What's new

ATTENTION OSA & FACEBOOK PART II

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Hi OSA,
just want to keep you updated with the big fat mess you all as a combined force are creating. First up Lisa the ex Ethics officer SydD sends this out to my friends on face book:

"Alert"
October 10 at 8:52pm
Hi guys,
Sorry just want to alert you that Ana and Dean now have an issue against them from the Church(not declared), they have resigned from the Church and so have resigned from being our friend by default.
It is shocking but you and I know the best thing we can do for both Ana and Dean is to put their Ethics in. We know blows are caused from Overts and without ethics being in the Tech can not go in. I urge you to remove Ana and Dean from your friends list (as an ethics gradient), go into the Org Sydney, AO or OSA and read the issue and call either Cyris at the AO or OSA if you have any questions on this.

ML
LIsa

Now the interesting thing is I do not let lies get told about me or my husband who by the way served for the church for a long long time, along with myself, so I sent my friends this On Facebook:

Hi All,
I found out that Lisa from HCO Sydney Org, has been directed to tell you not to communicate to me any more.

First of all I have no copy of an SP declare, So I am not sure why a facebook message was sent to Scientologists, this is actually not LRH tech. An obvious outpoint, and just an example of why I am no longer involved.

2nd of all it has been alleged that I am part of the group Anonymous or some suppressive group as such.. This is not true.

Heres the TRUE data:
-I have left the Church of Scientology because I no longer feel the Tech is in correct use in the Technical area or the Admin area. Also the treatment of staff is actually not okay & it is not LRH TECH at this time.

My purpose is still the same, I want humanity to survive, I Know I am a spiritual being and I still want to help people.

This is my decision and was certainly not because of a group such as anonymous.

It was because of my Observations of the Church as a whole and I know something is very wrong. I decided to do my own homework & research which every human being has a right to do, As Scientology so advocates.

I looked at ALL sides, Got ALL the data, which LRH would encourage you to do if you where to inspect something.

Why can't Scientologist's look at the internet and hear all the sides? Scientologists have all the TECH to handle life with, so why cant we handle looking at ALL sides to the sphere of things?

I do communicate with other Ex-Scientologists on the EX-Scientology message board which is on the Internet. I found this site and I know a lot of people on the site.

This board is all the TRUE stories that individuals have about what they went through as a staff member, SO members & public too. This is why OSA & HCO want you to stop communicating to me in case you find out about it.

I wanted to put the truth there to not have anymore lies about me and put you all out of mystery.

If this is enough for you to never communicate to me again so be it, But I am still the same Ana, I love all my friends. Those of you who truly know me know I am no fool & I know whats going on.

Unbeknowns to you all many, many Scientologists around the planet have dropped off lines and its happenning at a rapid rate. You will all find out soon and perhaps you have observed it any way.

All I can say, Is LOOK and Think for your selves, Make your own decision, thats all I have done.

I only wish you all the best, in what you want to do.
Ana Detheridge

Now my husband rang OSA today and they tried to say there was "no Issue" on me and Dean Caught out idiots!!! Lisa has sent that data all over face book!!! And a few of my friends sent it to me cause they know the truth and that Lisa's comm was a load of shit!! And such a violation of a person who should be able to have FACE BOOK as a friendly communication with friends, Not to use as a Scientology tool....Lisa the direction OSA gave you just back fired!!!!!! I can't imagine you all of a sudden tried to "get my Ethics in" when I've been gone for months.... For fuck sake guys don't underestimate me and Dean EVA again!!!!!!

Then Lisa sent the following:
October 13 at 8:24am
Dear Ana,

I am happy for you to point out any lies that you think have been forwarded on you. What are they? What is the correct data?

I have some questions for you first:
1. Did you resign in writing from the Church? Yes
2. Did you say you wanted nothing more to do with Scientology? YES
3. Have you been telling people that you have left Scientology? Only if they ask
4. Are you posting on the Internet on ex Scientology websites? Thats my buisness and the buisness bof "ERX-Scientologists
5. Is Dean posting on the Internet on similar websites? Why dont you ask Dean

"No one has said anything about you, including OSA, other than the above. Who said OSA or I are were spreading lies about you? They are 3Ping us Ana. Actually we all like you very much and don't know why you are acting like someone is attacking you, when no one is." Really, no one is at all - I promise you this and no one is saying anything about you because we only know the Ana we know and loved, not this other person who is thinking there is conspiracy against her.
[COLOR="Blue"(I say= Once again its all over face book and public and staff have told me you retards!!!!!!)

]

If you re-read my comm, no one is going to have any ethics action for talking to you. I did not say this. I said I wanted to get your ethics in. So don't dub in things that are not part of the comm cycle. I stand by my statement.

I do want people to know that you resigned in writing from our group and are on the Internet saying harmful lies about Scientology and certain members of it. Your friends in the Church need to know this.

I completed my staff contract and was thanked for my time and contribution. I am on course and doing great. I learned a lot from my time there.

Why don't you call or see OSAANZO if you think they are talking about you and take them up on it? I know they actually really like you.

Don't listen to any third party Ana - actually it is occurring and someone is tricking you and it seems to be working. Find out for yourself by actually speaking to the people you think are talking about you. Go meet with them.

Regards,

LisaAnd then I sent Lisa this:

Lisa I resigned from the Church in writing and then I stopped contacting and originating to Scientologists, I did not do a public resignation.

Lisa you said:" No one has said anything about you, including OSA, other than the above. Who said OSA or I are were spreading lies about you? They are 3Ping us Ana. Actually we all like you very much and don't know why you are acting like someone is attacking you, when no one is. "

I have 3 close friends who are not in comm with each other, and who are all on lines said that they were briefed about Dean and I involved with Anonymous being said.

Do you honestly think they all independantly made this up?

Thats why I now believe alot of the stuff Ex-Scientologists are saying, cause all the shit I've read has occurred with me, in front of me and to others and now I know they are true,

and I am not disclosing my friends, who give me the data as I love them too much, but I am now going to cut comm with them,and I have told them I don't want to hear what you are all doing and saying about me any more. Mainly to save them. And to keep any enturbulation of their lines. After this comm I will do the same for you Lisa.

I believe them Lisa, why would they say the staff were briefed on me and Dean along with them. The reason I know about the staff being briefed is I was told by a staff member.

And why are you sending facebook messages about me if some one had not said something about me, You only sent it recently yet I have been off and out for ages, why all of a sudden now Lisa? You must have been being briefed.

Yes I am telling my friends I am no longer involved, why the fuck can't I have my freedom of speech??? I'm not telling them they are fucked for doing Scientology at all, just saying its not for me. And certain things should be known about.

Why should I lie, to keep the "PR" in, for fuck sake Lisa its a religion that you should be able to come and go from when you want spiritual release!!! Not have your life "investigated", a OSA department spreading lies and then telling people like you they are not.

If people are so strong with Scientology how can I affect them by telling my truth.

How do you not know its you thats being decieved Lisa?

I want to be left alone, and I don't want to hear about you talking to the people I love on Face book, cause you think I have an Ethics Scene, I don't, you just don't have all the data Lisa, You facebooked my friends because "YOU ASSUMED" with out "KNOWING" all the facts, and you have been directed too.

just because I don't want to be In Scientology and care about those who still are, is no reason to be lied about to try and put people off me.

If I am posting on an "ex - Scientology board" whats that to you? You are a Scientologist and I am an Ex-Scientologist, that board exists so you can put your truth on there instead of the lies that are currently been said about me and my friends, usually created by Church members. If you want to honestly find out if I am you can go to it and find out or you can ask OSA.
Any Questions OSA want you to ask us they should stop being cowards and getting a "friend of the Church" to ask.

Ive also heard the smear campaign on Kevin & Carmel who are dear friends of mine.

I know the real story behind them, I no longer trust OSA. These two where massive contributors and now they are being attacked on a wide scale through a smear campaign from OSA.

All they have done is told the truth and from first hand experience they know what has gone down and what is going down.

Why wouldn't they tell their story and alert there friends to the crimes and wrong doings with-in the Church.

Why should we all be a accountable for our actions and the Church not be???

Its people like Carmel & Kevin who are making them accountable. There are many in other areas who are doing the same.

These guys are working for you and all true believers in Scientology in actual fact and they should be supported.

But what is OSA actually doing (they know the real score) - they are trying to bury Carmel & Kevin cause they have an influence on the field and they know the truth.

