What's new

Yugo Gnostics attempt 'reconciling' of the Opposites

Hatshepsut

Crusader
There is an age old tradition, a QUEST for the mystical experience of oneness with the Divine. It is sought after in Christianity, Buddhism, Zen, Suffism..shamaanism.. you name it! There is a common demonitor in some where the method of choice is the practiced alchemical union of the opposites. This discharges a constant GPM in play that has the individual ego and attention units trapped. The theory is that if you can reconcile from duality enough of these pairs or the Primordial Primes that the ego will dissipate. These dualities often have to do with why the person has entered into a game. The goal is the subjective experience of mystical union with Divine Consciousness or Truth, or who YOU really ARE .....or whatever you choose to call it.
In Scientology, there has been the process of running the CC GPMs. The process of running OT II GPMs. The abandoned process of listing for actual goals. This putting of one's attention self-determinedly onto the patterns of the goals evolving into their opposites, and doing this with the purpose to discharge built up tension between the two is commonly practiced.
Contemplating a Zen koan is stretching the mind between the viewer and the object. Between Buddha mind and that which is not Buddha mind. The two points of view collapse onto one another until you have the experience that the two opposites become one. Not this...Not that. They are not exclusive to one another. It's a relationship.
I have been delving into this video I got from a Gnostic group in the Czech Republic. The video I got is entitled PEAT. The talks and sessions are given by Zivorad Slavinski. The session patter is asking for the postulate or idea of condition having to do with any present time problem. He then gets the opposite to that. He is using touch points on the body to release these stresses or masses that have been built up..this is done as viewing proceeds. He also looks for earlier stuff. He mentions EFT. Energy emotion releasing techniques. If one can get an individual to discover the Primes (pairs of opposites) that his life has been moving towards and away from you get a kind of enlightenment cog. Experimental and he admits it. I am following it. . Its like Gnostic Book One.
Is there anyone else that is familiar with Peat or Deep Peat. I tried to copy a portion of the DVD to YouTube for this post but it was all black on playback. I tried disabling my hardware acceleration but no go.

Its been a while since anyone has thought of just listing for goals and what would represent their opposite idea on the person's dynamics. Then just alternating attention between the two as one would do on the implant GPMs. I guess the closest thing woud be running identities in the help brackets. I did see a course booklet where Bill Nichols was running Unstacking of GPMs. I read the success stories. Deep. It was extensive, but not too many chose to follow it. It wasn't pushed at all with the TIR curriculum.
I guess postulate processing or rising scale processing would be the closest thing to it. When you are asking a person to get the idea of Survive per se, he will get his own idea from his own case as to what it is to Survive and then his own opposite idea. You just alternate the persons attention back and forth. But in Zivorad's technique one holographically experiences and releases the impressions that come up when going up and down the rising scale. Zivorad likens this to the getting of one's "codes" in "Dallas Tech". Interesting. Watching the sessions on the DVD is like watching the first experiments of the 1950s.
Carl Jung below. A Gnostic in the eyes of many.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Ab3tlpvYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ25Ai__FYU

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I've had any number of 'pentecostal' experiences, but, the most important was the first one:

Stop Taking Yourself So Fucking Seriously

God hath spoke

Zinj

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I've had any number of 'pentecostal' experiences, but, the most important was the first one:

Stop Taking Yourself So Fucking Seriously

God hath spoke

Zinj

I've met a lot of Pentecostals here in the South. I don't recall that they obtained that same lightheartedness. It woulda been nice to retort that they should not be taking themselves so seriously while I was being preached to about the devil. I can never get away from these types. Benny Hinn had the Calvary Assembly Church going or had... across the street...or rather was until I recently moved. But hey, maybe you're right..I hear Joel Olsteen is kinda Christianity Lite.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Its been a while since anyone has thought of just listing the goals and what would represent the opposites concepts on that persons dynamics. Then just alternating attenion between the two as one would do on the implant GPMs. I guess the closest thing woud be running identities in the help brackets. I did see a course booklet where Bill Nichols was running Unstacking of GPMs. I read the success stories. Deep. It was extensive, but not too many chose to follow it. It wasn't pushed at all with the TIR curriculum.
I guess postulate processing or rising scale processing would be the closest thing to it. When you are asking a person to get the idea of Survive per se, he will get his own idea from his own case as to what it is to Survive and then his own opposite idea. You just alternate the persons attention back and forth. But in Zivorad's technique one holographically experiences and releases the impressions that come up when going up and down the rising scale

I have two applicable PaulsRobot modules, NotTooShabbyPower and Dipoles.

To quote from http://www.paulsrobot.com/node/2:

*NotTooShabbyPower: A combination of a more doable version of the final (supposed) Super Power technique and the famous Rising Scale technique; comprising both the original 14 pairs and an additional 64 pairs to pick and choose from.

*Dipoles: Similar to NotTooShabbyPower but more general, allowing a discharge between any contrasting pair chosen by the user. It can be used on pre-written pairs, or on a pair prompted by a specific question after the start of the session, designed to locate the best pair to work on at this exact time.

They are both Rub & Yawn techniques. In Dipoles, one embraces the idea of the negative pole first, as best one can, getting into it as much as possible, then after some discharge embraces the positive pole as best one can. After some discharge on that, back to the negative, and so on. After some minutes of this intense activity, the polarity usually disappears in the usual blown-out expansive condition one tends to experience if Rub & Yawn is done properly to EP. Then onto another dipole if one wishes (or isn't too blown out to continue). There is no canned list of items, although the "best" pair for an individual to run at that specific time can be found and run using the procedure given.

They are not in the free part of the site, but the subscription has a seven day free trial to it and if you cancel within seven days it will cost you nothing. Note that the links from that page will not work unless one is signed in to PaulsRobot, although the page itself is visible to all.

Paul

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wouldn't want to get too much into GPM-type technology, it's too scientological for my taste.

But I have been doing polarity releasing on myself and others for several years.

The basis of this was the Sedona Method Holistic Releasing technique and what I knew from earlier Scn tech.

I stripped this down to what appears to be a useful practice that anyone can do on self without a meter.

The idea is that anything persisting as unwanted is from a stuck attention rather than the natural state of balance or Release.

The simplest way to do this seems to be the following:

• Contact the unwanted feeling or emotion.
  • Allow it rather than resist it.
  • Allow it even more and even more until you feel it strongly.
  • At this point ask yourself what the opposite feeling would be for you. If you are really in the feeling, the opposite almost always seems to pop up and it is not necessarily the textbook "opposite", rather it is what seems to be the opposite for you.
  • Allow the opposite as best you can, even if only a tiny tiny bit.
  • Allow the first feeling again just as much as it seems to you now.
  • Allow your opposite feeling just as much as it is now.
  • Allow the first.
  • Allow the opposite.

Alternate them contacting how they feel right now and the two will discharge against each other and you will experience a Release.

There's a lot of theory behind this to do with the dichotomous universe, but practically, the above steps are highly workable.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
There is an age old tradition, a QUEST for the mystical experience of oneness with the Divine... In Scientology, there has been the ... abandoned process of listing for actual goals. This putting of one's attention self-determinedly onto the patterns of the goals evolving into their opposites, and doing this with the purpose to discharge built up tension between the two is commonly practiced... I did see a course booklet where Bill Nichols was running Unstacking of GPMs. I read the success stories. Deep. It was extensive, but not too many chose to follow it. It wasn't pushed at all with the TIR curriculum.

Forgive my editing you down, above, Hatshepsut.

You are right that Bill's Unstacking isn't "pushed" within the TIR Curriculum. I'd like to add that NOTHING IS PUSHED in the TIR Curriculum. However, Unstacking is mentioned in the fundamental text on Metapsychology, "Beyond Psychology: An Introduction to Metapsychology". Many people don't know that it is there, because they don't have their attention on that. Most people who involve themselves with TIR/Metapsychology never take their involvement with that subject any further than studying TIR or Life Stress Reduction (analogous to "Life Repair"), because that's all they are expecting to see. Most people who are going to a therapist don't have the union of the opposites in mind as a goal for the session, or for their time with that therapists (the common exception to this is people who have read a lot of Jung, and seek a Jungian therapist). Once they have destimulated the things that are bothering them, many people lose interest in further work. I have known many people who finished the Unstacking Section of Metapsychology, though. It IS available, it DOES accomplish what you seem to be talking about, from my understanding of those who finished it. The summation I heard that is closest to what you are talking about came from a friend I used to get sessions from, who would say, when asked, that after Unstacking "there is nothing left... it's just you in sync with now". He would say that occasionally he would find areas of charge that he hadn't realized were there. This is Life being the process. Then he would pick that up with Unstacking, discharge everything related to it, and it wouldn't bother him again. Of all the people I've ever known, he is the best embodiment of "serenity of beingness" that I've run across. I'm glad to have met him, he changed my life, and he attributes it to Bill Nichols' Unstacking.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Zivrovad Slavinski's got his tech from me - he got a copy of a partial piece of the Codes Tech.

He's actually screwed the tech up completely.

A being goes to the darkside when they do not honor their Prime Codes.

Alan

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I just watched the Tapping.com video and its very similar to Zivorad's Peat method. Getting the feeling. What level strength it is form 1 to 10. Really feeling it and tapping the different points on the body to balance the electrical energy so the emotion is no longer stuck in a ridge or mass. I tried it and a couple of things went quick. Laugh. Then another oblique thing got worse. That will need work. It seems crude. But so was Book One. The body is our interface with this universe. Why not give it a bio-kinetic 15 point tune up to cleanse our emotional debris from it. We spend enough time exorcising its accumulated timetrack debris from us. It would be a good balance of flows.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Zivrovad Slavinski's got his tech from me - he got a copy of a partial piece of the Codes Tech.

I just watched the Tapping.com video and its very similar to Zivorad's Peat method.

So did Zivorad just combine part of Alan's tech with EFT or maybe TFT without credit to form PEAT? I don't see anything particularly wrong with trying out such things as long as one acknowledges the sources. I do it, after all.

Paul

knn

Patron Meritorious
So did Zivorad just combine part of Alan's tech with EFT or maybe TFT without credit to form PEAT? I don't see anything particularly wrong with trying out such things as long as one acknowledges the sources. I do it, after all.

From Zivorad's PEAT book:
In 1990, I developed my first system of Spiritual technology, Excalibur (not to be confused with another system of the same name developed by Captain Bill Robertson). I have subsequently developed several more of them. An overview of these techniques is available at my site.

In 1996, I heard about Alan C. Walter's individual "codes" technology. Mary Wernicke, a lady I knew from Santa Barbara, brought them to my attention. The idea was that a person's main life-problems would be resolved when they discovered their primary "codes" (basic polarities) as a spiritual being. I was strongly drawn to it and contacted Alan's Knowledgism Center in Dallas. Unfortunately, their prices were more than I could afford at that time. Yugoslavia was in a post war state and had its highest inflation rate in recorded history. Considering the hourly rate and the number of hours that would be required to uncover my own "codes", the cost could easily have exceeded $5000US.

Looking for a solution, I asked for a discount. In exchange for this discount, I offered to write and publish a book about the Codes, after I had experienced them. My proposition was not accepted I am now glad we did not make a deal, as this outcome provided me with the incentive to create PEAT and now you’re reading my 21st book, "PEAT and Neutralization of Primordial Polarities." As is usually the case, there is a bit more to the story...
While I was developing additional methods of my own, my thoughts returned to Individual Codes every now and then. My wife Alda, who is my right hand in my search, along with my daughter Ivana and my sons Filip and Srdjan, were aware of this. "Listen,” she said one day, “if Codes follow a man through all life times and universes, they must be present now, in this life. Look around at what has been appening to you in this life; what is your fundamental problem in this life. That is the place to find them." Those words gave me much food for thought. I ultimately found the Primordial Polarities through my newest system,

and
When using Deep PEAT, the client uncovers his/her own PP. The Neutralization of opposites occurs and the person sees one Primordial Polarity in another, and vice versa. They become One. That is the substantial difference between PEAT and Alan Walter's method, because in his method there is reportedly no Neutralization. At the same time, it is a great advantage of PEAT, because without Neutralization there is no freedom from their deadly grip.

Alan Walter has cloaked his method of obtaining "the Codes" in a lot of secrecy. He also claimed that only the most highly trained practitioners could apply that process. Until recently, there were only four such individuals including himself. It is possible that Walter’s training is so complicated that such a claim is valid for his method. Fortunately, for PEAT this is not true, because it is so simple. Since I created the system until now (it is now the middle of year 2001), I have trained more than 60 Processors and there is no secrecy in it any more. In my opinion, there never should have been. I usually work with a client in front of a group of people, because it is the most efficient way to train them to become Processors. The following is interesting. During the process, when a person approaches his/her Primes, even unexperienced clients feel what happens and some of them have tears in their eyes. Becoming conscious of PPs and Neutralizing them is a very beautiful moment for onlookers.

ADDITIONALLY Zivorad has a whole chapter about Walter. Chapter 20, 21 and 22 where he describes the development and differences to Walter.

Thus my statements at
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=221899&postcount=32
still apply.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks very much, knn.

I haven't read much of Zivorad's work. I remembered comments on neutralization of polarities. When I was developing my Dipoles PaulsRobot module, where one can find what seem to be the most important dichotomies affecting one right now, I noted that in discharging them they always neutralized for me. I don't know if this is "the EP" or common to everyone, but it happened for me.

Paul

Hatshepsut

Crusader

Paul

Hey Paul,
Slavinski is a man with no ego at all. :p Yep, anything in the video sessions is given a thorough introduction as to where he got it. He will inform that he himself likes to use maybe 6 touchpoints instead of 15. He seems to think most people will not avail themselves of the help available in the area of metapsychology if it takes too much of their personal time, or it is too difficult to learn or costs too much. He keeps condensing things. I myself have an internal truth meter. I separate out what I can use and what is a little off purpose for me. I actually found that I liked the Tapping better when it came to fast relief from emotional upsets stuck in the ridges of my body. I am a drama queen and my baby brother pointed out to me that my brain and body do not know the difference between REAL threats to survival and my mental tirades where I'm acting out the suspected threats to my survival. Baby bro hates my exaggerated paranoia. So I decided to try the tapping (as presented by Magnus) on some 'other created' realities that were shoved off on me. I was wearing someone else's false version of a past incident that was impinged on me recently. Like a horseshoe around a ringer. I was protesting as it was them that killed the kitten by rubbing store bought flea treatment on it. I found it and bathed it. They promulgated that I expedited the kitten's death by washing it in warm soapy water. A real trauma for me. As I was third partied by these rednecks I had protest. I took this feeling and did "tapping". and it helped. I'm starting to have affinity for the reactive mind of the body. Tapping actually loosens the cluster for me.

BACK TO YOUR QUESTION:
Zivorad gives credit to the "codes" discovery. He did at least 4 or 5 times I believe. He does credit EFT. He credits everyone! He has Peat. Deep Peat. Deep Peat4. One process for aches and one for goals and feelings. This idea of circular processing of others I don't like. I guess if someone wanted to audit or pray away my case that would be fine. I just back off when messing with someone else psychically. He gave a good dissertation on the balancing of the two hemispheres of the brain (he gives credit for where this idea originates from also) when creating and uncreating. It comforts him I believe to show that other people have been on the same course and studied the phenomena so he does not feel you will think he is a nut. The man enjoys claiming he is already backed by research of others and is proud to prove it. No going for a Pulitzer in his motivations.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Background data on the ideas underlying Gnostics beliefs for centuries.

From the Catholic Encyclopedia..NEW ADVENT:

Æons
tt=76
The term appropriated by Gnostic heresiarchs to designate the series of spiritual powers evolved by progressive emanation from the eternal Being, and constituting the Pleroma or invisible spiritual world, as distinct from the Kenoma, or visible material world.

The word aeon (aion) signifying "age", "the ever-existing", "eternity", came to be applied to the divine eternal power, and to the personified attributes of that power, whence it was extended to designate the successive emanations from the divinity which the Gnostics conceived as necessary intermediaries between the spiritual and the material worlds. The Gnostic concept of the aeon may be traced to the influence of a philosophy which postulated a divinity incapable of any contact with the material world or with evil, and the desire to reconcile this philosophy with the Christian notion of a direct interference of God in the affairs of the material world, and particularly in the Creation and Redemption of man. Jewish angelology, which represented Jehovah ministered to by a court of celestial beings, and Hellenic religious systems, which imagined a number of intermediaries between the finite and the infinite, suggested the emanation from the divinity of a series of subordinate heavenly powers, each less perfect, the further removed it was from the supreme deity, until at length increasing imperfection would serve as the connecting link between the spiritual world and the material world of evil.

In different Gnostic systems the hierarchy of Aeons was diversely elaborated. But in all are recognizable a mixture of Platonic, mythological, and Christian elements. There is always the primitive all-perfect Æon, the fountain-head of divinity, and a co-eternal companion Æon. From these emanate a second pair who, in turn, engender others, generally in pairs, or in groups of pairs, in keeping with the Egyptian idea of divine couples. One of these inferior Æons, desiring to know the unknowable, to penetrate the secrets of the primal Æon, brings disorder into the Æon-world, is exiled, and brings forth a very imperfect Æon, who, being unworthy of a place in the Pleroma, brings the divine spark to the nether world. Then follows the creation of the material universe.

Finally, there is evolved the Æon Christ, who is to restore harmony in the Æon-world, and heal the disorder in the material world consequent upon the catastrophe in the ideal order, by giving to man the knowledge which will rescue him from the dominion of matter and evil. The number of Æons varies with different systems, being determined in some by Pythagorean and Platonic ideas on the mystic efficacy of numbers; in others by epochs in, or the duration of, the life of Christ. The Æons were given names, each Gnostic system having its own catalogue, suggested by Christian terminology, and by Oriental, or philosophical and mythological nomenclature. There were nearly as many aeonic hierarchies as there were Gnostic systems, but the most elaborate of these, as far as is known, was that of Valentinus, whose fusion of Christianity and Platonism is so completely described in the refutation of this system by St. Irenæus and Tertullian. (See GNOSTICISM, VALENTINUS, BASILIDES, PTOLEMY.)

Sources