What's new

Operation RPF; Restoring People's Freedom.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
As we now know Michael Gordon's sore points, perhaps we should all take turns contacting him and encourage him to have a good look at his situation, which is very precarious, to say the least.

David.

To be sure to be sure :thumbsup:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
RPF-BLACK DIANETICS?

EVEN USE BLACK DIANETICS ON THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

PART II EXCERPTS FAIR USE

-DANGER-BLACK DIANETICS!

The Loophole in Guarded Rights

Thus a wide loophole was left in civil and criminal structure. For whatever a sane
man’s rights may be said to be, it is only necessary to declare him insane and his rights
vanish.
SEA ORG ,RPF, SP DECLARE SOUND FAMILIAR?

He has no right to property?.

He has no right to trial.

He has no right to be confronted by his accusers.

All processes of law are suspended the moment an individual is declared to be insane.
Indeed, on this whisper, even his friends may desert him.

He must have an appointed guardian for all his affairs to whom he cannot object. (CONT INT JUSTICE CHIEF)

He can be spirited away into a public jail without other than a complaint that he is not sane.

There he is examined by men whose pretense it was to be able to distinguish sanity from insanity and who, themselves, are suspect of being insane in most part.
An individual so accused can be incarcerated without any other legal process and can be given “treatments” which will leave him a hopeless imbecile for the remainder of his life.(12 YEARS AT LEAST)

All this waits for the individual the moment he is pronounced “insane.” (SP, RPFer, AGAINST COB)

He is disenfranchised, his property is forfeited, he passes into hands which have the power of life and death over him.

Thus we see that even the Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights are worthless in the hands and under the manipulation of the unscrupulous.
In order to have a true bill of rights
a citizen would have to be given rights to his sanity and to his life.
These are two rights which cannot now be guaranteed. Until they are guaranteed, the Constitution, to many, is a mockery.

In one insane asylum, at the behest of a government, a man that government considers dangerous is held as “insane.”

After Pearl Harbor in 1941 any naval captain who dared cry “Treason!”(OR THE TRUTH) when he saw how high administrative orders brought about a debacle was shipped, quickly
and without any recourse to friends or courts, to insane asylums-RPF.

Thus it is possible, even now, in this “enlightened age” for a group of men to
function much as did the assassins, even without Black Dianetics. By using the public fear of the insane, a fear born from the unknowns of insanity, anyone can be discredited and imprisoned.
By using Black Dianetics, insanity itself can be brought about with considerable ease.
In these turbulent times, with an A-bomb hanging over every city, civil law is more and more withdrawn from the citizen, censorship is more and more strict.
Disaster (POOR MANAGEMENT OF ORGS) breeds secret control and enslavement. In event of a national disaster such as
that envisioned in an atomic war, it is not necessarily true that civilization may be
destroyed, regardless of what the president says but it is true that disaster may assume a magnitude sufficient for any small group to seize control of the remaining populace, a control very close to complete slavery.
In order to resolve insanity, it was necessary to release the natural laws
discovered in Dianetics. When they were released it became possible to create insanity at will. And even more insidiously, complete control of a human being can be effected without insanity being demonstrated by him.

The release of these laws and the whole of Black Dianetics is necessary if a long
range program of prevention is to be effected. So long as Black Dianetics remains the
property of the very few, a very great many more will suffer eventually than those few who will die because of the publication of this material.

Thus, the first basic principle of Black Dianetics: So long as a natural
phenomenon remains the knowledge of a few and is denied to the many it can be
utilized to control the many.
The first law of Dianetics which you should know is as follows: The human organism receives and records all perceptions while under duress
(RPF, SP DECLARE) and in a reduced state of consciousness.

Should you wish to know complete derivations of this law and its proofs, you are invited to study the science itself. Here is contained only sufficient material to delineate Black Dianetics in full.
TECH VOL 1 T H E J O U R N A L O F SCIENTOLOGY
Issues 3-G, 4-G & 5-G
[ 1952, ca. late Sept., early Oct. & late Oct. ]
Danger: Black Dianetics!
L. Ron Hubbard

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
great post

EVEN USE BLACK DIANETICS ON THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

PART II EXCERPTS FAIR USE

-DANGER-BLACK DIANETICS!

The Loophole in Guarded Rights

Thus a wide loophole was left in civil and criminal structure. For whatever a sane
man’s rights may be said to be, it is only necessary to declare him insane and his rights
vanish.
SEA ORG ,RPF, SP DECLARE SOUND FAMILIAR?

He has no right to property?.

He has no right to trial.

He has no right to be confronted by his accusers.

All processes of law are suspended the moment an individual is declared to be insane.
Indeed, on this whisper, even his friends may desert him.

