What's new

Impeaching DM through LRH tech.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok, this is for you admin gurus (I don't know jack about admin and got assraped due to this fact)...

I know there is a danger condition formula for seniors when your junior is wanking off.

Now, here is the million $ question...

Is there a danger formula that a junior applies when his senior is a failure?

Something we could apply to impeach DM and get others to get on board.

We've seen him waste enough people and I won't wait until his havingness matures to the point where he can start having people... Uh uh.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Yes, but to assert that the senior should do something would put him in the junior position. Thus, it's the same solution. Bypass him.

Pascal

Fuera!

Yes, but to assert that the senior should do something would put him in the junior position. Thus, it's the same solution. Bypass him.

Like playing Scientology Zorro? Go around Orgs incognito and deliver competent evals and programs?

Or maybe becoming a heretic FSM to world leaders.

Many ways to throw a monkey-wrench in DM's petty machine.

But there has to be some green-on-white stuff about impeaching fools.

Something less "Montana-ish" than the "look for a board fence" thing. :p

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pascal,

Please don't take this the wrong way but I think you're hallucinating! I worked within that structure for over 15 years and it was as worthless then as it is now to attempt to change it;you can not change it. The cult is run arbitrarily by a dictator.Anyway most of those policies were designed to make you into a good little robot and that includes the ethics conditions.Those rights you thought you had as a staff member were mostly an illusion.

Shutting the fucking thing down would be my choice.

TP

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Like playing Scientology Zorro? <snip>
Has been done too! - Couple of no good damn SP's who had blown, in addition to a goldenrod multiple page foolscapful of other heinous high crimes.. A couple of criminals like that! (Our kind of people! :))

They donned fake sea org uniforms. Trotted imperiously up to AOSH in Copenhagen and falsely ordered (using fraudulent tone 40 at top of lungs!) the legitimate staff to hand over the confidential OT packs.

They screamed at the legitimate staff that they were no good, out ethics bloody loafers and habitual squirrels, not to mention waste of space and probably government plants. This convinced the staff that they were real sea org officers.

They then hightailed it out of town.

Link: Robert Dam / Who stole the OT V (Ned for OTs) pack from AOSH EU in 1983 (BTW.. Does anyone know of a better debrief on this?)

:yes:

Pascal

Has been done too! - Couple of no good damn SP's who had blown, in addition to a goldenrod multiple page foolscapful of other heinous high crimes.. A couple of criminals like that! (Our kind of people! :))

They donned fake sea org uniforms. Trotted imperiously up to AOSH in Copenhagen and falsely ordered (using fraudulent tone 40 at top of lungs!) the legitimate staff to hand over the confidential OT packs.

They screamed at the legitimate staff that they were no good, out ethics bloody loafers and habitual squirrels, not to mention waste of space and probably government plants. This convinced the staff that they were real sea org officers.

They then hightailed it out of town.

Link: Robert Dam / Who stole the OT V (Ned for OTs) pack from AOSH EU in 1983 (BTW.. Does anyone know of a better debrief on this?)

:yes:

LOL!

:D

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
There's nothing that specifically prohibits juniors from bypassing a senior.

Imagine a Scientology coup d'etat. Any plotters would use law enforcement to clean house. Remember, whoever talks first laughs last!:)

A true, honest and open court of ethics on COB would be very healing. I imagine it would be in absentia. He'll be at the roulette tables somewhere.

The church needs a truly independent IG and Justice component. No one terminal should be above justice actions.

BDH

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok, this is for you admin gurus (I don't know jack about admin and got assraped due to this fact)...

I know there is a danger condition formula for seniors when your junior is wanking off.

We've seen him waste enough people and I won't wait until his havingness matures to the point where he can start having people... Uh uh.

I look at it this way. LRH wrote the condition formulas. Per LRH he could do no wrong and he was the senior terminal. So there is no condition to apply to your senior. So there is no formula to apply to DM. Besides, he's re-writing all the tech, so there is no tech to apply. LOL!!!

Pascal

All we want is life beyond... The Int Base.

There's nothing that specifically prohibits juniors from bypassing a senior.

Imagine a Scientology coup d'etat. Any plotters would use law enforcement to clean house. Remember, whoever talks first laughs last!:)

A true, honest and open court of ethics on COB would be very healing. I imagine it would be in absentia. He'll be at the roulette tables somewhere.

The church needs a truly independent IG and Justice component. No one terminal should be above justice actions.

BDH

There must be a policy there somewhere.

In the meantime there is this from MIT:

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/History/21H-001Fall-2007/CourseHome/

:p

Megalomaniac

Impeaching DM

Hi Pascal,

My 2cents: :confused2:

1. You already have impeached him from control over your life (I assume). So have many others. So, in that way of thinking, it's done.

