What's new

Funny Scn stories

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
LOL! No way!

Where did this supposedly happen? Which org and when?

In my experience there was a huge bunch of unspoken rules that fully ruled that kind of thing out. It was never mentioned in any of the stuff I read, it just seemed to be by mutual agreement.

If you're telling the truth, how did I miss out on the fun?

It didn't supposedly happen - it happened. Circa when CC was on La Brea. Exact location was my apartment where we co-audited.
Students were not given HGC auditing spaces & co-audits were frequently don off site.

You apparently also missed nude comm courses - as did I.

You also missed when floods of people were being got into SO & put into crowded berthing how long the orgies went on before they were found out.

Or that FESers were fond of circulating just which girls were playing.

Even the RPF was having fun going ' out 2D '. Some guy was really pissed when his wife was put on the RPF for 'correction' & she found a new hot & heavy lover there !

Then there were rumors - rumors mind you - of when OT 7 was first released at the Sandcastle as a " Flag Only " level people did OT ^ then 7 at the Sandcastle - was said those early people living in that old motel got, well, real friendly.

... no idea how you missed out on the fun but I saw people switch from this threesome to that threesome & to somewhere else or foursomes.

But later when CC was at the Manor a couple of OT8's doing pro tr's course where thrown out of the course room because their bull baits where distracting everybody in the academy & meter were reading on every meter drill. Wasn't there, don't know exactly what they were doing or saying but apparently it completely captivated the whole academy.

They were removed to an empty room to continue & not allowed back into the academy course room - so as late as the early 90's I heard from what I consider very reliable people some pretty wild shit about bull baiting.

Last edited:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
It didn't supposedly happen - it happened. Circa when CC was on La Brea. Exact location was my apartment where we co-audited.
Students were not given HGC auditing spaces & co-audits were frequently don off site.

You apparently also missed nude comm courses - as did I.

You also missed when floods of people were being got into SO & put into crowded berthing how long the orgies went on before they were found out.

Or that FESers were fond of circulating just which girls were playing.

Even the RPF was having fun going ' out 2D '. Some guy was really pissed when his wife was put on the RPF for 'correction' & she found a new hot & heavy lover there !

Then there were rumors - rumors mind you - of when OT 7 was first released at the Sandcastle as a " Flag Only " level people did OT ^ then 7 at the Sandcastle - was said those early people living in that old motel got, well, real friendly.

... no idea how you missed out on the fun but I saw people switch from this threesome to that threesome & to somewhere else or foursomes.

But later when CC was at the Manor a couple of OT8's doing pro tr's course where thrown out of the course room because their bull baits where distracting everybody in the academy & meter were reading on every meter drill. Wasn't there, don't know exactly what they were doing or saying but apparently it completely captivated the whole academy.

They were removed to an empty room to continue & not allowed back into the academy course room - so as late as the early 90's I heard from what I consider very reliable people some pretty wild shit about bull baiting.

Well, I guess I really got short changed, then. My first wife would only kiss before we got married.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
There was a young woman from my org, let's call her Jane, who joined the Sea Org and was posted at Saint Hill.

Some time later we heard that she had blown and our org staff were told to keep an eye out for her in case she had returned to our town.

There was no contact from her for a few weeks then one night the majority of the staff of our org, together with some public, went to a nearby town for a night out.

We were sitting at a table in a pub when a group of people came in and stood at the bar chatting.

One of our group noticed that Jane was one of those people so we all sat there looking at her.

She was laughing and joking with her friends and casually turned to look around the room.

She recognised one face at our table, then another, then another and her facial expression was a sight to behold.

I'm not a lip reader but there was no doubt about what she said - "Oh fuck!".

Our Executive Director went up and had a quiet word with her and eventually she returned to Saint Hill.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
There was a young woman from my org, let's call her Jane, who joined the Sea Org and was posted at Saint Hill.

Some time later we heard that she had blown and our org staff were told to keep an eye out for her in case she had returned to our town.

There was no contact from her for a few weeks then one night the majority of the staff of our org, together with some public, went to a nearby town for a night out.

We were sitting at a table in a pub when a group of people came in and stood at the bar chatting.

