What's new

ABC Lateline TONIGHT - Imprisonment on the Freewinds - 2011-11-28

That's awesome that she spoke out!!! I was in the SO at 15 and I remember only speaking with my mother like twice and it was monitored the whole time, and my mom was and is a scientologist!!! They are afraid....I was rpf'd also, very horrible time in my life....I was 15 and did hard, disgusting horrible things....I don't think I will ever fully recover.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I'm sorry to hear that, purpleheather69. You didn't deserve Hubbard's horseshit. One day, all the lies will have been exposed, and there will be no new victims.

Perhaps you won't ever fully recover, and perhaps you will... but at least you aren't perpetuating the abuse for another generation. That's got to be a pretty courageous step to take. Recovered or not, I think that says a lot about your character.

This Scientology garbage must end.

Dukat

Patron with Honors
That's awesome that she spoke out!!! I was in the SO at 15 and I remember only speaking with my mother like twice and it was monitored the whole time, and my mom was and is a scientologist!!! They are afraid....I was rpf'd also, very horrible time in my life....I was 15 and did hard, disgusting horrible things....I don't think I will ever fully recover.

Hang in there PH. You will recover and as more speak out, more find others with the same past. Disconnected from a parent still in a cult. Moving on with your lives.
I admire you ex-SOs and am happy to see you on this board. The stories of recovery are so varied but always end the same. Ex-member of cult recovers and sings out like a little bird....

Fuck you David Miscavige. Fuck you parents who desert your children.:angry:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Uneffingbelievable.

Lives destroyed ... and families wrecked and for what? So that some tin pot guru wannabee criminal could steal money and smirk knowingly while doing it?

I am so embarrassed to have once called myself a scientologist.

That beautiful girl got out of that hellhole ... thank goodness for that anyway.​

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
The CoS didn't deny that DM is a psychopath, so it must be true. :biggrin:

I already knew he was a psychopath.

I just didn't know he was a leader.

Wow. If what that weakling buffoon does is considered "leadership" in Scientology, the cult isn't going to be a problem for much longer.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lies.

Coercion.

Threats.

Fear.

Degradation.

We hear these stories time and time again. This is scientology and scientology needs to end. Now.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Uneffingbelievable.

Lives destroyed ... and families wrecked and for what? So that some tin pot guru wannabee criminal could steal money and smirk knowingly while doing it?

I am so embarrassed to have once called myself a scientologist.

That beautiful girl got out of that hellhole ... thank goodness for that anyway.​

I really like that post. And that line in particular:

Yet more proof that there are no OTs.

Because it's the OT's in Scientology who think that Miscavige is OT.

The OT's stand up and cheer for a criminally insane liar who defrauds them, steals from them, beats them, disconnects them, bankrupts them, terrorizes them and fair games them.

Anybody have any other questions on how we know that there are no OTs?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

6420326019_2fe9eb6daf.jpg

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wonderfully done Valeska and Ramana, both very brave ladies indeed. :thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:

I loved it when Ramana corroborates Valeska's story and the cult's response was "we have no facts that would support Ms Dienes-Browning's opposite opinion".:biggrin:

I keep saying the more individuals speak up the more power we take from the cult to allow others to step forward and tell their stories...

OSA must be up to pussy's bow in handling all this baddddd PR...:coolwink:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is wonderful segment. Thank-you Valeska!

Perhaps now the police will raid Dundas. Scn dodged a bullet last time by shipping out it's prisoners days before the police got there, so no proof.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron

I am still stunned each and every single time I see a straightforward and honest victim of the church tell their story and the cult makes its blanket denials.

I regard this as Scientology's greatest evil. The lying.

:thumbsup:

I loved it when Ramana corroborates Valeska's story and the cult's response was "we have no facts that would support Ms Dienes-Browning's opposite opinion".

I loved that too. They should have just stopped at "we have no facts."

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does Valeska post here?

Hope so.

If not, perhaps someone can pass this on:

I've met Valeska's parents on several occasions - they were so SWEET, so WILLING to help other people.

Albert was quite a character - he was a recycler (junk yard owner for us old folks). He was in Switzerland - near Geneva. Loved cars and motorcycles.

Had the cult not sunk their teeth into him, he may or may be alive today, but he would have at least left behind a wonderfully successful business to his family.

Here's a piece of unsolicited advice for Valeska. When my wife and I think back on the horrific ways that Scientology feasted on our vulnerabilities for over 30 years, we can at least say to ourselves that we found each other there and have our wonderful children as a result.

That they're out too is icing on the cake!

I hope Valeska has a wonderful life with her husband far, far away from Scientology and that she's back in touch with her mother.

Sindy

Crusader
Does Valeska post here?

Hope so.

If not, perhaps someone can pass this on:

I've met Valeska's parents on several occasions - they were so SWEET, so WILLING to help other people.

Albert was quite a character - he was a recycler (junk yard owner for us old folks). He was in Switzerland - near Geneva. Loved cars and motorcycles.

Had the cult not sunk their teeth into him, he may or may be alive today, but he would have at least left behind a wonderfully successful business to his family.

Here's a piece of unsolicited advice for Valeska. When my wife and I think back on the horrific ways that Scientology feasted on our vulnerabilities for over 30 years, we can at least say to ourselves that we found each other there and have our wonderful children as a result.

That they're out too is icing on the cake!

I hope Valeska has a wonderful life with her husband far, far away from Scientology and that she's back in touch with her mother.

I don't know if Valeska posts here. I don't think so.

Albert was her step-father. Her biological father lives here, in Chicago, where he is on lines at the Chicago Org. He has disconnected from Valeska and her sister Melissa as well as his beautiful new grandson and his soon to be 2nd grandchild. What a great loss for him as he struggles to climb up the non-existent bridge to total freedom.

Scientology has been very destructive to this family. Valeska and Melissa have a brother who has also stayed with the church and disconnected from them.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

At the bottom of the article it says

Hot Searches:Kim Kardashian |Scientology

Oh dear OSA.... I wouldn't count that as upstat! :biggrin:

Last night The Project on Channel 10 also had a segment with comedian Kathy Griffin who delights in making fun of celebrity scientologists. Here's the video (after the ads).

http://theprojecttv.com.au/video.htm?movideo_p=39696&movideo_m=144567

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
it is stories like this that would actually make a movie that people would wanna watch.
Either that, or get a whole bunch of young women together(who were held on various ships), and were children at that time, to tell their stories in a documentary, maybe called:
"Ron Hubbards girl slaves"

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
:clap::clap: All this ever has been about is exposing the TRUTH. Well done. Church can deny it as much as they want but those that do know deep down that it is true, good luck with that.
Some things just can not be forgiven!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you, Romana and Valeska.:bighug:

It's bloody hard to get up in front of a camera and tell your story but you girls have done it and done it well.:thumbsup:

Every time someone gets up the courage to do this, the toxic cult dies just a little bit more - and that's a very good thing.:yes:

Eventually there'll be a tidal wave of outrage that'll overwhelm the vertically-challenged Pope of Hemet and His cronies.:storm:

Tick, tock, you cancerous little gnome. :shark: