What's new

L Ron Hubbard orders R2-45 on 12 people

AnonKat

Crusader
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9857/r245b.jpg

r245b.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R2-45

R2-45 is a Scientology auditing process created by L. Ron Hubbard. The process of R2-45 specifically pertains to shooting the target with a Colt .45 pistol, causing the victim's "thetan" to leave the body (exteriorization). In 1952 during a meeting in Phoenix, Arizona, Hubbard demonstrated the process of R2-45 by firing a shot at the floor.[1][2] In a lecture of 1958, Hubbard comments that "Death is not the same as clearing but there is, remember, R2-45. It's a very valid technique. A lot of people have used it before now." [3]

Last edited:

Big Farmer

Patron with Honors
" are hereby declared Supressive Persons for pretending to have and distribute forged and altered "Upper Level Materials" which were of a Research nature and not for distribution."

Very tough in that you can be declared for just pretending.

Capitalisation of research must mean it was kind of hush hush, very important, ground breaking type of research.

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
" are hereby declared Supressive Persons for pretending to have and distribute forged and altered "Upper Level Materials" which were of a Research nature and not for distribution."

Capitalisation of research must mean it was kind of hush hush, very important, ground breaking type of research.

http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/26600/3473.html?1112964787

Not only declared but to be shot with a gun by any Sea Org member upon contact.

220px-M1911A1.JPG

I love how fuckbag Hubbard says they are going to use the material to cause insanity and declares them 'Enemies of Mankind' , as if he is not talking about himself.

lurkanon

Patron with Honors
OUTSTANDING catch, again, AnonKat. THIS blasts apart the myth that it was all DM and LRH was this loving, wonderful humanitarian who was so horribly wronged by DM. Wish this could be posted to Marty's blog. THIS should reach the New Independants.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::

AnonKat

Crusader
OUTSTANDING catch, again, AnonKat. THIS blasts apart the myth that it was all DM and LRH was this loving, wonderful humanitarian who was so horribly wronged by DM. Wish this could be posted to Marty's blog. THIS should reach the New Independants.

All the old Guard websites have this material up.

I can not shut my eyes for the truth. I thought the treatment of JohnMcMaster was the worst thing. I was wrong.

At least nobody got killed but it's INTENTION that counts in this case , even Scientologists know that all too well

And the Hubbard Worshiping Independents will come to the same rational conclusion which any other sane individual would come to* ... Just because David Miscavige was eight years old and had not yet been introduced to Scientology, does not mean he wasn't responsible for this.

* if you use Scientology's definition of sanity

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
I remember when this came out. Hubbard was absolutely foaming at the mouth.

The "perpetrators" were all based in the Portsmouth area and involved members of David & Shiela Gaiman's family.

David Gaiman and (I believe) Tony Dunlevy were dispatched to recover the missing materials. They saw them in the back of a car and smashed the rear window to get them. This was their "making a blow against the enemy" step.

I know that certain members of a NY group were subjected to the same insane treatment as well.

All in all, this was a fairly insane time in Scn. (even by todays standards). Heavy ethics was being applied to public and staff alike. Chain lockers, handcuffs, imprisonment in cabins, armed guards, it was a madhouse on board.

Dart

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So, let's see. The founder and head of a religion orders his most hard-core staff to shoot and kill a dozen people who've pissed him off. In a broadly distributed magazine!

Hey Dart, do you know what the materials were?

Paul

AnonKat

Crusader
I remember when this came out. Hubbard was absolutely foaming at the mouth.

The "perpetrators" were all based in the Portsmouth area and involved members of David & Shiela Gaiman's family.

David Gaiman and (I believe) Tony Dunlevy were dispatched to recover the missing materials. They saw them in the back of a car and smashed the rear window to get them. This was their "making a blow against the enemy" step.

I know that certain members of a NY group were subjected to the same insane treatment as well.

All in all, this was a fairly insane time in Scn. (even by todays standards). Heavy ethics was being applied to public and staff alike. Chain lockers, handcuffs, imprisonment in cabins, armed guards, it was a madhouse on board.

Dart

Thank you for revealing this. A Dictator acts that way.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/r2-45.html

«R2-45 - an enormously effective process for exteriorization, but its use is frowned upon by this society at this time.» — L. Ron Hubbard, The Creation of Human Ability
«Exteriorization: The state of the thetan, the individual himself, being outside his body. [...] the state achieved in which the thetan can be outside his body with certainty» — L. Ron Hubbard, The Phoenix Lectures, 1968
«In plain language, it means that someone can be released from their body by shooting them with a Colt '45, which Ron proceeded to demonstrate by firing a revolver into the floor of the podium.» — Steward Lamont, Religion, Inc., 1986

Mystic

Crusader
I hereby Approve of This Thread with an outrageous ostentatious display of flags and fireworks and parades and lulz.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
So, let's see. The founder and head of a religion orders his most hard-core staff to shoot and kill a dozen people who've pissed him off. In a broadly distributed magazine!

Hey Dart, do you know what the materials were?

Paul

Clearing Course materials

Dart