What's new

Croation Guru/Healer Braco Ivaca talks Scientology..

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of the weirdest auditing sessions I had was when the repetitive command the auditor used was: "Look at me. Who am I?".

I started seeing the auditor's face and clothing change every time he gave the command. It was like watching a movie that just shows different people, one after the other, all sitting in the same spot.

It didn't produce any benefits to me but I can highly recommend it as a party trick.:yes:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does LRH get full credit for creating TR-0 or for capitalizing on a natural phenomena that people have known about for thousands of years and repeatedly discover?

Josip Grbavac aka Braco Ivica's video pitch in the OP is hauntingly reminiscent of LRH's "Hymn of Asia" in its rhythmic patterns and etherial innuendo but strikes me as more New Age than Scientologesque.

They seem to be reading a lot into this like, "feeling love and healing" and although I do think you get there faster in TR-0 with a pretty partner, it was never supposed to be about anything but just being there and getting hooked into Scientology.

If anyone has something substantial to connect Braco or Ivica Prokic to Scientology then please let us know.
_____
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braco_(gazer)

Braco was born Josip Grbavac in Zagreb, Croatia, in November 1967.[1][5] He earned a degree in Economics in Croatia, became a husband and a father, but made healing his mission after the devastating 1991-1995 Croatian War of Independence.[6] Braco's mentor was Serbian healer Ivica Prokic, an author of 13 books, whom he met in the autumn of 1993,[5] and renamed him Braco, meaning "little brother." Prokic died in 1995, and Braco continued his mentor's work.[7][8] Initially he saw people one on one, however due to the large number of people who started coming to see him, Braco began gazing at groups. [9]

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
One of the weirdest auditing sessions I had was when the repetitive command the auditor used was: "Look at me. Who am I?".

I started seeing the auditor's face and clothing change every time he gave the command. It was like watching a movie that just shows different people, one after the other, all sitting in the same spot.

It didn't produce any benefits to me but I can highly recommend it as a party trick.:yes:

A response I once got to that question from a new PC - in all seriousness - was " If you don't know then, man. we are both in REAL trouble ! "

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
There is no connection between Braco and Scientology. I went to see him when he was here 2 years ago. A friend of mine had cancer and she wanted to go, so I went with her.

He just looks into the audience of a few hundred people and makes eye contact with each person for about 2 seconds. That is all he does. He does not even talk to the audience.

Before he goes on there is a host who talks about him and shows a 10 minute film on him; telling how he came to get this “gift” of gazing at people and healing them, and how birds and dolphins come up to him (like Cinderella)and phenomena like that.

Then there are people from the audience that give testimony of how much better they feel since they have been following him.

It costs about $8 a session so who really cares, it is inexpensive and no one gets hurt and some people report feeling better.

He does this all over the world so really the most you can lose is about $80 if you went to 10 sessions when he is in your town. You can spend more on a Reiki session or a massage.

Sure he makes a lot of money but no one really loses much and some people say they feel better.

They don’t up-sell you on anything. There are no instructions, nothing you have to do or believe. This is not a cult.

All in all a fun day in LA.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

In a public gazing session, Braco stands on a podium and silently looks at the members of the audience for a period of five to ten minutes.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] There is a ten minute period before the gazing for introduction, and another period afterwards for post-gaze meditation and reflection. It is during the post-gaze that people report life changes, healings and their positive experiences. [SUP][10][/SUP]Supporters say that during the gaze time they can feel tingling, see energy or a golden aura, experience peace or relief from pain.

So!

What would happen if a Scientologist attended a gazing session?

ANSWER:

SUCCESS STORY​

I attended a gazing session by Braco. It was amazing!
It was the greatest single action I have ever done, handled
everything and beyond my wildest dreams.

I felt tingling, I saw energy, I saw a golden aura and
experienced peace and relief from pain.

My eternal thanks to Braco who made the gazing
technology available for all of mankind, on this planet.

ML,

Billy Blowdown

ps: On this Gazing Rundown, I also recovered wholetrack memory and realized that it's spelled 'Croatian'.

Last edited:

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious

So!

ANSWER:

Da ... they would win.

[/SIZE][/INDENT][/QUOTE]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

So!

ANSWER:

Da ... they would win.

:hysterical:

Although they know all the other secrets of the universe, one of the super-secrets that Scientologists don't know is that Dr. Hubbard could have presented them with virtually ANY regimen, routine or process and they would still have posted the same wins. This is entirely inconceivable to a Scientology, who swears that the magic is in Ron's "tech", not in their own mind's creative and/or delusory capability.

The hoax works thusly:

1. First, the Scientologists must be "briefed" on the miraculous outcome that is expected--so that they desire it, lest their life be "ruined".

2. Then the Scientologist must "study" the "science" of how the technology works before the session. This is called a "CS-1" in Scientology, where the PC pays to study (in session!) all of the wondrous phenomena which are expected to occur; including but not limited to: key outs, release, erasure, as-isness, cognitions, paranormal abilities, exteriorization, whole track recall, floating needles and a vast menu of other life-changing, joyous events.

3. Finally, comes the "process". It need not be a repetitive auditing command done on an e-meter. What if the "process" was, instead:

EXAMPLE: The PC being "audited" by a coach up through various levels of controlling their mind (e.g. "matter, energy, space and time on the first dynamic") by shooting arrows at a bullseye. There would be 7 levels of "release" which the apprentice archer would graduate through until full mastery of the reactive mind at level 7, at which time they would receive a standing ovation and a "CLEAR ARCHER" certificate. The "CLEAR" attest would be only after they could evidence that they can shoot three arrows in a row in the bullseye, showcasing the "scientific fact" that they had cleared their mind of all impediments.​

Sound improbably ridiculous? LOL

Well, then how about I make up another example where people spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and 10-20 years searching for and evicting evil spirits from their body, after which they confidently report that they have supernatural powers?

Scientology: If you think of the stupidest thing you can imagine, you would only be scratching the surface of "things that Scientologists actually believe".