What's new

Emma featured on Tony's blog - check it out!

thesysdude

I watched the video, and I must say, I am not at all surprised that the Church did that - OSA is known for its "handling" of whom they consider dangerous. I guess in a way, Michelle should feel honoured - she's been shot at, and she's a survivor! I realize that sounds kind of weird, but hey, if you are pissing off the Church to the degree that all they can do is try to get you arrested on trumped up charges, you must be doing something right! :yes:
Keep it up, girl!

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Way to go, Ems :yes:. And THANK YOU, for all you have done. You are a hero of mine. :bravo: :thumbsup::biggrin:

It's a brave soul who stands up against the Cult, using their real name.

Emma, and all the other courageous people who use their real names, my hat's off to you all. You've taken the brunt of the #$%&# the Cult deals out. And thanks for providing this space for all of us who hide behind Avatars. Maybe some day (when our friends and family join us in the "Ex Club") we won't care if the Cult finds out who we are.

TG1

Angelic Poster
It's a sweet piece by Tony O. Thanks, Tony!

The rest of the world is learning what we already know about our Emma.

<3 to Emma.

TG1

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Having you arrested while you are trying to take your girl to school? God, that pisses me off no end. Emma, you have created such a wonderful thing here. You da woman!

Veda

Sponsor
Michelle_Sterling.jpg

header1.png

There was an idea, way back when, that the old (entirely "critical") newsgroup, a.r.s. (alt.religion.scientology) could be joined with the (mostly "squirrel") "tech" oriented a.c.t. (alt.clearing.technology), and this combination of seemingly irreconcilable opposites - defying the laws of human nature and perhaps the laws of physics - would allow for a place where a complete description of Scientology would be possible.

That would mean that the "good" of Scientology (mainly used as deceptive lead-in disguise) could be described and discussed, as well as that which is lurking behind the "good."

This would allow for a complete description of the multi-layered goodness-disguised mind-trap of Scientology, and that's something Scientology most definitely does not want.

ESMB finally made that possible.... but not easy. :melodramatic:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Emma has dealt a mighty blow to the cult of scientology by creating this board. She deserves a medal.

Thank you, ma'am.