What's new

Coverage of Shelly Miscavige's Disappearance

still here

Patron with Honors
It is an odd situation.

It would seem very simple to produce her, with DM for some photos or to stand behind him at an event as a way to dispel the whole mystery of "where is Shelly" which has gone on for so long. I think it was eventually done with Heber.

If she had been sent somewhere to sort out her ethics, this could have easily been arranged and would have killed the speculation at once, and dead.

It was not done though and has not been...so why not?

Unless she is not there to be produced. Maybe Shelly blew, succesfully all that time ago and has stayed out, hidden and quiet, and intends to remain so.

Just a thought.

Purple Rain

Crusader
It is an odd situation.

It would seem very simple to produce her, with DM for some photos or to stand behind him at an event as a way to dispel the whole mystery of "where is Shelly" which has gone on for so long. I think it was eventually done with Heber.

If she had been sent somewhere to sort out her ethics, this could have easily been arranged and would have killed the speculation at once, and dead.

It was not done though and has not been...so why not?

Unless she is not there to be produced. Maybe Shelly blew, succesfully all that time ago and has stayed out, hidden and quiet, and intends to remain so.

Just a thought.

I'm guessing they've cracked her mind - I doubt she is fit to be seen, à la Alice Wu, or they would have trotted her out by now like they did with Heber for Alexander's funeral.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm surprised we haven't heard DM sending his whore/mistress Laurisse Stuckenbrock to the Hole, yet? She must be keeping his 2-inch erect pee pee really happy.

sex-small-penis-illo-1109-lg.jpg

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Someone in the comments section of the Daily Mail asked if Shelly doesn't have family to file a missing persons report. Perhaps her mother's unlikely suicide after pissing off DM will be tomorrows headline. :biggrin:

Looking back a year in this thread it seems to me that the Press is now ready to pick up just about any good CoS story and run with it. They don't yet quite know how much incredibly good/bad stuff there is.

Terril park

Sponsor
Heh, heh. I can think of one really good reason NOT to divorce your wife.

If she was a witness to DM's terrible crimes or had information that would lead prosecutors to evidence about DM's crimes that would aid their prosecution, and if she was still married to DM, then she could not be forced by a prosecutor or law enforcement to testify against DM.

TG1

By jove I think she's got it!

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Originally Posted by TG1

If she was a witness to DM's terrible crimes or had information that would lead prosecutors to evidence about DM's crimes that would aid their prosecution, and if she was still married to DM, then she could not be forced by a prosecutor or law enforcement to testify against DM.

TG1

That psychopath dwarf more have sought a more lasting silencing of her.

One day - hopefully very soon - that cult will NOT be allowed to ignore the laws of the land with impunity.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

TG1

Except that the witness spouse can, in most places, choose to waive the privilege. That would be a good reason to dispose of her in a more permanent way.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
IS this where Shelly?

http://www.lermanet.com/CST/

"Church of Spiritual Technology: An Overview

The Church of Spiritual Technology was formed by Scientology leaders "as a way to get tax exemptions" for L Ron Hubbard's (LRH's) estate and other assets, with the goal of construction of a large mausoleum to store a cache of gold, according to former Scientology members. The CST properties are known only to a "select group of Scientologists" and were intended for access by the reincarnated spirit of LRH in his next life; when he was to return to Earth in the future (some say, 21 years after his death, or in January 2007) to assume power as a political leader in his quest for world conquest, per Scientology dogma.

The CST vaults, according to former Scientology PR Spokesman Robert Vaughn Young, were compared to a "pyramid for the pharaohs," perhaps as a reflection of the Egyptian origin of the "black magic" practiced by Hubbard as a follower of the philosophy of the British Satanist Alestair Crowley (as described by LRH's son, L Ron Hubbard Jr.), and perhaps as a response to 1977 FBI raids of Scientology headquarters (where seized documents were used as evidence by prosecutors, which resulted in imprisonment of top Scientology officials, including Mary Sue Hubbard, LRH's wife, in the early 1980's). " continued here

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
IS this where Shelly?

http://www.lermanet.com/CST/

"Church of Spiritual Technology: An Overview

The Church of Spiritual Technology was formed by Scientology leaders "as a way to get tax exemptions" for L Ron Hubbard's (LRH's) estate and other assets, with the goal of construction of a large mausoleum to store a cache of gold, according to former Scientology members. The CST properties are known only to a "select group of Scientologists" and were intended for access by the reincarnated spirit of LRH in his next life; when he was to return to Earth in the future (some say, 21 years after his death, or in January 2007) to assume power as a political leader in his quest for world conquest, per Scientology dogma.

