What's new

ATTENTION OSA & FACEBOOK PART II

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Mr.Zac

Can't agree more Once Bitten!! The ships going down!! OSA should just give up.. The inevitable is not to be defeated!

Ana! I've only met you once but love you to bits!! Great work girl!!

Love,

Zac xx

Oh Mr. Zac:happydance: ,
and I love you too my honey:flirt: , Twas great to meet ya too and no doubt we will see each other real soon my friend:coolwink:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
PART III of Facebook info

Hi all,
Just an update on how face book is still being used to apply ethics with-in the Church of Scientology:duh: :duh: :duh:

a couple of friends called me that Andrew Gason who recently left the AO Sydney has posted a message to a few of my friends on Facebook asking them to disconect from me, I have disguised my friends sir names as it is not their choice to be on this board. However I am exposing Andrews because getting onto my face book and seeing wjhat Scientologists are on my list and posting this crap is ridiculous so here it is;

Between: Bill xxxxxx, Carly xxxxxxxxxxx, Chris xxxxxx, Daniel xxxxx, Fi xxxxx, Isaac xxxxxx, Josh xxx, Kellie xxxxxx, Linda xxxx, Lisa xxxxx, Peter xxxxxx, Rob Pxxxxx, Sarah xxxxx, Tara xxxx, You and Andrew Gxxxx

Andrew Gason

June 17 at 10:04pm

Hi Guys, you are all my mutual friends with Anna Dethridge. She has now been officially declared and should be removed from your friends list due to some heavy entheta she is putting on a few people's lines to pull them over to the Dark Side.
Virgina Stewart OSA PR has all the data and you can confirm with her in regards to this comm.
I tried to recover her but she has gone too far over.
ARC
Andrew Gason.

And yes once again "The Church of $cientology encourages disconnection even though they constantly promote they dont!!!!

And I still have not got my SP Declare:omg:

And Virginia your back in on this, even though you told me in a little chat that we had you weren't............:no:

The reason I post this is it shows once again people with-in the Church have to disconnect - At least those who sent me the message back to me are real friends and see how dumb this whole thing is, and this is also helping others to leave the crap.

I'll keep you all posted.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Ana - isn't it grand that we just have to sit back and watch while OSA and friends continue to demolish the cult for us?:D

BTW, heard anything more about my Type C declare?:coolwink:

Glad you and Dean are there and speaking out still - keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Hi Scooter baby

Hey Ana - isn't it grand that we just have to sit back and watch while OSA and friends continue to demolish the cult for us?:D

BTW, heard anything more about my Type C declare?:coolwink:

Glad you and Dean are there and speaking out still - keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Hi Scooter baby,
No Have not heard anything on the type c declare, but you will be the first to hear it if we do. love to the family.xxx

Doom

Lurking.
OMG

PWNEDNailed them, and they are at least guilty of being total tards and worse GOT Caught NOOBS !!
YOU GO GIRL

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
They actually used the phrase "the dark side"? my, someone has a flair for the melodramatic! :roflmao:

Hope you and Dean are enjoying life on the dark side. It's nice here, innit?

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Terms: Facebook

To Lisa:

This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement") derives from the Facebook Principles, and governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Facebook. By using or accessing Facebook, you agree to this Statement.

3: Safety 5:You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.

5:protecting Other People's Rights 1:You will not post content or take any action on Facebook that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Id be reporting the messages to Facebook administration. They might be interested to know that the Church is using their website to encourage the practise of Disconnection.

As for the 3P part... "Hey pot! Im kettle, and youre BLACK!". She needs a little more drilling.

Well done on pulling them up on this rubbish. If the declare isnt written, and seen, IT ISNT TRUE. Perhaps everyone on facebook would like to be reminded of that little peice of tech. Was there a CommEv? Any actual justice action to explain this declare? Perhaps they would like to publish that to everyone too.

Im sure with all this going on I will probably be declared at some point soon as well, its not exactly rocket surgery to figure out who I am. See the successful, healthy and happy person over there OSA? Thats me. What a shame you guys cant afford nice quality coffee like what Im drinking...

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Good old OSA the guardians of:nazi:

We could just return the favor. I mean OSA did it so " it must be okay". We could not get in trouble. Its an action condoned by them.
If we all got onto facebook and forwarded threads, links and web sites to all out mates and tell them about the deceit and lies of the Church. We could reach a lot of people really really quick.
I personally do not have another cheek to render for :slap:
Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Thanks for this

To Lisa:

This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement") derives from the Facebook Principles, and governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Facebook. By using or accessing Facebook, you agree to this Statement.

3: Safety 5:You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.

5:protecting Other People's Rights 1:You will not post content or take any action on Facebook that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.

Hey Lohan,
Thanks for this, I think this is a great point, infact I am looking into this seriously so thanks for your post.:thumbsup:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Exactly

Id be reporting the messages to Facebook administration. They might be interested to know that the Church is using their website to encourage the practise of Disconnection.

As for the 3P part... "Hey pot! Im kettle, and youre BLACK!". She needs a little more drilling.

Well done on pulling them up on this rubbish. If the declare isnt written, and seen, IT ISNT TRUE. Perhaps everyone on facebook would like to be reminded of that little peice of tech. Was there a CommEv? Any actual justice action to explain this declare? Perhaps they would like to publish that to everyone too.

Im sure with all this going on I will probably be declared at some point soon as well, its not exactly rocket surgery to figure out who I am. See the successful, healthy and happy person over there OSA? Thats me. What a shame you guys cant afford nice quality coffee like what Im drinking...

Exactly! Yes they need to be pulled in line on this crap...I mean c'mon using facebook to blacken someones name is ridiculous.:omg: I'm sure the Facebook administration would be interested in this also.

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Absolutely, this sort of thing is rapidly changing my ideas towards openly opposing the Church. Ive kept my mouth shut like a good little ex-staffer, but this sort of OUT-ETHICS ORG BEHAVIOUR is really pissing me off.

OSA is behaving a little too similar to the "SP characteristics" for any Scientologist with half a brain to justify away.

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Okay I have calmed down a little, sorry for the outburst. But to think I once had faith in them makes me:puke2:

We can not stoop to the lows of OSA and use Facebook as they did.

Facebook should be informed ABSOLUTELY.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Exactly! Yes they need to be pulled in line on this crap...I mean c'mon using facebook to blacken someones name is ridiculous.:omg: I'm sure the Facebook administration would be interested in this also.

Hi Sir Facer,
The Privacy Act Regulation Link is: http://www.privacy.gov.au/act/Regulations/

There are stringent requirements of all organisations regards personal information about citizens and the use of that information.
Worth a look.

OEO
Do well!!!:thumbsup:

PS: This link should take you to a whole bunch of other links that relate to Privacy in Australia.

http://www.privacy.gov.au/links/index.html#1

Last edited: