What's new

Goals Problem Mass? Who Understands?

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just wondering if GPM is believed by an ex-scientologists here. Here is how I have read it:

Goals Problems Mass (or implant GPMs) all date from Incident
Two (75 million years ago) or later. Incident 2 was the
start of the R6 Bank - the Reactive Mind. There were
pictures and and time track starting at Incident One (4
quadrillion years ago), but the start of bank is R6 (that's
Routine Six, for the wogs) with the volcanos, the 36 days of
pictures of god and the devil, and the body thetans stuck to
you (which *actually* - you find out later - comprise the
reactive mind).

The Implant GPMs are R6 (Oat Tea 3), the Clearing Course
material (not used any more since Dianetic Clear), and the
Old Grade 6, R6EW end word running.

Actual (as opposed to implant) GPMs are those the victim
"mocks up" on his own because of his already f*cked-up
mind from R6.

The GPM is a Goal - Opposing Goal - resultant Mass, mental
mechanism. Actual GPMs were not run since the early 60s and
are disgarded tek. Implant GPMs are what are run on the
Grade 6 and Clearing Course material.

They are the sequences of implanted goals and counter-goals.

Are there any scientologists here (ex-s or otherwise) that have any understanding about GPM's?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

They are the sequences of implanted goals and counter-goals.[/I]

Are there any scientologists here (ex-s or otherwise) that have any understanding about GPM's?

I do - I was in on most of the research!

It was a tangled mess.

As laid out by LRH it did not work.

Alan

nw2394

I understand a lot of it. The early 60s GPM HCOBs - which are not general issue - are hard to follow. Ralph had some success with one of the techniques in that stuff - but Alan is right - it wasn't the most workable thing LRH ever wrote.

As for R6, CC and OT2/3 - yeah - well - you sorta understood it. But pardon me if I pass on reading a reconstruction of the materials from your memory.

Nick

Mojo

I understand a lot of it. The early 60s GPM HCOBs - which are not general issue - are hard to follow. Ralph had some success with one of the techniques in that stuff - but Alan is right - it wasn't the most workable thing LRH ever wrote.

As for R6, CC and OT2/3 - yeah - well - you sorta understood it. But pardon me if I pass on reading a reconstruction of the materials from your memory.

Nick

Nick,

Please do not make light of my memory as I have attested to being clear.

Thank you.

Mojo

P.S. just kidding. :yes:

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors

Giuseppe understands completely!

In wog terms, this is valentines day, wife's birthday, and anniversaries.

YOUR goal is to please her.
HER goal is to tell you that you fucked everything up, no matter what you got her.

The MASS is the new DIAMOND that you have to get to solve the PROBLEM of her SHUTTING THE FUCK UP about the whole thing. DIAMONDS are the most DENSE piece of MASS that CARBON can be.

The tech doesn't work, because the tech is being applied to the husband and should have been being applied to the wife, and the diamonds pretty much handled the whole issue anyway.:thumbsup:

You think Giuseppe is making a funny? Think about where LRH's head was at the time, and you will see it is all true.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Study Dennis Stephens' TROM materials. Then you'll understand GPMs fully. It brings all of Scientology into a coherent whole.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah so!

Please be so kind as to elucidate.

There is such a vast body of knowledge and know-how connected to this subject - and I'm still finding out more! :blush:

I do know this - it recovers the ability to be willing to own your own power, your own space, your own time, your own energy, your own objects, to be willing to experience anything, to remote view and remote influence; and to co-create with others with similar spiritual powers.

It is basically undoes the almost infinite ways a being deliberately gave away their power, intelligence, strengths, skills, size of games and abilities.

I'm still feeling my way forward on this........behind every GPM is a spiritual format that creates the lower mental, physical and environmental harmonics of what has been found so far.

Cults and Cultic behavior are the antithesis of this material - they prevent this material from running.

It takes some head processing - but it is much more a life process and each being needs to follow their own pathway to undo what they did to themselves. :omg:

What is being done on ESMB and XSO List are a basic part of what is occuring. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Each person telling their story or stories is in fact opening up the multiple viewpoints that are needed to process this material. I first saw this when we did the world-wide co-processing events that preceded the 1982 Schism.

DM suppressed the unburdening that was taking place at that time......XSO List restarted the unburdening and the process got going again. Then came ESMB which has greatly accelerated things.

Then came Anonymous......and who knows where that will lead us.

:D

Alan

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Goals Problems Mass (or implant GPMs) all date from Incident
Two (75 million years ago) or later. Incident 2 was the
start of the R6 Bank - the Reactive Mind. There were
pictures and and time track starting at Incident One (4
quadrillion years ago), but the start of bank is R6 (that's
Routine Six, for the wogs) with the volcanos, the 36 days of
pictures of god and the devil, and the body thetans stuck to
you (which *actually* - you find out later - comprise the
reactive mind).

No, all implants do not date from Inc II. Implanting was going on long before then.

The Implant GPMs are R6 (Oat Tea 3), the Clearing Course
material (not used any more since Dianetic Clear), and the
Old Grade 6, R6EW end word running.

The CC is still used, it is part of the alternate route to Clear if one does not go Clear from Dianetics.

Actual (as opposed to implant) GPMs are those the victim
"mocks up" on his own because of his already f*cked-up
mind from R6.
A person's own GPMs do not stem from Inc II nor from R6 implants. Implants were designed based on some dim understanding about a being's creation of actual GPMs.

They are the sequences of implanted goals and counter-goals.

The currently released Scientology "Bridge" does not address actual GPMs. Whether these are to be handled by higher OT levels is unknown.

There are others (TROM, Pilot, Filbert) that have put forward the importance of handling actual GPMs. Knowledgism's (Alan's) Game's Matrix Tech I believe is a direct address to handling actual GPMs as well.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
The currently released Scientology "Bridge" does not address actual GPMs. Whether these are to be handled by higher OT levels is unknown.

I spoke with two OTVIIIs a couple of years ago. They were emphatic that they had finished with negative processing. I can't see how actual GPMs could be described as anything else. Since actual GPMs are "thousands of times more aberrative than implant GPMs", then what gives? :confused2:

There was a version of OTIX floating around a few years back. I've no idea as to its validity. The only thing I recall was a mention of the importance of being ext in session and the handling of GE implants.

nw2394

I spoke with two OTVIIIs a couple of years ago. They were emphatic that they had finished with negative processing.

For every positive there is a negative - and vice versa. Neither exists without the other. Certainly one version I've seen of OTVIII struck me as quite theety weety. Go figure.

Nick