One of our group noticed that Jane was one of those people so we all sat there looking at her.

She was laughing and joking with her friends and casually turned to look around the room.

She recognised one face at our table, then another, then another and her facial expression was a sight to behold.

I'm not a lip reader but there was no doubt about what she said - "Oh fuck!".

Our Executive Director went up and had a quiet word with her and eventually she returned to Saint Hill.

TE, sorry to rain on your parade here but I must confess I can't see the humour in this; to me that's a sad story not a funny one (or is it the fact that she said "oh fuck" that's funny?).

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
TE, sorry to rain on your parade here but I must confess I can't see the humour in this; to me that's a sad story not a funny one (or is it the fact that she said "oh fuck" that's funny?).

Oh dear. Having to explain the humour in a story is embarrassing.:redface:

It was the complete randomity of the situation and the look on her face and the "Oh fuck!" which all combined to make it amusing for all of us that were there.

Of course, going back to the Sea Org is not funny but that was her decision and nothing to do with what I perceived to be the humour in this situation.

By the way, that was about 30 years ago and I saw a recent photo of that woman in a Sea Org uniform at Saint Hill so she seems to be happy with her lot in life.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh dear. Having to explain the humour in a story is embarrassing.:redface:

Not at all. As in a lot of things in life, context is everything.

I quite understand how the reactions you described would have been funny in a different situation, for example, when you have a bunch of underage sixth formers drinking in a pub and then one of them turns round and sees one of their teachers sitting there looking at them. In that situation, there is solid agreement between the pupils and their teachers that the former have done something wrong, and hence the humour.

Someone escaping from the clutches of the Sea Org isn't in that situation - they've done something right and good for themselves - and for me at least that fact negates whatever humour there might otherwise have been. It's for the same reason that I can laugh at Sheila's story. about her dad telling her about suspected criminals crashing into a lamp post when escaping from the cops on foot, whereas someone crashing into a lamp post whilst running in a different situation wouldn't be funny.

Last edited:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
In the early 2000s i was sent to AOSH ANZO for TTC training along with all the other orgs trainees. While on the pro TRs course the twins next to me included a woman who had routed out of the SO not too long before. She requested to her twin to bullbait her by pretending to be the seniors she had had in the SO. You can imagine the abuse, screaming and yelling her twin did - she would tell him exactly what to say and how to behave, and it took ages to flatten as it would have her in tears often. It was an eye opener for all the public in the courseroom as to exactly how people behave in the SO! To say it was shocking was an understatement.

However the funny part was when she graduated - she got her revenge. Her twin and herself got their certs and explained in detail thier wins - how great it was to flatten all the abuse she had recieved from her seniors - and her public twin went into a lot of detail - on stage in front of a huge graduation crowd of OTs, public, OOTs and every available member of the ANZO SO. If looks could kill! If there was any way they could have dragged her off the stage without looking like asses, they would have! Its the only completion success story i remember lol!

Hypatia

Pagan
In the early 2000s i was sent to AOSH ANZO for TTC training along with all the other orgs trainees. While on the pro TRs course the twins next to me included a woman who had routed out of the SO not too long before. She requested to her twin to bullbait her by pretending to be the seniors she had had in the SO. You can imagine the abuse, screaming and yelling her twin did - she would tell him exactly what to say and how to behave, and it took ages to flatten as it would have her in tears often. It was an eye opener for all the public in the courseroom as to exactly how people behave in the SO! To say it was shocking was an understatement.

However the funny part was when she graduated - she got her revenge. Her twin and herself got their certs and explained in detail thier wins - how great it was to flatten all the abuse she had recieved from her seniors - and her public twin went into a lot of detail - on stage in front of a huge graduation crowd of OTs, public, OOTs and every available member of the ANZO SO. If looks could kill! If there was any way they could have dragged her off the stage without looking like asses, they would have! Its the only completion success story i remember lol!

That's gotta be one of the best revenge stories ever.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
This one, maybe you had to know players..............but.....

I overheard on the stairway to the second floor of CC when it was on La Brea.... this one guy is saying he had his emeter ( those things in the wooden box ) strapped to back of his motorcycle & when he got to the org their were parts rattling around inside. he was very upset about this. TR Bob in a most serious voice asked him " Did you have it set on Transit "?