Perhaps I may have an influence too and thats why those things were said about me.

This whole thing is reason enough for anyone to get the fuck away from this Church because all this kind of crap is so wrong Lisa, and there are more stories like this, in fact more than there are Scientologists that exists.

You are one of the most loveiest people that exists Lisa, and the only one who has the guts to answer me. But Lisa I know if you were completely on board with Scn you would be on Staff, You are so aware as I am that things aren't right in there and have not been for a long time.

But this is how this whole thing is going to roll:

I am out and never returning. I am sick to death of people always using the line its "Overts",

Not even LRH would put up with joe sticking pins in people. So if thats what I believe is occurring why would I ignore it and stay around it if I tried all I could to prevent it and never got any back-up? I'm not an idiot Lisa.

"Since being in the "wog" world I realise how nattery & out-Ethics that group is.

The so called "WOG WORLD" environment has more work ethic with its clients and staff its unbelievable. I've never been so appreciated for what I contribute to my current work group and I get paid what I should.

Dean and I since comming out are flourishing & prospering more than we ever have, I am rarely sick and Deans health is now great. Johnny has been doing better than ever and has the strongest comm line he has ever had with us.

In a short time Lisa we have found ourselves surrounded by people (you yourself know) that have left. I'm not talking SP's, I'm talking OT's that were huge contributors and even auditing on New OT 7, I'm talking top Celebrities that are now out , Its not just an PTS S/P thing just on this end, You should know that SP's also Blow off good people too.

Top SO Church Execs that have given 20 years or more are also falling off like leaves in fall too, you should do your own invest, not just take my word for it.

All these people are good people Lisa, Could it be that you maybe missing the point that the Sp's are internal with-in the group right under your nose?

I will leave it up to you Lisa to work out for yourself, Just don't want crap spread about me, and I am definately not putting Lies about Scientology on the Net, I would only ever put the truth up,. thats the difference between me and who ever with-in that Church is telling crap about me.

All I ask is that The Church Declare Dean & I properly if they honestly believe we are putting out lies, but the truth is OSA knows what we have and they certainly are not lies.

if the Church want all Scientogists to disconnect with certain people they should stop Lying about certain people

Believe me Lisa they have lied to you if you honestly believe people are not being "warned about me" The sources I have are to close and would never make crap up and have e-mailed me or called me. The Scientologists that told me are not in comm with each other so I ask you again are they making up the exact same lie? Do you know what I mean Lisa? I know whats being said mate and so do you or you wouldnt have originated that crap about me on facebook.

What is the correct data? = your question
Okay mate, well the correct data I sent to you, re-read it its the original comm I sent you plus the above. This is the last comm for us now. Trust me Lisa I am unsalvagable, thanks for your efforts. Only to return to Scientology if It ever starts working off any real Tech. And I know you know what I mean.

Ana D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carmel

Crusader
Good on ya, Anna!

With this little chickie babe you might not win this battle, but with your spirit, you'll win other battles and win over others who are looking! - That'll help us, win the war! :thumbsup:

Love,
Carmel

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Good on ya, Anna!

With this little chickie babe you might not win this battle, but with your spirit, you'll win other battles and win over others who are looking! - That'll help us, win the war! :thumbsup:

Love,
Carmel

Thanks so much Carm's,
Yes the truth will cut through all the BS my dear:coolwink: there have been some fantastic posts lately. Anaxxxxx

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
On - above and supported by...

Good on ya, Anna!

Love,
Carmel

Dear Ana, Carmel and friends,

You are all "on" the correct path and fully supported by (at least) this "ethics particle" way up here in the notheren hemi. :yes:

Love you all so very much and your actions and words make me a very proud EP. :whistling: The real VFP of the cos is ex-cos'ers and realizing the whole thing is a scam is the End Phenomena that allows real gains to occur. :coolwink:

Very, very, very well done! :clap:

Mike aka EP & Roy

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
OMFG, another textbook example of making a disaster out of an emergency by following Hubbard's "technology" on handling "suppressives!"

Then Lisa sent the following:
October 13 at 8:24am
Dear Ana,

I am happy for you to point out any lies that you think have been forwarded on you. What are they? What is the correct data?