He must have an appointed guardian for all his affairs to whom he cannot object. (CONT INT JUSTICE CHIEF)

He can be spirited away into a public jail without other than a complaint that he is not sane.

There he is examined by men whose pretense it was to be able to distinguish sanity from insanity and who, themselves, are suspect of being insane in most part.
An individual so accused can be incarcerated without any other legal process and can be given “treatments” which will leave him a hopeless imbecile for the remainder of his life.(12 YEARS AT LEAST)

All this waits for the individual the moment he is pronounced “insane.” (SP, RPFer, AGAINST COB)

He is disenfranchised, his property is forfeited, he passes into hands which have the power of life and death over him.

Thus we see that even the Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights are worthless in the hands and under the manipulation of the unscrupulous.
In order to have a true bill of rights
a citizen would have to be given rights to his sanity and to his life.
These are two rights which cannot now be guaranteed. Until they are guaranteed, the Constitution, to many, is a mockery.

In one insane asylum, at the behest of a government, a man that government considers dangerous is held as “insane.”

After Pearl Harbor in 1941 any naval captain who dared cry “Treason!”(OR THE TRUTH) when he saw how high administrative orders brought about a debacle was shipped, quickly
and without any recourse to friends or courts, to insane asylums-RPF.

Thus it is possible, even now, in this “enlightened age” for a group of men to
function much as did the assassins, even without Black Dianetics. By using the public fear of the insane, a fear born from the unknowns of insanity, anyone can be discredited and imprisoned.
By using Black Dianetics, insanity itself can be brought about with considerable ease.
In these turbulent times, with an A-bomb hanging over every city, civil law is more and more withdrawn from the citizen, censorship is more and more strict.
Disaster (POOR MANAGEMENT OF ORGS) breeds secret control and enslavement. In event of a national disaster such as
that envisioned in an atomic war, it is not necessarily true that civilization may be
destroyed, regardless of what the president says but it is true that disaster may assume a magnitude sufficient for any small group to seize control of the remaining populace, a control very close to complete slavery.
In order to resolve insanity, it was necessary to release the natural laws
discovered in Dianetics. When they were released it became possible to create insanity at will. And even more insidiously, complete control of a human being can be effected without insanity being demonstrated by him.

The release of these laws and the whole of Black Dianetics is necessary if a long
range program of prevention is to be effected. So long as Black Dianetics remains the
property of the very few, a very great many more will suffer eventually than those few who will die because of the publication of this material.

Thus, the first basic principle of Black Dianetics: So long as a natural
phenomenon remains the knowledge of a few and is denied to the many it can be
utilized to control the many.
The first law of Dianetics which you should know is as follows: The human organism receives and records all perceptions while under duress
(RPF, SP DECLARE) and in a reduced state of consciousness.

Should you wish to know complete derivations of this law and its proofs, you are invited to study the science itself. Here is contained only sufficient material to delineate Black Dianetics in full.
TECH VOL 1 T H E J O U R N A L O F SCIENTOLOGY
Issues 3-G, 4-G & 5-G
[ 1952, ca. late Sept., early Oct. & late Oct. ]
Danger: Black Dianetics!
L. Ron Hubbard

Thanks for posting this ! :)

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
exiling or suspending that management.

“A true group must have a management which deals in Affinity, Reality and Communication,

and any group is totally within its rights,

when a full and reasonable examination discloses management in fault of: perverting or cutting ARC, of slaughtering,

exiling or suspending that management
. ARC is sacred.”
Essay on Management

David Mestology and the SS RTC for exile and suspension.
Slaughtering the souls of good men and women under the pretence of "expansion" of mestology.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Jeff Hawkins has the story on his blog now. The more this is known about, the better. Read the comments too.

http://leavingscientology.wordpress...tion-rpf-restoring-people’s-freedom/#comments

I consider that the greatest neglected media story about the Church of Scientology is its Rehabilitation Project Force. This, in my opinion, is the elephant in the room, the story that no one, it seems, can confront – whether media, law enforcement, or government agencies. Because the fact is, the Church of Scientology is running virtual slave camps right in the middle of half a dozen major cities. And the deeper one investigates, the more one wonders, how in hell can they get away with it?

Sure, apologists will take exception to my calling these RPFs “slave camps.” Yet if one investigates, if one talks to people who have actually been in them in the last few years, that is exactly what they are. People disappear into RPFs for years – up to six, eight, or even ten years. They have no contact with family or the outside world. They work at menial tasks, such as making Church furniture, for pennies. They live in unbelievably crowded, squalid dormitories. Even a maximum security prison seems like Club Med in comparison.

Well, leave it to the Aussies to do something about it. I had a call from my friend Kevin Mackey, who briefed me on something they have going called Operation Restoring People’s Freedom, or Operation RPF. They have a thread on this on ESMB.