I almost fell back down a flight of stairs laughing so hard I had to hold my sides.

Another same time period, an auditor friend was in ethics & knowing he was auditing a whole lot I asked " Man. you must have really messed up a session to be ethics over it ".

He sort of in a matter of fact way replied " No didn't mess up the session but I sure did fuck my PC ".

That was another good laugh.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
CC, La Brea... CL 4 internship room.

Everybody is diligently doing TR0 when the CS bursts into the room & gives a loud
"That's It " !

She's proceeds to stand over one auditor & scream about how he fucked up the session. Fucked up PC, On & On & ON.

At last she wound down then stormed out slamming the door so hard I thought the hinges would break.

The whole room was dumbstruck & you could have heard a pin drop.

Into this silence the sup very quietly, under his breath, said " My bet is on a retrain " - Then louder - " Resume your TR's ".

There was a lot of nervous laughter then some hilarious bull baiting on Fuckin up a session / PC / being ordered to a retrain.

Later it turns out said intern auditor was having a fling with the married CS & what we saw was a lovers spat - in public !

Affair didn't last. CS did.

Auditor ended up declared ( DUH ! )

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Or at flag I heard a mid-level 'celeb' say " " Well, yes, Standard Tech applies - depending on to whom one is speaking "!

That always cracked me up !

Leland

Crusader
I had been on the SHSBC at ASHO for quite some time....(several years....) and had been doing some student auditing.....( over a thousand hours....). I had a regular Student PC.....I had been auditing.

One day, I was over at CC.....( I use to like to stop in and have a coffee there, at the cafe...) and one of the CC regs comes up to me, and starts talking to me about "if I liked my Student PC on the BC.....and if I might have a 2D with her....." She did this with an awful coy look on her face....

It shocked me.

First....just the fact that a Reg at CC would know who I was auditing at ASHO.....that indicated to me a HUGE underground rumor/ gossip mill.......in the SO around Los Angeles....

Second.....she was proposing I do what I would have considered a break in the Auditor's Code....

Third.....she was proposing I break some Parishnor / Minister relationship.....

And on ......I was flabbergasted....

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I had been on the SHSBC at ASHO for quite some time....(several years....) and had been doing some student auditing.....( over a thousand hours....). I had a regular Student PC.....I had been auditing.

One day, I was over at CC.....( I use to like to stop in and have a coffee there, at the cafe...) and one of the CC regs comes up to me, and starts talking to me about "if I liked my Student PC on the BC.....and if I might have a 2D with her....." She did this with an awful coy look on her face....

It shocked me.

First....just the fact that a Reg at CC would know who I was auditing at ASHO.....that indicated to me a HUGE underground rumor/ gossip mill.......in the SO around Los Angeles....

Second.....she was proposing I do what I would have considered a break in the Auditor's Code....

Uh, PC / auditor that were screwing ?

Happened. Some got in trouble for it & some didn't get in trouble for it.

And, FESers were always a good source of info for regs ( Nazi like born busy body ) & others.

Juicy things in a PC folder spread like wildfire !

lkwdblds

Crusader

It shocked me.

That is a weird story! Did you write it up? If that had happened to me, back then, I would have written it up because someone was suggesting to you to break the auditor's code. That was a high crime, not something to let slide by. I'm trying to think who the reg might have been because Hector was the chief registrar for most of the years when they had the coffee bar but there was usually a back up reg on duty as well.

My weird story concerned the washer/dryer machine machines. I had taken over as the head of CC treasury when the Treasury Sec said he was taking a 6 month leave. He grooved me in and left. I took over his desk and after a couple of days found a strange looking key in the desk. I wondered what it was for and tried to figure it out. My space was located in CCLA's staff house on 9th and Lake St. in L.A., in the basement. After about 2 days on the job, some staff member came down to the basement and used the coin operated washer/dryer. In fact many of the staff were using those two machines. Both washing and drying cost 25 cents each.

As soon as the person left, I went over to the washer and dryer and tried my key. Sure enough, it worked. I opened the money box and there was $135 in there in quarters! Apparently no one but the previous Treasury Secretary knew about it. That was a lot of money back in early 1972, probably about $700 in today's money. I had just quit my job and was only earning $10 a week at CCLA, and many times we did not even get that! I emptied the coin box and put the $135 in my desk. The machines were continually being used by the staff, this was a constant source of money. I tried to think of some angle where I could keep the money and not be out ethics. I thought about opening a savings account and collecting interest on it while not touching the principle which would be the Org's money. That way, I would not be stealing org money. Finally, I just decided to tell the senior execs about the money. I took the key and went to see Yvonne Jentzch, the C.O.

She called the FBO (Flag Banking Officer) into her office. The FBO said that he should be given the key and I did so. From then on, once a month, he came to treasury and emptied the coin box. I assume that he sent the money up to Flag. Nothing more was ever said about it. The washer/dryer was bringing $1,600 a year, about $8,000 in today's money. The Org was only doing $3,000 to $5,000 a week back then so it was about 2 weeks of Gross Income. The thought of keeping the money was tempting but I knew that I would I would be caught. The Treasury Sec before me had to be taking the money because no one in the org knew about it. When he left, he must have decided to just leave the key there for me to find. He never came back from leave. He left permanently.
Lakey

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
When I was on Mission staff we sometimes had the sea org recruiters come down to obtain more victims.

Anyway, out of a few staffers who were recruited, one of them was an attractive lady who I shared a staff house with, along with other staffers.

We'd always got along and it came round to her final couple of days at the house before going to St Hill. I was public by this time and had a couple of days off work.

Well, she started talking about the "no sex before marriage" policy of the sea org and seemed rather put out by this. I jokingly asked her if she wanted to "do it" for the last time in a long while....... One thing led to another and we ended up shagging quite a few times over a couple of days (and nights - had to be quieter then as the staffers were in!).

Soooooo, off she went to do her billion year contract, and never arrived!

I bumped into her a couple of years later (I was out myself by this time).

When I asked her what happened, she said "After that last fling with you I decided not to join and become a nun for the rest of my life......"
She also said "Anyway, that sex would have come up on an emeter session and I didn't want to go straight to the RPF...... Plus, I'd decided by then that it was a load of fucking bollocks too........"

And sex is supposed to be an abbaration??? It worked wonders in this case!

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was on Mission staff we sometimes had the sea org recruiters come down to obtain more victims.

Anyway, out of a few staffers who were recruited, one of them was an attractive lady who I shared a staff house with, along with other staffers.

We'd always got along and it came round to her final couple of days at the house before going to St Hill. I was public by this time and had a couple of days off work.

Well, she started talking about the "no sex before marriage" policy of the sea org and seemed rather put out by this. I jokingly asked her if she wanted to "do it" for the last time in a long while....... One thing led to another and we ended up shagging quite a few times over a couple of days (and nights - had to be quieter then as the staffers were in!).

Soooooo, off she went to do her billion year contract, and never arrived!

I bumped into her a couple of years later (I was out myself by this time).

When I asked her what happened, she said "After that last fling with you I decided not to join and become a nun for the rest of my life......"
She also said "Anyway, that sex would have come up on an emeter session and I didn't want to go straight to the RPF...... Plus, I'd decided by then that it was a load of fucking bollocks too........"

And sex is supposed to be an abbaration??? It worked wonders in this case!

Fuckin awesome.:coolwink:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Where in the Auditor's Code does it say you can't have sex with your pc?

Maybe the part about taking sexual liberties with the mentally unsound?

Don't have sex with the human race, in other words.

I'm not saying that having sex with your pc is a bright idea, just don't recall that item in the Auditor's Code when I was in.

:blink:

phenomanon

Canyon
Once while I was on the Purif, and auditing a PC, I asked the PC "Is that my arm or yours"? ( there were 2 arms on the auditing table and I couldn't be sure which was mine and which was hers). Shortly after that, I quit auditing while I did the Purif. Another time I had indicated a floating needle to a PC and he held up his hands and said that he was not holding the cans. i told him that if he were holding the cans his needle would be floating. LOL.