may have missed some others too.

Santa Barbara
Church of Scientology of Santa Barbara
524 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
United States
805-963-8931

Hint google has 6613 mapped locations for scientology....

The churchs locator runs on google....

DCAnon

It was on the locator when you were first working on this list and you insisted it was closed. It has been there for years....

I called them and some of the others for you...

You may have missed some others too.

Santa Barbara
Church of Scientology of Santa Barbara
524 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
United States
805-963-8931

Hint google has 6613 mapped locations for scientology....

The churchs locator runs on google....

The church locator filters out orgs and missions. What I did was type in each and every country in the entire world, then list the results that popped up for each country. The only exception was the United States where I searched state-by-state. :yes: You're more than free to double check my work and see if I missed any orgs or missions from the Scientology.org locator, I'd love some help in keeping this list up to date and accurate.

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
WOW

I have to say great work on compiling that list!! Good job!! I thought $cientology was banned in Greece?
It makes for interesting reading.