A brief recap – last year, an Ex-Scientologist named Adrian Kelsey attempted to rescue his son, Shane, from the RPF, where he had been held for many years. After a lot of back and forth with OSA, he marched right in to the base and demanded to see his son. They were able to spend some time together outside the org, shadowed by OSA operatives. And though his son went back to the RPF, he ended up blowing a week later.

Based on information from Shane and from other former Scientologists, notably someone calling themselves “Blown in Australia” (BIA), a shocking picture of RPF conditions and practices emerged, including the fact that people were being held against their will at the ANZO base.

Kevin and other Exes narrowed their focus to three names that they had confirmed who definitely wanted to leave: Matt Faye, an Aussie who had grown up in the Sea Org, Brian Curry, a U.S. citizen and Shane’s twin on the RPF, and Carol Miles, a British subject.

I knew Carol slightly. When we first started doing tour videos for the Freewinds, we had to find someone who could appear on camera as the main spokesperson. Milt Wolfe, the CO FSSO at the time, was hopeless on camera. So we did a bit of a talent scout and found Carol, then a singer in the ship’s house band. She looked great on camera, pretty, confident, good presence. So we invented a fake post for her, “Chief Executive Officer,” put her in an officer’s white uniform, and voila! A Freewinds spokesperson. Of course the problem with creating a high profile opinion leader is that they can eventually see too much, know too much, and get (as we like to say) “disinfected.” And that’s what happened with Carol, as described by Mike Rinder a while ago on Marty’s blog:

“One of the Ship Engineers was severely disaffected with Captain Love Boat [Mike Napier] after several run-ins with him. He became increasingly enturbulated and was not sleeping. He was put under 24 hour watch with full time guards and video cameras in his room. He was not handled with standard tech and ended up committing suicide by hanging himself in the shower with a sheet. The entire incident was covered up so as not to create a ‘flap.’ False information was given to the authorities. Carol Miles, the Public Officer and public face of the Freewinds has disappeared. I guess, like Heber, nobody dares ask where she is. In fact, she was being ‘handled’ under the brilliant guidance of CO CMO Ship (Sue Price) with her special style of ‘executive C/Sing’. Carol’s ‘handlings’ didn’t go well. She made threats and became a security risk. And what happens to inmates on the prison ship when they are too hot to handle? They get shipped off to the prison colony – the RPF in CLO ANZO, in Sydney.”

High-profile “problem” staff are often sent to the RPF in ANZO to get them out of the way. There are several former Int Base staff there, as well as people who “knew too much” about the Lisa McPherson affair. Carol has now been on the RPF in ANZO for three years, and every day of that she has wanted to leave. But they don’t dare let her go. Because people, and especially OT VIIIs, would listen to her. And she has tales to tell.

So Kevin and the Aussie Exes and Anons decided to do something about it, and on Sunday the 19th of December they converged on the premises of CLO ANZO to call attention to illegal RPF imprisonment. The Church, in their usual knee-jerk reaction, called the police, and the officers who arrived became very interested in the charges of illegal imprisonment, and actually conducted welfare checks. They only found one person on the list, Brian Curry who, surrounded by OSA and others, denied that he was being held against his will. (It is standard practice for Human Trafficking investigators, by the way, to interview subject outside the facility where they are imprisoned, and without any of their captors present.)

The Church told police that the other two, Matt and Carol, had been “sent out of the country.” The police later investigated this and apparently found that they had left the country.

The point is, we are dealing with serious matters here. Holding someone against their will is called kidnapping. Shuffling those prisoners from continent to continent also has a name: human trafficking. It is time to shine the light of publicity and public opinion on these odious practices of the Church. It is time to alert law enforcement as to what is going on.

freethinker

Sponsor
You Aussies are doers. Good work. Keep the pessure on and your eyes and ears open.

Can't get over warm balmy days in December.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Karen made this reply on Jeff Hawkin's blog, I hope she doesn't mind me pasting it in here. :)
http://leavingscientology.wordpress...tion-rpf-restoring-people’s-freedom/#comments

Karen#1
January 27, 2011 2:32 am

I am so very proud of the Aussies.
I am so very happy to be well connected with the Aussies.

My RPF cycle was 28 years ago and it was HELL ON EARTH

I was working in the Ls CS office as the Class XII CS.
I was summoned by someone to see Don Larson.
Don Larson, INT FINANCE ETHICS OFFICER.

I had absolutely NOTHING to do with FINANCE, ZERO, ZILCH.
The summons was incomprehensible to me.

