What's new

Bereavement - John Travolta's Son Jet Died.

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: John Travolta's Son Dies -Jett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Access Hollywood:

John Travolta’s 16-year-old son, Jett, has died after a hotel accident in the Bahamas, according to TMZ.
The actor and his family were on vacation at the Old Bahama Bay hotel on the Grand Bahama island, when Jett fell and hit his head on the bathtub, a source told Access on Friday at 10 AM PST.

Following the accident, Jett Travolta was taken to Rand Memorial Hospital in the Bahamas.

TMZ said a spokesperson at the hospital confirmed the teen’s death.

When contacted by Access Hollywood, an employee at the Old Bahama Bay hotel, where Travolta owns several beachfront units, said she was “not allowed to talk about [the incident].”

Jett was one of two children for the actor and his wife, Kelly Preston. The couple also has an 8-year-old daughter, Ella Bleu.

Travolta, 54, and Preston, 46, were married in September 1991. Jett was born the following April.

Last edited by a moderator:

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
this is so heartbreaking!! My heart goes out to them.:bigcry:

no parent should lose a child.

I cannot comment further, as I have no details yet.

:no:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very sad news. RIP Jett.

I really really hope the press leave him alone about the treatment of his son and scientology. John isn't exactly outspoken about Scientology.

They must be crushed.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I feel for them - I've been through that horror myself.

There are no words that can possibly help at a time like this.

This is terrible news. My condolences go to the Travolta family over this and i hope like hell it doesn't become a media circus for them.

Pixie

Crusader
This is absolutely shocking. I am truly devasted for them both. There are no words here, we all know he adored his son more than anything. My heart goes out to John and his family. Unbelievable.... :bigcry:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I am in shock. My heart goesout to John, Kelly and the whole family.

This is so so sad :bigcry:

rest in peace Jet :rose:

feline

Patron Meritorious
It is my prayer that the Travoltas are able to understand what Scn cannot do for them.

I can only imagine the incredible heartbreak that they are both dealing with at this time. I pray that they are able to work through the pain to a point of healing. I pray for them both to find some peace in the face of this tragedy. My nephew is autistic. This hits home for me in many ways.

May the Lord bless and keep him and make His face to shine on him and give him peace. Requiescat in pacem, Jett.

everfree

Patron Meritorious
OMG, that's so sad. I knew the son had health issues but nothing that severe. How horrible for the Travoltas. My heart goes out to them.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
This is truly shocking & upsetting news.

Losing a child is the worst nightmare a parent could ever face.

I hope they can survive the coming days, weeks and months with whatever help or comfort they can get.

RIP Jett. :bigcry:

Last edited: