What's new

Harlem Ideal Org Massive Fail

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Harlem was opened as an “ideal” org on 31 July 2016. That is 3 years ago now. In that time, they have made 40 Clears. Forty. A little over one every 4 weeks. And according to them this is “BIG” news at the #coolestorgontheplanet. Well, hell, if they are doing so well and are […]

Continue reading...

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Harlem was opened as an “ideal” org on 31 July 2016. That is 3 years ago now. In that time, they have made 40 Clears. Forty. A little over one every 4 weeks. And according to them this is “BIG” news at the #coolestorgontheplanet. Well, hell, if they are doing so well and are […]

Continue reading...
Is that the same' clear' that I understand it to be, meaning what it was back in the early seventies when I did the clearing course?

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is that the same' clear' that I understand it to be, meaning what it was back in the early seventies when I did the clearing course?
Yes, supposedly. In 1978 Hubbard announced you could go clear on dianetics. I attested in 1979. There were also a lot of "past life" and "natural" clears then, but from what others have said on this board I understand these are now very rare.

They didn't have an up-to-date grade chart when I attested, so the examiner pointed to the end result of the CC on a 1974 grade chart. At that time it was "totally at cause over mental MEST on the first dynamic."

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Yes, supposedly. In 1978 Hubbard announced you could go clear on dianetics. I attested in 1979. There were also a lot of "past life" and "natural" clears then, but from what others have said on this board I understand these are now very rare.
Thanks for your reply pineapple, but what I meant was, did this person run the R6 clearing course materials - 'the sevens', 'the objects' etc, etc? I gather from your reply that the answer to that is no.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for your reply pineapple, but what I meant was, did this person run the R6 clearing course materials - 'the sevens', 'the objects' etc, etc? I gather from your reply that the answer to that is no.
Yeah, no, you can't do the "alternate route" at Harlem Org. She got that good old dianetics country clearing just like da minister F told her to