What's new

Tony Ortega: Scientology Sexual Histories

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree, DB.
I would be rather surprised if we won't see the major ripple effect, as a result of that bomb that Tony dropped.
Let's see how/if the media will react to that.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hated when I had to check O/W write ups with the orders to ensure they were done properly. I hated having to read these "too much knowledge" bits of drivel.

I have never spoken to anyone else what I read in these or what I heard in sessions or sec-checks or metered interviews and I never will.

In my opinion it is sick when a close group of people are working amongst themselves and some of them know the deepest drakest deeds of others.

Okay well maybe they aren't exactly deepest and darkest but for the most part they sure as hell are embarassing - embarassing for the one(s) who did a deed and embarassing for the one(s) who know about the done deed.

It's a sad day in hell when people have the potential to hold an axe over somene's head because of knowledge about their most secret hidden fantasies.

Rd00

RogerB

Crusader

Yes. On the "Q" thing, I was viewing a John MacMaster video recently and was thinking on this. John was close to Q, and John in the video relates in sequence as though these two events are related, the following: Q was put into the RPF by the Old Man. This devastated Q. After Q graduated off of the RPF he took leave to go on holiday and went to Vegas where he was found dead in the car.

As I got what John Mac was saying, I couldn't help feeling/seeing that the kid likely just wanted out of the madhouse of suppression that his father created.

Somewhere of other on ESMB I recall reading that Hubbard's response to Q's death was to go enraged about what "the little punk had done to me (Hubbard speaking of himself)"

R