What's new

Heads Up

outtech

Patron with Honors
Apparently live streaming will be starting shortly, check out this thread: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/la-live-press-conference-61351/

**** UPDATE ****
Just heard from RIF and Glib who are inside the center and they have confirmed that ALL major news networks will be in attendance at today's press conference! CBS just pulled up with their big news van!

The live streaming video is being set-up as I type.

At the conference. Everyone is setting up.

HOLYSHITFUCKIGMEDIAFRENZY!!!!

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
It was awesome seeing all the news agencies in front of the building.

Glad I happened to be in the area for this event.

BC1

Patron with Honors
I only got to see part of the broadcast, but wow it was great! I hope the press goes crazy on these stories that were told today. It was nice to see microphones from big news groups on the stand.

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
RATS! At work, our firewalls and filters prevent me from looking at various sites, including this one. Is it possible for someone to sort of summarize the broadcast or events or anything?

namaste

RATS! At work, our firewalls and filters prevent me from looking at various sites, including this one. Is it possible for someone to sort of summarize the broadcast or events or anything?

I'm sure you will soon be able to view it in it's entirety soon on YouTube, Vimeo, and other places.

skollie

Thank you to all who spoke out. I am emotionally drained. :bigcry: and feel so much love for all of you.

Feral

Rogue male
Those signs that the scientologists had were good. I liked them a lot, gave me an idea.

Scientology branded a criminal organization;

French Scientology(insert names), fraud,

Reed Slatkin, fraud

Rex Fowler, 1st degree murder,

Wayne Furnell, pedophile,

David Miscavige, ?

etc.

I think that's more than fair.

Is a perma link going to go up of this great event?