What's new

Email from Alex Jentzch re: FSO event at PAC Base

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Alex Jentzch is Heber's son? I wonder if he knows how Heber is doing these days.

Subject: Mr. Jason Hemphill is coming from FLAG for a Special Briefing...
To: xxxxxxx
Date: Monday, May 25, 2009, 11:33 PM

Find out how Flag gets their students through training in under checksheet time! The D/Captain FSO is coming!

3567780670_20c5a732d5_o.jpg

Email me at [email protected]
and let me know you are coming!
Sincerely, Alex Jentzsch
Events Unit Pacifica Base

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Gee. Wonder if Heber's still sleeping under a desk in the SP Hall, or, if they've found a 'better' place to stash him...

Zinj

Rae

Patron with Honors
Alex Jentzch is Heber's son? I wonder if he knows how Heber is doing these days.

Yes..Alex is Heber's son. I know him very very well. He's absolutely one of the most amazing people I know..He's been "back" in the S.O. since he was around 21. I've never met anyone so spirited and full of "play"..and he's not aware of where his father really is..or wasn't a few months ago. Alex is one of the only SO members at the CLo that you can honestly talk to and he will give you a straight answer. He can see what's going on..but he really believes that it will be sorted out. I wish he'd just leave already...

Rae

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
Yeah, Alex is a great guy. Sometimes, if he had his kit with him, he would do magic tricks after post time. Always entertaining! Also a favorite CLO staff member of mine.