What's new

Scientology Stalkers

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Ok. I got that. Yeah, I get it. I understand. I got it.

HOW THE FUCK DID I EVER THINK TALKING LIKE THAT WAS NOT MAKING ME SOUND LIKE A MORON. :duh::duh::duh:

JustSheila

Crusader
:omg: I'm wearing that exact same top today! :omg: ARRRRRGH! GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucy-peanuts.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Ok. I got that. Yeah, I get it. I understand. I got it.

HOW THE FUCK DID I EVER THINK TALKING LIKE THAT WAS NOT MAKING ME SOUND LIKE A MORON. :duh::duh::duh:

LOLOLOLOL

CultSpeak: "Okay. I got that. Yeah, I get it. I understand. I got it."

Translation: Please STFU so I can standardly complete the cycle of shattering you.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Is this Monique Rathbun speaking from behind the door? I assume it is.

Yes. The Scilon is Anna Paddock of Austin, TX. She used to be married to Glen Stilo.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...t-attempting-to-quot-handle-quot-Marty-s-wife

A personal history of her from a critic who posted on Marty's blog..

"Anna actually was back as WDC SCN in the early 1990s and then busted and subsequently RPFed in 1994. She rotted almost 9 years in the PAC RPF until 2002 when she was offloaded as deadwood. She went to work for a company and has been making enough money to try to get back onlines. But they have been beating her around because she falls into the category of an “Ex Int DBs”. DM has made it very clear that anyone who was up lines is to be treated like absolute garbage for the rest of their lives.

Anna Stilo was married to Glen Stilo who was in OSA. In the RPF, she was divorced and soon became Paddock. Her daughter is Donna Stilo Stumbke who was offloaded from Gold to PAC. Her former son in law was Jon Stumbke who was in RTC a couple of times."

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/16/sneering-whining-and-lying-dms-trademarks/

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yes. The Scilon is Anna Paddock of Austin, TX. She used to be married to Glen Stilo.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...t-attempting-to-quot-handle-quot-Marty-s-wife

"Anna actually was back as WDC SCN in the early 1990s and then busted and subsequently RPFed in 1994. She rotted almost 9 years in the PAC RPF until 2002 when she was offloaded as deadwood. She went to work for a company and has been making enough money to try to get back onlines. But they have been beating her around because she falls into the category of an “Ex Int DBs”. DM has made it very clear that anyone who was up lines is to be treated like absolute garbage for the rest of their lives.

Anna Stilo was married to Glen Stilo who was in OSA. In the RPF, she was divorced and soon became Paddock. Her daughter is Donna Stilo Stumbke who was offloaded from Gold to PAC. Her former son in law was Jon Stumbke who was in RTC a couple of times."

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/16/sneering-whining-and-lying-dms-trademarks/

Thanks Smurf.

It must be really heartwarming when their entire family gets together for Thanksgiving and nostalgically looks at lovely old photographs of everyone wearing black boiler suits, gray armbands and scrubbing dumpsters with toothbrushes.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

RPF for 9 years - that's just horrible. For anyone.

Q: The "DBs" part of what I highlighted above -- is that Co$-speak for 'Degraded Beings' ?

JB

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Thanks Smurf.

It must be really heartwarming when their entire family gets together for Thanksgiving and nostalgically looks at lovely old photographs of everyone wearing black boiler suits, gray armbands and scrubbing dumpsters with toothbrushes.

What are you talking about? Thanksgiving is a Scilon work day. Stats still have to be in by 2:00pm. :)

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Thanks Smurf.

Is that why those who claim to be "Operating Thetans" often have such bad teeth? Because their toothbrushes taste of garbage? Or is it just because a fool and her money are soon parted, and they can't afford healthcare?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Thanks Smurf.

Bea is sad... Bea is going to cry.... this is Bea's Thanksgiving. :bigcry:

Well, it was. Now I have a lovely happy family and Scn can go get f*cked!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

----

Anna Stilo was on the RPF when I was there. She was twinned with my step-dad, Glen Balentine, for most of the time they were there. Both of them got routed out, but not until years and years and years of going round and round and round trying to get through the RPF.

She was bullheaded like that in the RPF too. She got an idea in her head and there was no getting it out or reasoning with it. It was weird for me to see.

Scientology robot, anyone?

Jump

Operating teatime
Thanks Smurf.

Then I guess they take turns licking the bathroom floor clean because of the dilettante DB overt of sharing some family time together :unsure:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
What are you talking about? Thanksgiving is a Scilon work day. Stats still have to be in by 2:00pm. :)

You think the funny....

One year my family (who are now out) were together at Thanksgiving dinner (I was still in the SO and of course did not attend), and they got a phone call from the org, urgent. The org called over and over and over. The WOG family that was visiting was like WTF??? Finally the mom answered the phone and they wanted to use the money on account from the childs account to put towards some books so the bookstore officer could get a commission! The mom was like Whut the...???? She got irritated and told them to go ahead. That was the last thing they ever did in Scn. Thankfully they are totally out now. Of course this was a couple of minutes before 2pm.

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
How I miss the Scientologeeze... ok - Thank You - ok - I got it Thank You - ok- Thank You. :duh:

An idea for the next time... :coolwink:
Just make some papers, with "ok, I got it, Thank You,..." , always, if the Scientologist says this things, put the sign in front of you and film it... I believe it could be very funny. :biggrin: Maybe the Scientologist thinks it is funny too and you both get a big laugh.... :dance2:

Now I am waiting for a Scientologist in front of my door... :waiting: I want to have one too! :begging:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok, so I get that. OK, so my point is, ok, good, so.... It was was refreshing to be reminded of the sciontology mind-set and speak. It was really good. I haven't heard it in so long. She was able to keep it up
for a long time, too. She did all the drills to a pass. DM should be proud. She was absolutely great. Until Monique threw her ass off her property, that is! :roflmao: