What's new

David Miscavige Blows Off Katie Holmes

leina

Patron
David Miscavige Blows Off Katie Holmes

David Miscavige has no doubt by now convinced Tom Cruise that yours truly ought to be the target of his ire for Katie Holmes’ splendidly executed split and consequent historic media coverage. After all, he’s already got Cruise’s attorney, the august Bert Fields, alerting the media far and wide claiming to be victim of me.

And just as certainly, as per usual, the real target is David Miscavige himself.

I have learned from very credible sources that David Miscavige quite in addition to infiltrating the household of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise and interjecting his insanity directly into Katie’s life through his undue and unnatural influence over Tom, Miscavige also directly and intentionally saw to it that Katie received squirrel, reverse Scientology as explicitly covered in my book What Is Wrong With Scientology?

Katie’s introduction to Scientology was the Golden Age of Tech II (GAT II) pilot project run directly by Miscavige’s organization (Religious Technology Center – RTC) at the Celebrity Center in Los Angeles. Katie was put at the top of the project’s line up as one of its first unwitting guinea pigs. GAT II’s mission with respect to Tom Cruise’s wife? Put her through Miscavige’s latest brand of Quickie Grades (for a complete explanation of what that entails, see chapter 6 Grades of my book What Is Wrong With Scientology?)

Miscavige’s only two tech trained staff (Anne Joasem – once Rathbun – and Elsie Tucker) personally oversaw every session of it and answered and reported directly to Miscavige, every step of the way. Anne and Elsie cherry picked the processes to run from the huge body of tech for each grade, and Miscavige approved every individual one to be run on Katie.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/david-miscavige-blows-off-katie-holmes/#comments

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

He did her a huge favour then ... she probably dumped scientology faster than she might have otherwise and dumped the cult and Cruise at the same time.

:confused2:

Am I interpreting correctly?

LRH = GOD MOSTEST POWERFULEST SUPREMEST BEING IN ALL UNVIVERSES>

DM = MOST ANTI RONEST ANTICHRISTEST SPEST BEING IN ALL UNIVERSES>

MARTY = BIGEST umm.....well, DM really really hates him a lot...really!

= MARTY has big muscles and a hairy chest and big balls and is tough.:clap:

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Miscavige also directly and intentionally saw to it that Katie received squirrel, reverse Scientology as explicitly covered in my book What Is Wrong With Scientology?

I don't visit Marty's blog but I do get email updates of his posts. When I read this I got to the statement above, shook my head and thought 'there is insane, and there is insane'.

:duh::duh::duh:

Unbelievable.