What's new

Belgium deciding if Scientology to face trial in criminal court

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Flanders News: Scientology members referred to criminal court (with video)http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/videozone_ENG/eng.140327_Scientology_trial

Excerpt:
27/03/14 - Two non-profit organisations of the Belgian branch of Scientology and 10 of its members have been referred to a criminal court. They will face charges of fraud, blackmail, illegal medicine and are also accused of violating privacy legislation. The accused allegedly offered job vacancies, but those that were chosen eventually ended up doing volunteer work.

Go to site for video.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
The two non-profit organisations are the Church of Scientology of Belgium and the European Office For Public Affairs & Human Rights of the Church of Scientology International. This is a lobbying organisation in a very expensive and glossy building in the Rue de la Loi, near the European Parliament, the Belgium Parliament, etc etc, and it is the flagship for the cult's intended infiltration of and expansion into Europe.

If Belgium can nail this as an illegal organisation a LOT of planning will go right down the tube. :buzzin::buzzin:

Though we are not quite there yet.

Jump

Operating teatime
Keep an eye on Jonny Jacobsen's blog at

Infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com

Check out coverage on all the cult's shenanigans in Europe. They can run, but they can't hide :yes:

:thumbsup:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
IAS alert! Need more cash. Plan next Ideal something fucking re-re-re-of the reopening you c***suckers!

More criminal activity, the layers go deep. I guess the IAS wasn't charged and feels left out. I think it would make sense for the court to invite them in and ask them to bring along videos and emails regarding the fascist tactics used to fund the cherch's psycho-political terrorist training camps. I wonder how many Europeans have gone bankrupt under such pressure. I have to wonder how many OSA members will blow and testify of past and ongoing treasonous acts directly against citizens of Belgium.

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
Here, with English subtitles, is a news report that aired on March 27, 2014 on Belgium's French RTBF network:

Belgium decides to prosecute Scientology in criminal court, March 27, 2014
[video=youtube;iRIErn4ad8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRIErn4ad8E[/video]