What's new

Hey hey Galactic Patrol - Welcome out!

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Thanks GP! Great stuff. You probably moved up the SP list but we consider that a great honor here. :) I watched the video and looking forward to part 2. I was there for many years in LA. Don't believe we have met but very possible you know some of my relations. If you get a chance please PM me.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Hey, GP!

Welcome anew. :)

Really enjoyed your vid with Karen. I'm looking forward to future ones. Thanks for kicking ass there.

TG1

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I think he was the CO CTO WUS for a while, after Roz Reeces' son was on the post. I was on the RPF while he was on that post. He is French/Portuguese.

Oh yeah, I dimly remember him. I wasn't around CTO much from what I recall - I didn't do much in the way of study for most of my SO career, and when I was on study I was at ITO or ASHO doing tech stuff. I don't have any anecdotes or stories about him as I don't remember him being there very long.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
Aw man, when I saw this thread I thought Capt Bill Robertson was coming back to save the planet, I was getting ready to man the telescope to look for his spaceship... what a letdown.

Sorry for the letdown Chucky. I only found out AFTER I chose this particular moniker about Captain Bill and his madhouse. Pete Griffiths turned me onto that guy singing. OMG, if only I could unhear that. The horror! :p

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Sorry for the letdown Chucky. I only found out AFTER I chose this particular moniker about Captain Bill and his madhouse. Pete Griffiths turned me onto that guy singing. OMG, if only I could unhear that. The horror! :p

Captain Bill was seriously strange. There was a time when he showed up to Flag Bureaux on a mission. One of the things he did, presumably as a "team building" exercise, was to have us practice singing some Sea Org songs, finally record them, and send the recordings to the FOLOs.

My God, we were awful.

We get things DONE,
Like no one else Beforrre Uuuusss...

I still shudder at the memory

[video=youtube;aNUr__-VZeQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNUr__-VZeQ[/video]

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great to see you on video Galactic Patrol . Truly wonderful that you are sorting things out and moving along. If ya get a chance say hello to Ihateduplicity for me will ya. I like that dude. :thumbsup: