What's new

They are having caek?????

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes and then the term fell into use as a euphanism for cp (sweet young girls), convenient with the "caek is a lie" meme as the promises of cp on chans was frequently not so.

And the whole anon, posting through proxies, sub culture has strong elements of cp traders, in addition to the warz traders who used the same techniques. (as they were both doing something illegal).

Just as scientologists craft their image to accentuate the positive and hide the negative, "anonymous" does too, glossing over the meanings and common usage of their memes, and disavowing certain elements of their culture.

Here's another ED listing for you...

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Pedobear "The official mascot for pedophilia"

(perhaps scroll down that page to the section "LULZ" )

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You beat me to it WO. If they had any sense, they’d make their victims, er public sit through the event first, with the promise of food afterwards. I’d turn up for the food, stuff myself and then slip away before the event starts.

But this way they get to start the event(s) on time. I don't think there would be many Scn public with the nerve to split right after the food and before the first event.

Paul

Wisened One

Crusader
You beat me to it WO. If they had any sense, they’d make their victims, er public sit through the event first, with the promise of food afterwards. I’d turn up for the food, stuff myself and then slip away before the event starts.

But the idea that they are making such a big deal of offering ‘cake!!!’ in order to get some public back in, really tickles my funny bone. :giggle:

Ax

That's the way our Org DID do them...food AFTER the Events...:think: But we used to watch many still be lucky enough to slink out the back door....and manage to slip bein' regged.