The CST vaults, according to former Scientology PR Spokesman Robert Vaughn Young, were compared to a "pyramid for the pharaohs," perhaps as a reflection of the Egyptian origin of the "black magic" practiced by Hubbard as a follower of the philosophy of the British Satanist Alestair Crowley (as described by LRH's son, L Ron Hubbard Jr.), and perhaps as a response to 1977 FBI raids of Scientology headquarters (where seized documents were used as evidence by prosecutors, which resulted in imprisonment of top Scientology officials, including Mary Sue Hubbard, LRH's wife, in the early 1980's). " continued here

Future generations of nomadic hunter-gatherers will be thankful for all that titanium. Although maybe a bit puzzled. Bronze is much more useful for tools and weapons.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Most vaults created to withstand a nuclear explosion is built in hard rock. I doubt 14 feet of dirt & loose gravel will do it.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library-item.php?iid=3158

Keep reading that link Smurf, the Toulumene site includes the old Lady Washington GOLD Mine, with shafts that go down 2000 feet, and connects to adjacent mines. This mine was once owned by a relative of the Rothchilds I believe, and employed indians as slaves, who were paid by weight in raisens for the gold dust they scratched out of the rock. When they died, their bodies were tossed down a mine shaft...

toulumene.jpg

And I dont recall which different site this entrance is from, but it sure looks solid to me.. does this look solid to you?

vault-01.jpg

Oh and here I am at the front gate of Toulumene site... the guard I talked to on the intercom did wish to come down to chat..

cst.jpg

Another post about this stuff here on ESMB

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Copy from FB group SP'r'US:

"Bill Franks: I have it on good authority that she is presently and has been for some time guarding one of these underground vaults. The dwarf assigned her there when the marriage went kaput As far as location it was thought that the location is near San Luis Obispo."

Wants2Talk

http://www.businessinsider.com/is-the-missing-wife-of-scientologys-leader-hidden-in-this-spike-fenced-compound-2012-7?op=1

Tour The Compound Where The Missing Wife Of Scientology's Leader Might Be Living
Jim Edwards Jul. 13, 2012, 9:10 AM

The wife of David Miscavige, leader of the Church of Scientology, has been missing since 2006.

Attorneys for the church recently denied that she's missing, telling Us Weekly that Shelly Miscavige "is not missing. Any reports that she is missing are false ... Mrs. Miscavige has been working non-stop in the Church, as she always has." more

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/is-t...ike-fenced-compound-2012-7?op=1#ixzz2ZACKHxZP

Wants2Talk

Is Shelly Miscavige being held at 2345 Chislehurst Drive in Los Feliz? http://scientologycelebrity.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/is-shelly-miscavige-being-held-at-2345-chislehurst-drive-in-los-feliz/

14 Tuesday May 2013

Posted by Anonymous Sea Org Staff in David Miscavige, L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology

Really busy few days for us here at Mr. Miscavige’s Hollywood Wonderland! A bunch of us got sent up to Portland for some wacky fun & we got to see some real SPs like Mark Bunker in person! Hats off to Mr. Bunker and Jeff Hawkins for not backing down & giving it their best shot.

Interesting factoid: a fair bunch of current longtime CCI staff (including some execs) are actually former Portland org & CC Portland staff. Tim “Fatazz Shitterbuckets” Butler was a former ED of CC Portland, been at CCI now since ’97. CC Portland was a stupid experiment that didn’t work, long gone.

So since we got back we’ve been hearing alot of buzz about 2345 Chislehurst Drive in Los Feliz, staffers getting sent out there to deliver & pickup packages & noticing some weird shit going on there. For anyone who doesn’t know that’s the house Mary Sue Hubbard was holed up in for years until her death & the Church still owns it tho it’s not legally a Church asset. After Mary Sue Hubbard died they were thinking about using the house as some kind of super expensive celebrity retreat/rehab like Passages Malibu but separate from Narconon but nothing happened.

So now the internal rumor mill has it that Shelly Miscavige, COB’s wife, is now being held captive in the luxury mansion under virtual house arrest like MSH before her. If true it would make sense since they also kept Annie Broeker off Int lines once she became a liability (she came down with cancer) – she was held in a secret room in the staff berthings directly across the street from CCI, where she died.

If anybody in the real world has the time & the balls to do so, might be worth a shot to keep an eye on 2345 Chislehurst & see if they can catch a glimpse of Shelly & get some evidence on that. Last we heard there are at least 6-8 people, all Sea Org & at least one ASI terminal, active in there. None of us can figure out WTF is going on in there & we can’t ask too many questions even tho staff have been buzzing about it since the weekend.

Guess Mr. Miscavige really goofed the floof on this one.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
So now the internal rumor mill has it that Shelly Miscavige, COB’s wife, is now being held captive in the luxury mansion under virtual house arrest like MSH before her. If true it would make sense since they also kept Annie Broeker off Int lines once she became a liability (she came down with cancer) – she was held in a secret room in the staff berthings directly across the street from CCI, where she died.