2. Assuming you are not a member of the Church of Scientology, you have no business trying to influence who is the leader. No disrespect to you, but it's up to the members, who they wish to follow.

3. It is my perception :unsure: , that David Miscavige would like nothing better than to somehow get out of the spot he's in. But he can't. :no: It's way too late for that.

:threadjacked:

I started a (non-)discussion describing a bargain that could be made with him and others to give an incentive to come clean with the world. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=183744#post183744 It's a bit naive, but maybe someone could get a better idea. It doesn't have to be a hostile takeover. It might be easier to get the people at the top to realize they are human and get them to resign if we give them a reason to do so.

4. I thought DM's senior was Church of Spiritual Technology (Lenske and friends). And maybe they are controlled by the IRS or someone. So maybe the IRS :omg: is the one to do the Comm Ev. I'm out in speculation- la-la land on this one. But I don't think David Miscavige is at the top.

-mac

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

My 2cents: :confused2:

1. You already have impeached him from control over your life (I assume). So have many others. So, in that way of thinking, it's done.

2. Assuming you are not a member of the Church of Scientology, you have no business trying to influence who is the leader. No disrespect to you, but it's up to the members, who they wish to follow.

3. It is my perception :unsure: , that David Miscavige would like nothing better than to somehow get out of the spot he's in. But he can't. :no: It's way too late for that.

:threadjacked:

I started a (non-)discussion describing a bargain that could be made with him and others to give an incentive to come clean with the world. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=183744#post183744 It's a bit naive, but maybe someone could get a better idea. It doesn't have to be a hostile takeover. It might be easier to get the people at the top to realize they are human and get them to resign if we give them a reason to do so.

4. I thought DM's senior was Church of Spiritual Technology (Lenske and friends). And maybe they are controlled by the IRS or someone. So maybe the IRS :omg: is the one to do the Comm Ev. I'm out in speculation- la-la land on this one. But I don't think David Miscavige is at the top.

-mac

I decide what is my business, thank you.

DM is boss. CST is just a legal mock-up, it's directors have no power and have signed undated resignation letters.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pascal I know of no PLs that fit the bill you seek.

The ONLY references for handling seniors are "Orders Illegal and Cross" PL and - Job Endangerment Reports! :D

Maybe flood the Co$ with the latter about DM and see what the local ethics officers do :D

Megalomaniac

My business

I decide what is my business, thank you.

You do. :yes:

Is this just a one-time job? Or, once you impeach David Miscavige, will you be willing to impeach his successor? You're setting yourself up for a lot of work. I still think it's the duty of the members and no one else to decide who they follow. Killing Saddam Hussein didn't help anything. Helping the Shah of Iran get into power didn't help. However, educating members (communication) is a great idea. I will stop my argument here and leave you with the last word.

DM is boss. CST is just a legal mock-up, it's directors have no power and have signed undated resignation letters.

Oh. I do need to learn more about it. :whistling:

Pascal

Pascal I know of no PLs that fit the bill you seek.

The ONLY references for handling seniors are "Orders Illegal and Cross" PL and - Job Endangerment Reports! :D

Maybe flood the Co$ with the latter about DM and see what the local ethics officers do :D

Thanks!

I'll check them out.

Pascal

You do. :yes:

Is this just a one-time job? Or, once you impeach David Miscavige, will you be willing to impeach his successor? You're setting yourself up for a lot of work. I still think it's the duty of the members and no one else to decide who they follow. Killing Saddam Hussein didn't help anything. Helping the Shah of Iran get into power didn't help. However, educating members (communication) is a great idea. I will stop my argument here and leave you with the last word.

Oh. I do need to learn more about it. :whistling:

I'm just doing my part. It's everyone's job, I just know it's mine more than most. Work? I see lots of play, no work. DM is the one with work, LOL!

I don't get why you compare my postulate with lame-ass CIA ops to foster SP wog interests. Wrong order of magnitude.

Education is here. Members need inspiration, an example of competence.

Thanks for the word.

Google the corporate sort-out and the CST details.

feline

Patron Meritorious
For more information on the CST and corporate sort out, read Larry Brennan's affidavit in the Documents section. Have popcorn and the beverage of your choice handy- it's a long read and a good one.

Thalkirst

Patron with Honors

Well, the only person who could theoretically overthrow DM (except LRH, who is supposed to be clearing Target 2 already) is Norman Starkey, Trustee of LRH Estate. But I think DM has taken care of that possibility.

Policies? Admin Know-How Series 2 comes in my mind concerning urgent situations. But that procedure still needs someone above DM...