What's new

Calling Darwinian Theory an Implant.

AnonKat

Crusader
Calling Darwinian theory an implant. I am lost for words. I thought the religion implant 3 D theathers where lulzy because I am not a fan of organized religion but even a con man needs to know when to stop jeezz.:melodramatic:

“Now the Darwinian theory—now, I’ll give you some idea of the influence of false track upon this society. The Darwinian theory, which probably influenced Pavlov to the greatest degree, is just an implant*. That is an implant from man to mud.”

“Now this incident—this incident, now with a wheel dating device which gives you a series of numbers that gives you—gives you the time of these events, shows you being implanted, shows you finished implanting … , shows you being dumped in the sea, and shows you start from the sea and become seaweed and become this—and to work up stage by stage—giving the millions of years which elapse on each step, see? And you go on and on up the line, each step—each step—each step on an evolutionary channel and you run all the way through on these evolutionary channels. … and shows you eventually arriving at the state of being a man.
… some of the incidents of ‘What to Audit’ are actually out of that. Some of the incidents of ‘What to Audit’ are actual, some are out of that Darwinian implant, see?”

“A lot of characters around here got this [implant], most of them become scientists. That actually is the sole foundation of the Darwinian theory. That’s the lot. Evolution: there’s no such thing. Bodies don’t evolve. They deteriorate, but they don’t evolve. You can trace all kinds of reasons how they evolve, and why they evolve, and you can figure it all out, but the truth of the matter is when you get horses on a planet, somebody came along and mocked up some horses! Now, they also mocked up these horses with the capability of growing hair or not growing hair. You’ve got adjustment factors, but not evolution factors. So you confuse the adjustment factors and prove the whole theory of evolution. And now you know man came from mud, and you can write a book like Pavlov and get the whole world poisoned. You see how this one goes?
All of this is based on what? It’s based on errors in time. Errors in time. Because an individual has this incident: It’s a wrong time, wrong place, going wrong the whole way, and it took up two hours and actually looks like it takes up seven million, see? There are such incidents.” LRH

(from Saint Hill Special Briefing Course lecture #287, renumbered 1991: #316 “Errors in Time”, given on 18 July 1963)

http://wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/hubbard_vs_evolution.html

SuperPowers

Patron with Honors
Hubbards pretentious ...

and mocked up scientific ideological world and followers is building air empires and so does the creationists with their faked proofs ... well it's a little annoying ... but what can be done about it? We just have to keep on pointing at the fact that they are Bare Naked ... And they're in a dazzled world of make believe ...

Calling Darwinian theory an implant. I am lost for words. I thought the religion implant 3 D theathers where lulzy because I am not a fan of organized religion but even a con man needs to know when to stop jeezz.:melodramatic:

“Now the Darwinian theory—now, I’ll give you some idea of the influence of false track upon this society. The Darwinian theory, which probably influenced Pavlov to the greatest degree, is just an implant*. That is an implant from man to mud.”

“Now this incident—this incident, now with a wheel dating device which gives you a series of numbers that gives you—gives you the time of these events, shows you being implanted, shows you finished implanting … , shows you being dumped in the sea, and shows you start from the sea and become seaweed and become this—and to work up stage by stage—giving the millions of years which elapse on each step, see? And you go on and on up the line, each step—each step—each step on an evolutionary channel and you run all the way through on these evolutionary channels. … and shows you eventually arriving at the state of being a man.
… some of the incidents of ‘What to Audit’ are actually out of that. Some of the incidents of ‘What to Audit’ are actual, some are out of that Darwinian implant, see?”

“A lot of characters around here got this [implant], most of them become scientists. That actually is the sole foundation of the Darwinian theory. That’s the lot. Evolution: there’s no such thing. Bodies don’t evolve. They deteriorate, but they don’t evolve. You can trace all kinds of reasons how they evolve, and why they evolve, and you can figure it all out, but the truth of the matter is when you get horses on a planet, somebody came along and mocked up some horses! Now, they also mocked up these horses with the capability of growing hair or not growing hair. You’ve got adjustment factors, but not evolution factors. So you confuse the adjustment factors and prove the whole theory of evolution. And now you know man came from mud, and you can write a book like Pavlov and get the whole world poisoned. You see how this one goes?
All of this is based on what? It’s based on errors in time. Errors in time. Because an individual has this incident: It’s a wrong time, wrong place, going wrong the whole way, and it took up two hours and actually looks like it takes up seven million, see? There are such incidents.” LRH

(from Saint Hill Special Briefing Course lecture #287, renumbered 1991: #316 “Errors in Time”, given on 18 July 1963)

http://wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/hubbard_vs_evolution.html

I prefer Darwin.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
So then , is Dianetics Evolution of a Science A Darwinian
essay of sorts? The dynamics of dianetic development. The Dianetic creature
oozes from the primordial slime and becomes the Supreme Creation,
"Scientology".

More likely just a dinosaur, a fossilized remnant of the Sixties. An
unarticulated bone fragment in the remains of the beast; "Scientologus
Improbablus"

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I think its possible some false dates coulda been slipped in here and there but the bones don't lie. I'm still not believing what went on on this planet according to the discovered fossils and bones they've been digging up. Its just all too incredible. I'm just glad they haven't found any remnants of the shit the Greeks used to talk about in their mythology. Cyclops and Medussa, and centaurs etc.

AnonKat

Crusader
I think its possible some false dates coulda been slipped in here and there but the bones don't lie. I'm still not believing what went on on this planet according to the discovered fossils and bones they've been digging up. Its just all too incredible. I'm just glad they haven't found any remnants of the shit the Greeks used to talk about in their mythology. Cyclops and Medussa, and centaurs etc.

When you study DNA it all becomes simple and clear and in that simplicity lies beauty.

themadhair

Patron Meritorious
When you study DNA it all becomes simple and clear and in that simplicity lies beauty.
That ^.

When you understand nested hierarchies, and in particular how the billions of genes sequenced all obey this restriction, then the debate is well and truly over.

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious
nwynmd.jpg

Mystic

Crusader
... and of course then, at that time, there was, of course, the restimulation of R6 which brought about the FreakZone so that the psychological disinformation of the preceeding sequences appeared to be opposed to the Darwinian dysfunction of the boohoo crying on the beach.

This all, of course, is relative to the formulation of the Judeo-Christian version of the Mahabarata as influenced by the Glorious Quran.

BC1

Patron with Honors
This kind of stuff is what I find most frightening about Scientology. It's absolute nonsense, but he has this way of speaking that makes people think he is knowledgeable. Then you have a group of people that feel they are well studied on things that they actually know nothing about and in fact know a bunch of false information. To hear some Scientologists that I know talk about things that they know about the mind or peoples behaviors makes me so angry that they are being taken for such a ride when they could actually go get a real education on these things that they are interested in. A real education would at least lead to a profitable job maybe.

This kind of stuff is what I find most frightening about Scientology. It's absolute nonsense, but he has this way of speaking that makes people think he is knowledgeable. Then you have a group of people that feel they are well studied on things that they actually know nothing about and in fact know a bunch of false information. To hear some Scientologists that I know talk about things that they know about the mind or peoples behaviors makes me so angry that they are being taken for such a ride when they could actually go get a real education on these things that they are interested in. A real education would at least lead to a profitable job maybe.

:thumbsup:

Scientology is a substitute for understanding.

The irony is that Scientology is the only thing that doesn't evolve.

The Anabaptist Jacques

AnonKat

Crusader
:thumbsup:

Scientology is a substitute for understanding.

The irony is that Scientology is the only thing that doesn't evolve.

The Anabaptist Jacques

The whole point of OT3 was in my opinion to pry people away froim their religious belief replacing it with another. Its a way to discredit them all but I did not know that he smashed Darwin years before. I think he stopped doing that because it would be counter-productive" Or am I wrong. Any Exes that have knowlegde about this ?

Last edited:

themadhair

Patron Meritorious
I think he stopped doing that because it would be çounter productibe"Or am I wrong.
There is a bit of counter-productivity involved. When Hubbard was still trying to flog his shit as a science he tried to use evolution as a means of explaining the reactive mind. He pretty much ripped-off the evolutionary explanation for instinct and twisted it to form a foundation for why the reactive mind exists. Later, as he started introducing the more ‘spiritual’ aspects of scifaggotry he appealed to the idea that ‘man is not an animal’ as way of selling his ideas (and of hitting psychiatry).

The sad thing is that, ultimately, Hubbard knew so squatt little that he wouldn’t have known that he wasn’t arguing against evolution, merely his fucked up machinations of what he believed it to be. It a weird way scifaggotry could be considered the Hubbard variant of creationism.

AnonKat

Crusader
There is a bit of counter-productivity involved. When Hubbard was still trying to flog his shit as a science he tried to use evolution as a means of explaining the reactive mind. He pretty much ripped-off the evolutionary explanation for instinct and twisted it to form a foundation for why the reactive mind exists. Later, as he started introducing the more ‘spiritual’ aspects of scifaggotry he appealed to the idea that ‘man is not an animal’ as way of selling his ideas (and of hitting psychiatry).

The sad thing is that, ultimately, Hubbard knew so squatt little that he wouldn’t have known that he wasn’t arguing against evolution, merely his fucked up machinations of what he believed it to be. It a weird way scifaggotry could be considered the Hubbard variant of creationism.

Hewwo fellow Atheist lol. Yes your words have merit. Do you know thunderfoot from Youtube ? A vid of his about anon got posted at Marty Rathbuns place lol.

AnonKat

Crusader
Worthy of a read !

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/scientology-in-a-nut-shell/#comment-279480

Brian | October 7, 2013 at 11:00 pm | Reply

“A consistent, repeated effort is the key to any success with this technique of propaganda.” LRH

I would have to say Cat Daddy, that this writing of Ron’s is bone chilling to me. It really speaks to the fact that he did know what he was doing.

Words and concepts that Ron distorted with redefinition or new and original definitions:

Spiritual Light = Implants
Open Minded = a flaw in thinking
Christ = Implant
Buddha = Ron
Every other religion except Buddhism = Dramatizing implants
Sympathy = Below Hate on the Tone Scale
Leaving Scientology = overts
Having a cold = connected to an SP
Having a negative opinion of Scientology = you are evil
Having a negative opinion of Ron = you are evil
Psychiatrists = murderers and sex criminals (all of them)
The Goal of Buddhism = Exteriorization (this is not the goal)
Heaven or Astral worlds = implants or degraded non physical world with unkept statues.
Science = Scientology
Lung Cancer = ‘not smoking enough will cause cancer………” SHSBC 35 july 1961
Leukemia = an engram with phrase “it turned my blood to water”
Disagreement = MUs

(By creating a separate language one can control the thinking of others by making it mandatory to word clear, clay demo concepts. And if you don’t understand or disagree with the definitions that are sold you, it becomes a flaw in you. And if you want to go free on the “only” road out you better put that open mindedness to rest. That is when critical thinking is seen as a problem to be handled. That is when the lights go out)

Near Death Experience = Implant
The Kaba = Implant
Chariot ( Hindhu Imagery) = Implant
Cherub (Christian Imagery) = Implant
God = Implant (R6)
Angels = Implant (R6)
Feeling dizzy = implant (R6)
Priests = Implants
Christianity = Implant (R6)

(By isolating every other spiritual path and associating them with torturous evil implants, that will almost certainly keep the flock loyal to you, the only way. And will almost certainly bring you into the rarified airs of arrogant elitism.)

Virtually every aspect of civilization is associated with the by product of evil torturers destroying your mind and body. And there is “only one way” to handle it.

And money will be the least of what will be taken.

Cat Daddy | October 8, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Reply

Darwinian Theory = Implant
Brian | October 8, 2013 at 2:09 pm | Reply

Thanks Cat Daddy. That one belongs in the top ten.

I have been thinking of making an in depth list of common concepts redefined and distorted by Ron. I think it would be revealing.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd still keep my options open on whether evolution happened or not. There is still too much contrary evidence lurking about that needs to be thrashed out.

So far the arguments have always gone on about either evolution happened or God did it, as though those were the only two alternatives available. But more and more evidence is coming to the fore to suggest that while evolution does exist as a potential method for species development yet it may not be a sufficient explanation for human existence here on earth.

There are all sorts of indicators - discussed mostly in fringe and "alternative science" media - that suggest strongly that we humans may well have been well have been "helped along" in our "evolution" by off-planet breeders of human body types. Not only us humans but various animals and plants as well, particularly those used as food sources for us.

Whether this vindicates Hubbard's particular stories on the matter is less certain. There may well have been a lot of implanting on the line to bolster this idea. What has most certainly been implanted is the meme that we all started off as something primitive and have, over the millennia, slowly developed into what we are today. That story is completely arse-about-face. The truth is started off as something big and brilliant and have steadily devolved into what we are today.

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'd still keep my options open on whether evolution happened or not. There is still too much contrary evidence lurking about that needs to be thrashed out.

So far the arguments have always gone on about either evolution happened or God did it, as though those were the only two alternatives available. But more and more evidence is coming to the fore to suggest that while evolution does exist as a potential method for species development yet it may not be a sufficient explanation for human existence here on earth.

There are all sorts of indicators - discussed mostly in fringe and "alternative science" media - that suggest strongly that we humans may well have been well have been "helped along" in our "evolution" by off-planet breeders of human body types. Not only us humans but various animals and plants as well, particularly those used as food sources for us.

Whether this vindicates Hubbard's particular stories on the matter is less certain. There may well have been a lot of implanting on the line to bolster this idea. What has most certainly been implanted is the meme that we all started off as something primitive and have, over the millennia, slowly developed into what we are today. That story is completely arse-about-face. The truth is started off as something big and brilliant and have steadily devolved into what we are today.

Could you give an example of some contrary evidence? Ditto for indicators of alien involvement.

The term "devolution" in relation to species development doesn't really mean anything. Evolution doesn't claim this process inherently involves any kind of improvement. "Primitive" just means earlier.

Also, many religious people think that evolution happened and that God did it. :)

Random guy

Patron with Honors
I'm just glad they haven't found any remnants of the shit the Greeks used to talk about in their mythology. Cyclops and Medussa, and centaurs etc.

Actually they have. Or rather, they have fond what is in all likelihood the basis for the cyclops myth. There used to be dwarf species of the Eurasian (Indian) elephant scattered throughout the Greek Islands. The skulls looked like this:

elephantskull0zf9.jpg

With elephants gone from Europe for thousands of years, the Ancient Greeks had nothing to compare the bones they found to. There's no obvious eye openings on an elephant skull, so they took the nose opening for an eye opening. Even though the dwarf elephant was small, the size of a very large boar, the skull appear massive, it's no wonder they speculated there once was a race of one-eyed giants inhabiting the islands.

Island dwarf species is a common phenomenon, so common it has it's own scientific term.

Last edited: