What's new

Interview request

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hello

I'm a journalist for a Belgian magazine for women ('Flair' you can check it out at www.flair.be) and i'm making a piece about Scientology. The cause of this article is Suri Cruise who goes to a Scientology School. If we (in Europe) hear something about Scientology i’ts mostly about celebrities. That’s why it would be interesting to hear another point of view. I would like to interview (by e-mail) a young woman who grew up and left Scientology and ask her about the difference of growing up in the normal world and growing up in the Scientology community, the dangers of a cult, if she still has contact with members, how it has effect her further life....

Can you help me? My deadline is monday.
Offcourse it will be no problem to sent you a copy of the magazine.

Hoping for an answer

With kind regards,

Astrid

Astrid Van der Schueren

[email protected]

Flair

Mystic

Crusader
Hello

I'm a journalist for a Belgian magazine for women ('Flair' you can check it out at www.flair.be) and i'm making a piece about Scientology. The cause of this article is Suri Cruise who goes to a Scientology School. If we (in Europe) hear something about Scientology i’ts mostly about celebrities. That’s why it would be interesting to hear another point of view. I would like to interview (by e-mail) a young woman who grew up and left Scientology and ask her about the difference of growing up in the normal world and growing up in the Scientology community, the dangers of a cult, if she still has contact with members, how it has effect her further life....

Can you help me? My deadline is monday.
Offcourse it will be no problem to sent you a copy of the magazine.

Hoping for an answer

With kind regards,

Astrid

Astrid Van der Schueren

[email protected]

Flair

Damn, I don't qualify.

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
I would like to interview (by e-mail) a young woman who grew up and left Scientology and ask her about the difference of growing up in the normal world and growing up in the Scientology community, the dangers of a cult, if she still has contact with members, how it has effect her further life....
Strictly speaking you would have to get the bit about growing up in the normal world because an Ex-Scn kid probably wouldn't know, except by asking others. :eyeroll:

Given your tight deadline, I would put a parallel thread on the Ex-Scientology Kids forum.

Other than that, I am the wrong demographic being a guy :duh: and seriously old :duh:
:D