Franny was a pal of mine. This seriously pisses me off.
edit: (deleted) (deleted)

Further edit:

From the IT's Worse than you think Department at Lermanet.com

"
I believe those psychopaths murdered the founders of the anti cult movement in the US. Henry and Harriet Crampton

"Harry and Henrietta Crampton, Activists, Founded the CFF Citizens Freedom Foundation, (Later became CAN) they were targeted by scientology. They were picketed.

Both died of stomach cancer. The odds of this occurring naturally is 1 in 5000 x 1 in 5000 or one in 2.5 million. However if some tasteless and odorless white asbestos powder were added to their table salt, it would be quite probable, and Scientologist Attorney Earle C Cooley would have known this,(note) as he defended Mandville Asbestos corporation before he worked for the dwarf."
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?22505-Critics-Memorial&p=549617&viewfull=1#post549617

Note: During RTC vs Lerma, while I was being deposed by that fat slob Cooley, the lawyers took a break. I overheard Cooley over in the corner bragging about how he used to represent Johns Manville Asbestos Company. Literally YEARS later, Ida Camburn informed me via telephone how Henry and Henrietta died... and it flashed in my mind, that overheard conversation during the depo... Also, The Fat Man (as mentioned in the Lisa McPherson case as Bob Minton's "money man" in Geneva) explained to me something that Homicide detectives use, called MMO. Before opening a homicide case, detectives demand that they have a reasonable basis for MMO

METHOD
How it was done..

MOTIVE did the suspect have a motive for wanting them dead?

OPPORTUNITY
Did the suspect have the opportunity?

In a tape by David Mayo he described Mary Sue bragging about how scientology averaged a break in per day. Lermanet.com/mayo1.ra
AT The LMT they had a video of OSA trying their front door to do a walk in.
Randy Payne called me after a break in of his home, he is now dead.

White powdered asbestos added to salt or sugar is tasteless and odorless...and causes stomach cancer very quickly if ingested over sufficient time.

And that braggart lawyer Earle C Cooley told me how they did it while he was beating his chest that day, in RTC vs Lerma.

Last edited:

Wants2Talk

Franny was a pal of mine. This seriously pisses me off.
edit: (deleted) (deleted)

Further edit:

From the IT's Worse than you think Department at Lermanet.com

"
I believe those psychopaths murdered the founders of the anti cult movement in the US. Henry and Harriet Crampton

"Harry and Henrietta Crampton, Activists, Founded the CFF Citizens Freedom Foundation, (Later became CAN) they were targeted by scientology. They were picketed.

Both died of stomach cancer. The odds of this occurring naturally is 1 in 5000 x 1 in 5000 or one in 2.5 million. However if some tasteless and odorless white asbestos powder were added to their table salt, it would be quite probable, and Scientologist Attorney Earle C Cooley would have known this,(note) as he defended Mandville Asbestos corporation before he worked for the dwarf."
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?22505-Critics-Memorial&p=549617&viewfull=1#post549617

Note: During RTC vs Lerma, while I was being deposed by that fat slob Cooley, the lawyers took a break. I overheard Cooley over in the corner bragging about how he used to represent Johns Manville Asbestos Company. Literally YEARS later, Ida Camburn informed me via telephone how Henry and Henrietta died... and it flashed in my mind, that overheard conversation during the depo... Also, The Fat Man (as mentioned in the Lisa McPherson case as Bob Minton's "money man" in Geneva) explained to me something that Homicide detectives use, called MMO. Before opening a homicide case, detectives demand that they have a reasonable basis for MMO

METHOD
How it was done..

MOTIVE did the suspect have a motive for wanting them dead?

OPPORTUNITY
Did the suspect have the opportunity?

In a tape by David Mayo he described Mary Sue bragging about how scientology averaged a break in per day. Lermanet.com/mayo1.ra
AT The LMT they had a video of OSA trying their front door to do a walk in.

White powdered asbestos added to salt or sugar is tasteless and odorless...and causes stomach cancer very quickly if ingested over sufficient time.

And that braggart lawyer Earle C Cooley told me how they did it while he was beating his chest that day, in RTC vs Lerma.

I find the idea of an OSA assassin hat to be credible. When I was a lowly FCDC staffer, the GO guy showed me the 45 he kept under his pillow. He told me he would kill for Scientology because it would be the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics. BTW he also told me he could mock up sex in a light bulb. I guess being a cult assassin curtails you love life!

th

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
F

Do you have a link regarding Randy's death? I did not know he had died.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
No I don't.... someone here on ESMB told me about it in PM (and I had stopped hearing from him) but I'm sorry I just don't recall. WHO.