What's new

Black & Blue is the New Orange - Scientology Staff / Sea Org Uniforms

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Instead of sitting in a vacant course room grinding away at L Ron Hubbard's drivel and nonsense to further our confusion and prepare us for some more of that Scientology mind control, or selling books at witch fairs, or draining our bank account to have the honor and privilege to be extorted at FLAG....or enduring 6 month Sex Checks so withdrawing from life incase it restims our "case"...

Me and the love of my life - just finished watching "Orange is the new Black" series featuring Scientologist Laura Prepon, who plays a drug smuggling Lesbian that ends up in Prison.

It was amazing. We enjoyed it. It fed my "dark side":blush::blush::blush::blush:

I had a WIN!

It dawned on me that Scientology Ideal Orgs, are manned with a few staff members (because everyone blew) are forced to wear those CHEESY Black night club bartender uniform's.

Hence - The Ideal Org's that are suppose to save the planet are Ideal Prison's. Therefore,

Black is the NEW ORANGE.

The Sea Org Navy military uniform's worn by a few clubbed seals - would be prevalent in our World if Slappy could control everyone's pocket book.

Hence: Navy is New Orange.

Prisoner's wear Orange.

Scientologist's are prisoner's.

Get it? :happydance:

Thought I would share my WIN!

Thanks Laura Prepon. For Keeping Scientology Working and giving us material to evaluate, criticize, Joke and Degrade.

SP's love it! :biggrin:

Sorry Larua Prepon - now Slappy is going to order you to beat Leah Remini's Sex Checking Bill by $100,000 - so get your ass down to Flag and give him $450,000 (just because of my thread)

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Speaking of those uniforms, I've noticed that in group photos the "uniforms" seem to be "uniformly" ill-fitting, too long, too short, different color or even totally different material from jacket to pants, etc. Are they all hand-me-downs or what?

Very rarely you see someone who has on an outfit that looks like it is tailored, pressed and matching. Otherwise it is yuck!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Speaking of those uniforms, I've noticed that in group photos the "uniforms" seem to be "uniformly" ill-fitting, too long, too short, different color or even totally different material from jacket to pants, etc. Are they all hand-me-downs or what?

Very rarely you see someone who has on an outfit that looks like it is tailored, pressed and matching. Otherwise it is yuck!

Well, the answer lies in 'Prison Tech'

What do Prison's do?

Have a full time tailor making sure the prison uni's are the correct length, fit to form their bodies?

Provide dry cleaning services?

Actually care what they look like or how they feel?

:lol:

myrklix

Patron with Honors
"Orange is the new Black" is great. Been waiting since last spring for the new season of episodes. IMHO, Laura Prepon is hot. When I recently found out she was a Scio it seemed hard to reconcile that with the evilness in her character.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Orange is the new Black" is great. Been waiting since last spring for the new season of episodes. IMHO, Laura Prepon is hot. When I recently found out she was a Scio it seemed hard to reconcile that with the evilness in her character.

Silly - the evilness in her character is not Laura - that is her BT's...:coolwink: