What's new

What is Idenics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi, Smitty!

I didn't completely understand what you were talking about. I do understand about how the sesssion runs itself out if, by that you mean "as-ises". Mike did relate a story where one client seemed to have forgotten his sessions and attributed his gains to something else.

Sometimes I wonder if that is why I got back into Scientology -- to run out past sessions :)

The "session runs itself out" because you ran out the identity being handled in the session. I have never had trouble recalling details of an Idenics session if I wanted to.
Smitty

Smitty

Idenics Gains

After several Idenics sessions I find that letting others have their identities is easy. Nothing has to be forced or suppressed. Living is more enjoyable without the encumbrances of vestigial identities. As a tiny example, I find a musical form that I previously despised to be quite beautiful.
Best regards,
Smitty

Mike Goldstein

Patron with Honors
Gnosis: You mentioned that you would like to achieve, "caselessness," and asked how you would use Idenics to accomplish that. If we were to go into session, and you brought this up, I would take it up directly with you, as I would anything a client wants to address. Which way I would go would depend on your responses to questions that I would be asking you at that moment, in session. However, I will give you one possibility.
I know that I talk about Idenics addressing, what I've referred to, as unwanted personal conditions. However, I've often had clients who have told me that they don't have any unwanted conditions, but instead have some area of their life they wish to improve or some ability they wish to achieve.
If you wanted to walk through a doorway, how would you do that? Well, you would just do it, unless something was getting in your way or holding you back. So, with regard to that area one wishes to improve or ability one wishes to gain, I would ask the person, "Is there something that is getting in your way or holding you back from doing that?" Often, the client will come up with one or many items. If many, I'd find out what is most important to take up first and go from there, handling things as I would with any unwanted personal condition.
Mike Goldstein

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Connection between PAB 80 and Idenics?

From Mike Goldstein:

"Thanks for sending me PAB 80. Now that I see it, I do remember it.
There is one thing in this PAB that LRH briefly mentions, but never did much with, called, "the moment of shock." At the time of this PAB, John actually felt that this piece of data was of greater importance than LRH did, but neither could do much with it. LRH noticed SOMETHING here (as you can see from reading the PAB), but missing key tech and misunderstanding parts of an incident that he did have, he couldn't do much with this information and soon abandoned it.

Later, with the discoveries John made with Idenics, he found how this piece of information (the moment of shock) worked and was able to use it effectively, and incorporated it into the mechanics of Idenics. However, how it is understood and used is very different than what LRH was describing in this 1956 PAB.

The "shock" is not a major part of Idenics, but it is a piece of the mechanics used when dealing with a "confusion," as described and dealt with in Idenics. Getting the client to spot and feel the shock can be quite helpful in these circumstances.

I would suggest that you NOT try to understand what the moment of shock is and how it is used in Idenics by trying to comprehend what LRH is describing in PAB 80. His description is both complex and confusing. It is not only missing data, but it contains added inapplicable data as well. I mention this as many people who have been involved with Scientology try to understand what we're doing in Idenics via Scientology tech. This is not very workable. How the moment of shock is defined and used in Idenics is quite simple. Actually, Idenics is quite simple. However, trying to comprehend either from a Scientology tech viewpoint is both difficult and confusing, and one will tend to make things WAY to complicated."

Mike Goldstein

Colleen K. Peltomaa

I just spoke with a French Scientologist. He is a Class IV and has been on staff for 10 years and he just left Colorado after introducing himself to the techniques of Idenics. He is impressed with its utter simplicity and effectiveness and he plans to return this summer with some fellow french scientologists and train up to deliver Idenics.

Personally, after having lived in France I can see how Idenics would appeal to the french mindframe. I believe it would also have a big appeal in Russia. Russia has a huge pent up spiritual demand.

I have heard stories of people doing the whole Bridge and still having unresolved conditions and getting it handled in a few hours with Idenics processing.

Unfortunately, I have to wait until I take the course or until Mike publishes his book before I have a closer look at the theory and techniques involved.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Unfortunately, I have to wait until I take the course or until Mike publishes his book before I have a closer look at the theory and techniques involved.

True. But in the meantime you might want to take a look at R3X, which includes an extensive shock moment handling where needed.

I didn't develop that tech, although I compiled the originator's write-ups into a checksheet here, with the relevant write-ups on-site and linked. You can get somewhat of an idea of what it is about by just reading the checksheet drills, and looking at the related issues for clarification if you don't want to read all the issues. My personal opinion, after receiving about 60 hours of R3X over the phone, is it drains havingness too quickly. My Robot Auditor technique comes out of my experiences with R3X, but with hav handled sufficiently.

Paul

Mike Goldstein

Patron with Honors
Gnosis:
Actually, there may be a great deal more information than you may think on my Web site, in the two sections (the public site and the Veterans Section) that I mentioned earlier in this thread.

You might remember that I divide Idenics into two parts, the "mechanics" and the "application." The processes, questions, and techniques, as well as the concepts that these things are based on are the "mechanics" of Idenics. The nonjudgmental, non-evalutive and non-additive way (unique to Idenics) that these mechanics are applied is referred to as the "application" of Idenics.

The concepts and application (a lot of what you refer to as "theory") are covered pretty well on my Web site in the various articles and audio tapes that you can download and listen to right at the site. You will have to do the course to learn the processes, questions and techniques, but a thorough understanding of the concepts and application is VITAL to being able to competently use the rest of the Idenics mechanics. The facility of the training depends on your preparation - the better you understand what is on the Web site, the easier time you'll have on the course.
Mike Goldstein

pur_joy

Patron
True. But in the meantime you might want to take a look at R3X, which includes an extensive shock moment handling where needed.

I didn't develop that tech, although I compiled the originator's write-ups into a checksheet here, with the relevant write-ups on-site and linked. You can get somewhat of an idea of what it is about by just reading the checksheet drills, and looking at the related issues for clarification if you don't want to read all the issues. My personal opinion, after receiving about 60 hours of R3X over the phone, is it drains havingness too quickly. My Robot Auditor technique comes out of my experiences with R3X, but with hav handled sufficiently.

Paul

Hi Paul,

As you know I have also received quite a bit of R3X over the past year. There have been occasions when I became a "mass muncher" (my own expression). But this was never an "issue" and the next session would just naturally balance my state of being. What I did learn was that this lack of havingness was due to the blowing of massive amounts of charge.

Pru

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Paul,

As you know I have also received quite a bit of R3X over the past year. There have been occasions when I became a "mass muncher" (my own expression). But this was never an "issue" and the next session would just naturally balance my state of being. What I did learn was that this lack of havingness was due to the blowing of massive amounts of charge - it is a temporary side effect I can, in view of the overall benefit, certainly "have", not eschew.

Pru

Hi Pru,

Agreed the havingness depletion comes from blowing large chunks of charge. It seems almost criminal to me to not remedy/repair hav at the latest immediately after it gets depleted, same session, not leaving it to be done in life over the next few hours, days or week. My Creative Yawning procedures even jack it up before it gets depleted, I believe.

Paul

pur_joy

Patron
Hi Paul,

Well, Robert Ducharme certainly puts in Havingness before the end of every session (sometimes varying it to the degree of charge contacted & blown in the session). I don't see how it could be "criminal" to find as a PC that you are experiencing a bit of "lack of havingness" - it certainly wasn't a bad thing for me. In fact, you could say that it was more interesting to observe such a phenomena & then learn the cause, etc.

Pru

Colleen K. Peltomaa

After several Idenics sessions I find that letting others have their identities is easy. Nothing has to be forced or suppressed. Living is more enjoyable without the encumbrances of vestigial identities. As a tiny example, I find a musical form that I previously despised to be quite beautiful.
Best regards,
Smitty

Hello Smitty,

I used to hate jazz and then I thought perhaps I had "matured" and now I can appreciate jazz. Still, anything with violins sends me exterior.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I looked into Idenics too (from afar).

I thought it looked like it had merit. Auditing identities rather than entities made a lot more sense to me. I just don't buy the BT thang :)

I feel the same way. identities, makes sense to me. I did read somewhere a little ago (sorry I dont remember who wrote it and when, where exactly) about BTs and identities. It was going somewhere along the lines about identities rather than BTs. I had a huge sight of relief!
Finally someone who say something that make sense as regard to this specific point. :cool:

Mike Goldstein

Patron with Honors
Whitedove:
You might be interested in Part XVIII of the "Life After the CoS" series, titled "Entities." This series is in the Veterans Section of my Web site, but you'll need access codes to get to that section.
Go to the site at www.idenics.com. The Information page should come up first. Scroll down and on the left-hand side of the page you'll see "managed access." Click on that and it will take you to a page asking for access codes. For user name, type in "veteran." For password, type in "interested."
Mike Goldstein

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
Whitedove:
You might be interested in Part XVIII of the "Life After the CoS" series, titled "Entities." This series is in the Veterans Section of my Web site, but you'll need access codes to get to that section.
Go to the site at www.idenics.com. The Information page should come up first. Scroll down and on the left-hand side of the page you'll see "managed access." Click on that and it will take you to a page asking for access codes. For user name, type in "veteran." For password, type in "interested."
Mike Goldstein

Dear Mike,
Please check your mailbox. I sent you a message regarding this.
Whitedove

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Hi Paul,

Well, Robert Ducharme certainly puts in Havingness before the end of every session (sometimes varying it to the degree of charge contacted & blown in the session). I don't see how it could be "criminal" to find as a PC that you are experiencing a bit of "lack of havingness" - it certainly wasn't a bad thing for me. In fact, you could say that it was more interesting to observe such a phenomena & then learn the cause, etc.

Pru

Since this is an Idenics thread, otherwise I would not bring this up, my personal looking tells me that R3X is borne partly out of the necessity to keep PCs longer and to get more Scientology PCs. I don't know how much R3X incorporates Idenics techniques. Robert did develop it after he trained to deliver Idenics. That is the huge problem for Idenics practitioners: it resolves cases too quickly and it is not easy for Ex CofS scientologists to grasp. John Galusha you might say was Ron's alter ego(lessness). If Ron had not been interested in being the "king" (no disrespect intended) he would have heralded the tech in Idenics.

Try a free session with Mike and see for yourself. Just state the unwanted condition and you're off to the races. May you never be the same again. By the way, I don't get paid for gushing about Idenics: Hubbie is paying for some more Idenics sessions this weekend.

Mike Goldstein

Patron with Honors
About havingness issues after great sessions, I'll see if I can get Mike over here to address if that is an issue with Idenics.

It can happen, where a person can feel a little "hollow or empty" in an uncomfortable way at the end of a session. But it's never been much of an issue for the client and resolves rather quickly (usually a couple of minutes) when addressed.
Mike Goldstein

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, I have to admit I like the workout in a solo session (not Idenics) where if I don't remedy it vigorously, and continuously, I soon almost drop to the floor. It makes me feel like something is happening in the session.

Paul

Mike Goldstein

Patron with Honors
Well, I have to admit I like the workout in a solo session (not Idenics) where if I don't remedy it vigorously, and continuously, I soon almost drop to the floor. It makes me feel like something is happening in the session.

Paul

Paul:
Whatever works for you and you're pleased with, I'd never take issue with or agrue about. Good luck.
Mike Goldstein

Status
Not open for further replies.