I have some questions for you first:
1. Did you resign in writing from the Church? Yes
2. Did you say you wanted nothing more to do with Scientology? YES
3. Have you been telling people that you have left Scientology? Only if they ask
4. Are you posting on the Internet on ex Scientology websites? Thats my buisness and the buisness bof "ERX-Scientologists
5. Is Dean posting on the Internet on similar websites? Why dont you ask Dean

"No one has said anything about you, including OSA, other than the above. Who said OSA or I are were spreading lies about you? They are 3Ping us Ana. Actually we all like you very much and don't know why you are acting like someone is attacking you, when no one is." Really, no one is at all - I promise you this and no one is saying anything about you because we only know the Ana we know and loved, not this other person who is thinking there is conspiracy against her.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"(I say= Once again its all over face book and public and staff have told me you retards!!!!!!)

] [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]If you re-read my comm, no one is going to have any ethics action for talking to you. I did not say this. I said I wanted to get your ethics in. So don't dub in things that are not part of the comm cycle. I stand by my statement.

I do want people to know that you resigned in writing from our group and are on the Internet saying harmful lies about Scientology and certain members of it. Your friends in the Church need to know this.

I completed my staff contract and was thanked for my time and contribution. I am on course and doing great. I learned a lot from my time there.

Why don't you call or see OSAANZO if you think they are talking about you and take them up on it? I know they actually really like you.

Don't listen to any third party Ana - actually it is occurring and someone is tricking you and it seems to be working. Find out for yourself by actually speaking to the people you think are talking about you. Go meet with them.

Regards,

Lisa[/COLOR]

THIS STATEMENT IS PRICELESS!!!!: :roflmao: :hysterical:
Congrats to Lisa who may very well be the first ever staff mamber to be thanked for her time and contribution. I bet they were real warm about you ending your contract. :thumbsup:
Let me guess it came with a hand shake and a thankyou party wih fairy bread and little cupcakes with pink icing. :pixiedust:

Well Lisa if this is really how it was for you who I am to doubt your next statement 'I am on course and doing great'.
:faceslap:

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
BOOYA!!!!!!

Go Ana! For too long the church relied on the silence of former members!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Good work Ana!! Tell it like it is

Yeah! Get out there and stick it too them girlfriend.

They expect us all to cower and hide in a corner, but it's

TOO FREAKING LATE OSA!!!

The ship's going down.

:dance3:

minnie

Patron with Honors
Wow, excellent message to Lisa, Ana!

OSA really should go into the weapons industry, at their superlative rate of bullets (foot). One day, Lisa is going to realise she was used by OSA, and will feel very ashamed of herself. You can't get more cultic than advising a person's network of friends to disconnect from them.

I look forward to more people realising that OSA and co are definitely not the good guys they pretend to be.

Hey, Cyrus, why don't you just get on that motorbike of yours and blow? Maybe Vicki and Virginia might follow too. Do you guys really want to continue doing this kind of stuff to others, actually hurting people?

Love and big hug to you Ana.

Last edited:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Thanks all you guys

Wow, excellent message to Lisa, Ana!
OSA really should go into the weapons industry, at their superlative rate of bullets (foot). One day, Lisa is going to realise she was used by OSA, and will feel very ashamed of herself. You can't get more cultic than advising a person's network of friends to disconnect from them.
I look forward to more people realising that OSA and co are definitely not the good guys they pretend to be.
Hey, Cyrus, why don't you just get on that motorbike of yours and blow? Maybe Vicki and Virginia might follow too. Do you guys really want to continue doing this kind of stuff to others, actually hurting people?
Love and big hug to you Ana.

Awww, Right Back atchya Minnie:flowers: and all that have read this thread :grouphug:, I love ya all!!! and I have the biggest grin on my face :D right now and maybe even just had a real release:thankyou:

Last edited:

Zac

Patron
OSA who are you kidding??

Good work Ana!! Tell it like it is

Yeah! Get out there and stick it too them girlfriend.

They expect us all to cower and hide in a corner, but it's

TOO FREAKING LATE OSA!!!

The ship's going down.

:dance3:

Can't agree more Once Bitten!! The ships going down!! OSA should just give up.. The inevitable is not to be defeated!

Ana! I've only met you once but love you to bits!! Great work girl!!

Love,

Zac xx