Larson, is his arrogance had me wait outside his office for 2 hours.
When he finally had TIME to see me, he said to me I was being assigned to the RPF
but would not be “IN ” the RPF, I would only be ”ON ” the RPF

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was illegal in those days to sentence someone to the RPF without a Committee of Evidence
So I would be ON the RPF pending Comm Ev. I would eat with them, sleep with them, work with them
but I was only ON and not IN

I demanded to know why the assignment.
The assignment was due to a trumped up TELEX which alleged that I was ‘FUNNELLING CLASS XIIS out of the FSO.”

FUNNELLING
I could not fathom what it meant ….was I building underground tunnels under the bowels of the Fort Harrison and helping Class XIIs escape ?

The accusation was as bogus as it could get. Absolute hogwash. I had within the last year CSed 2 Class XIIs who subsequently blew
Bruce Glushakow and another, therefore I was “Funnelling Class XIIs” out of the FSO, for CSing I did one year previously !
But I paid dearly for it with 6 months of HELL.
The RPF was an insane Asylum, literally bedlum in 1982. Hysterical musters of screaming threats, ABUSE gone mad.
Insane rantings 1 hour at a time for no particular reason.

I was assigned to be a GUINEA PIG on the 12 hour a day running program. In Clearwater sun in Florida, we ran around a pole as punishment.

It was enforced.
It was punishment.

I have experienced the darker punitive side of Scientology which has NO MERCY.
There is no LOVE in this “Religion”. No benevelonce. No caring for the individual.
It is absolutely the dichotomy of everything a RELIGION should be.

It is a sadistic, malicious and vindictive CULT as witnessed by report after report after report of the drachonian punishments doled out as a way of life.

It is also a “RELIGION” that operates purely as a business.

RELIGION AND BUSINESS AND STATS AND PENALTIES FOR LOWERED BUSINESS REVENUES ARE OBSERVED BY ONE AND ALL.

As time marched on the RPF got worse and worse, and in-mates could not graduate for YEARS working on reduced sleep for slave labor, cut off from the outside world, disconnected from their spouses and this assignment could occur
by the whimsical order of Miscagive with no Justice procedures .

Here’s Don Larson’s video after he fled. We only met once. I bear no ill-will towards him. I forgive him.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6454589518364422755#

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Karen made this reply on Jeff Hawkin's blog, I hope she doesn't mind me pasting it in here. :)

Don Larson gave me an extremely rough time and threatened to declare me with a declare order that he had already prepared and gotten approved. I told him if he could sleep at night knowing that was the right thing to do then he should do just just that and I got up and walked out, putting an end to his mind-bending harassment.
Unfortunately, he didn't declare me and I remained in another 20 some years. Thanks for having a conscience all of a sudden with me, Don. :confused2:

But I forgive him, too, actually and am glad he's out.

idkperson

hi everyone, i know i haven't read everything in this thread but what is the RPF? i don't get it and i've seen it several times on this board. Thanks!

Jump

Operating teatime
hi everyone, i know i haven't read everything in this thread but what is the RPF? i don't get it and i've seen it several times on this board. Thanks!

Its actually the Rehabilitation Project Force. Its like of like a prison camp where you do Maoist self criticism until 3 in the morning, then get up at 4am to polish all the bathroom tiles with a toothbrush. before getting a bowl of rice and beans for breakfast, and thats just a small part of your long and weary day. Worst thing is, if you try and leave you might be shipped off to another country and have your passport confiscated...

hahah only joking, it couldn't be that bad :confused2:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

RPF is a prison camp for Sea Org members who screw up, or get on the wrong side of the wrong person, or know too much, or want to leave. They are supposed to get 5 hours a day of security checking and about 10 hours of physical labour. This is 24/7/365. It can go on for up to 10 years. They have no contact with the outside world or with family or their spouse during this time. Their mail is read. Their passport is confiscated. They are under guard.

Free Being Me

Crusader

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Org
http://www.xenu.net/archive/so/
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/wakefield/us-09.html
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/08/14/18526546.php

This should be good for starters, there are personal accounts of abuses from ex-so members here at ESMB also. This is just ONE of the nasty secrets of $cientology that the new public $cio doesn't know about. $cientology isn't the nice, goody goody, candy canes and rainbow organization it advertises itself to be.

AnonKat

Crusader
wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehabilitation_Project_Force

The Rehabilitation Project Force, or RPF, is a controversial program set up by the Church of Scientology Sea Organization, intended to rehabilitate members of the Sea Organization (not everyday parishioners) who have not lived up to the Church expectations or have violated certain policies. As part of this program, and in addition to the application of Scientology procedures, members do manual labor tasks around Sea Org bases. There have been some reports of overwork and mistreatment at RPF facilities[1], and the program can take years to complete.[2][3][4]

idkperson

wow that is intense. it is soo sad, the govt should stop this or someone, something should. Idk what to say but that is soo beyong insane.