What's new

AngryGayPope.com Exkloosive - Gold Base Security Cam footage

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
scientology_gold_base_security_camera_output_lowres.jpg

A higher resolution version of the above image is available at AngryGayPope.com.

Everyone who has protested at Gold Base, the Scientology compound in Hemet, CA knows there are cameras and microphones everywhere. But nobody knew of their power until, in the discovery process of my alleged pansy stomping, my lawyer obtained this footage of me stomping pansies. It goes on for over forty five minutes but we were only given a five minute highlight reel from which the above stills were taken. It's easy to see that their pole mounted camera can view the entire entranceway. Note the water on the ground from the sprinklers they turned on to try to make us walk in the street, soil our camera lenses and make my sign run. They can also zoom in all the way to see which brand of shoes I was wearing. Also on the video is the heading and pitch of the camera, the time of day and two different calendars. One of them is off by a month! Clods. Fortunately for me the issue before the jury is not "did I stomp pansies" but "am I on cult property". I am not, as the the property line is at the fence. Otherwise the cult would have charged me with trespassing. Or tried. As they sometimes do. Even though it has never stuck. And I got great photos!

gold_pole_camera.jpg

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
That's some good camera hardware they got there!

So, this cam is on public property? - I'd guess that it can't legally be placed there.. Here in DK that would be illegal, or require a special permit.

:yes:

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
Actually, most city ordinances do not allow for the alterations of any city posts or poles as the case may be. That means no posters (for missing pets, etc...), no flyers, no solicitations of any kind, and most likely - NO CAMERAS that are not city owned.

Just how dumb can the church of scientology actually be? Oh, but I forget that they also pay off policticians who turn the blind eye....:D