What's new

Flag Dates Announced!

As to how they can get out of opening after this announcement, that can be done fairly easily.

Just state that Megan Tucker was an SP and the email was NOT authorized by the proper terminals. However the SP/SP's have been dealt with and everything is fine now.

Not to worry. The SP building and other events WILL happen! And this planet WILL be cleared!

Now, for everyone that did come to Flag for this event don't worry we have some wonderful planned for your stay. Each one will have their own individual, highly trained Reg Team!

And on and on...

I hope none of their kids are expecting Xmas presents with two whopping reg events just weeks before! Or else hope the gifts have already been purchased, wrapped, and hidden! Lol!

It doesn't look too good. The parisoners :biggrin: will have to put up with booby prizes when events don't happen, so they'll be ordered to see Megan being overboarded from the drydocked freewinds. Next on their agenda will be selling their Christmas-present-deprived 2D products (that's "children") to the SO so that they can buy tickets to get back home.

I think they might say that all the difficulties and licensing problems is because the SPs are getting frantic about stopping the release of SuperPower.

Then they will crush for more money to defend the Church from City Hall.

Old Reg datum, "Where there's a wad there's a way."

The Anabaptist Jacques

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
This has the making of some truly epic lulz.

From Tony: Since Scientology has asked for no permits from the city on these dates (and according to a city official we talked to, it’s too late for them to ask now), there will be no official street or sidewalk closures. We figure that may make for a fairly potent mix of gawkers, bystanders, and Scientologists as they crowd the downtown’s sidewalks. We don’t envy the Clearwater police their task of keeping it all from boiling over.
A possible scenario across the street from the big top (tent) on event nights . . . since there will be no temporary trees, canvas fences, tall dumpsters, or other barriers to block the view. We'll be able to get the head count through local disaffected members and motivated Scio watchers who are gonna fly down there for the festivities. :whistling:

". . . but at the length truth will out."
.........................William Shakespeare

:dancer:........
Paparazzi_1756670c.jpg
........:dancer:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Local news for ANZOites (love the typos):

[FONT=&amp]“My plans are to bring you a new environment where you can experience new-found stability of case state and increased OT abilities, something I have wanted you to have for a long time.” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]LRH[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Never[/FONT][FONT=&amp] was this truer then now.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]In 1975 and the flagship Apollo ran out of space for the delivery of the OT levels, so LRH sent out missions to find the perfect land base. He wanted a place off the crossroads of the world, where people could come from all over the world to get the very, very best of Standard Tech. He found the ideal location in Clearwater, Florida, and The Fort Harrison Hotel.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The release of GAT II and the opening of the new Flag Delivery Building are around the corner on the 15[SUP]th[/SUP], 16[SUP]th[/SUP] and 17[SUP]th[/SUP] of November. We will deliver Super Power Rundowns and the Cause Resurgence Rundown for the first time in History.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Australia is not well represented on the line ups for these rundowns and so we thought we would answer any questions on the rundowns you have.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Super Power –[/FONT][FONT=&amp]10 rundowns for public, 12 for staff members. 4-5 weeks of auditing and perceptic drills.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“A Super-fantastic, but confidential series of Rundowns that can be done on anyone… that puts the person into fantastic shape unleashing the Super Power of a Thetan… It consists of 12 separate high-power rundowns which are brand new….” LRH[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Cause Resurgence Rundown[/FONT][FONT=&amp]– 1 rundown. 10-20 days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The Cause Resurgence Rundown is an OT Rundown. It is intended to straighten out a Thetan’s energy flows and put him at cause in life. Many people of different case levels have done this including OT VIIIs. In fact this rundown can be done more than once on the Bridge.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]LRH also said that this tech was the only therapy ever introduced on the back track that has any workability of any kind whatsoever.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]If you have any other questions, please ask and schedule yourself to bring this incredible tech back to your area – your Australia. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Local news for ANZOites (love the typos):

Australia is not well represented on the line ups for these rundowns and so we thought we would answer any questions on the rundowns you have.

What do you reckon that's meant to be, Panda? "Australia is now well represented . . ." maybe? It doesn't seem to make much sense to me either way.

Paul

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
What do you reckon that's meant to be, Panda? "Australia is now well represented . . ." maybe? It doesn't seem to make much sense to me either way.

Paul
No, I'm pretty sure it means what it say, "not".
The email is an attempt to inspire Aussies to get with the program and get their asses to Flag.
It's an email from the FSC ANZO, I redacted the sign off in an effort to minimise repercussions (if you get my drift).

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
[FONT=&amp]“A Super-fantastic, but confidential series of Rundowns that can be done on anyone… that puts the person into fantastic shape unleashing the Super Power of a Thetan… It consists of 12 separate high-power rundowns which are brand new….” LRH[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]LRH also said that this tech was the only therapy ever introduced on the back track that has any workability of any kind whatsoever.[/FONT]

Is this the same LRH who died with psych drugs in his body while hiding from the law? Wow, people must be queing up for this!:lol:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
No, I'm pretty sure it means what it say, "not".
The email is an attempt to inspire Aussies to get with the program and get their asses to Flag.
It's an email from the FSC ANZO, I redacted the sign off in an effort to minimise repercussions (if you get my drift).

Oh I see. Fair enough. I misunderstood it to mean they were going to be delivering locally. That makes sense now.

Paul

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
"The Cause Resurgence Rundown is an OT Rundown. It is intended to straighten out a Thetan’s energy flows and put him at cause in life. Many people of different case levels have done this including OT VIIIs. ..."

But I already am cause over life. I left the cult. Maybe if others do this rundown they will leave, too! :duh:

Or for those lurking.... skip the rundown and just read this board. It's free and it works!