What's new

Is Tom Cruise Pulling Back From Scientology? Shocking New Report Surfaces

leina

Patron
imagefromurl

Could Scientology's most famous ambassador be parting ways with the church?

A shocking report in the new issue of Star magazine, which hits newsstands Friday, details recent twists in Tom Cruise's life that's spurred speculation the Days of Thunder star might be inching away from the controversial institution he's become synonymous with.

“Tom hasn’t admitted that he’s definitely leaving Scientology for good,” an insider says of the new developments. “But he’s distanced himself from those in the church and has been hanging out with good friends who aren’t part of the religion.”

Sources say an introspective Tom, 50, is weighing the damage his affiliation with the controversial church has done in his relationships with ex-wives Katie Holmes and Nicole Kidman, as well as ex-girlfriend Penélope Cruz.

“Tom’s been leaning on friends who have different perspectives, getting advice on moving on from Katie as well as on everything he’s been going through with Scientology,” the insider said. “He’s finally seeing that being such an advocate for Scientology hasn’t served him as well as he’d hoped -- he’s gone through three divorces, and his public perception has sunk to an all-time low.”

And if that didn't provide enough food for thought, the Mission: Impossible star is pondering what impact his devotion to the cause might have in his relationship with his only biological child, Suri, who Katie holds primary custody of. Tom has shown to be a very devoted father to Suri in the past, setting up some difficult decisions to make if the church drives a wedge between he and his daughter in the future.

For more on these shocking developments, check out the new issue of Star magazine, on newsstands Friday.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/09/tom-cruise-scientology-star-magazine-katie-holmes-suri

Last edited:

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
If Tom is bisexual, which is a quite likely, he won't be able to leave the cult because his handlers will threaten to release the recordings of his auditing sessions where he talks about his sexual orientation. He is a closet type, he does not want the world to know that he is bisexual.

rickybobby

Hostess of the Internet
I really, really, really, really hope this is an accurate report. Even if it's not, you know that just the mere report of this is throwing DM into a snit.

R

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

A shocking report in the new issue of Star magazine, which hits newsstands Friday, details recent twists in Tom Cruise's life that's spurred speculation the Days of Thunder star might be inching away from the controversial institution he's become synonymous with.

“Tom hasn’t admitted that he’s definitely leaving Scientology for good,” an insider says of the new developments. “But he’s distanced himself from those in the church and has been hanging out with good friends who aren’t part of the religion.”

Sources say an introspective Tom, 50, is weighing the damage his affiliation with the controversial church has done in his relationships with ex-wives Katie Holmes and Nicole Kidman, as well as ex-girlfriend Penélope Cruz.

“Tom’s been leaning on friends who have different perspectives, getting advice on moving on from Katie as well as on everything he’s been going through with Scientology,” the insider said. “He’s finally seeing that being such an advocate for Scientology hasn’t served him as well as he’d hoped -- he’s gone through three divorces, and his public perception has sunk to an all-time low.”

And if that didn't provide enough food for thought, the Mission: Impossible star is pondering what impact his devotion to the cause might have in his relationship with his only biological child, Suri, who Katie holds primary custody of. Tom has shown to be a very devoted father to Suri in the past, setting up some difficult decisions to make if the church drives a wedge between he and his daughter in the future.

For more on these shocking developments, check out the new issue of Star magazine, on newsstands Friday.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/09/tom-cruise-scientology-star-magazine-katie-holmes-suri

I hope this is true. I made the following Post a few days ago on another Thread re: Tom that kinda goes along with the OP...

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...theta-Tsunamis&p=730907&viewfull=1#post730907

Face:)

If Tom is bisexual, which is a quite likely, he won't be able to leave the cult because his handlers will threaten to release the recordings of his auditing sessions where he talks about his sexual orientation. He is a closet type, he does not want the world to know that he is bisexual.
TC has hormones popping, but they are all heterosexual.
If this even is 10 % true, it is good news.
He's also at the right age to be having a mid life crisis, with or without the Katie Tsunami.

[video=youtube;cmRrfk0mkCc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmRrfk0mkCc[/video]

[video=youtube;r50lVhvvCag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r50lVhvvCag[/video]

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Somewhere I saw the director from "Magnolia" gave Tom a private screening of " The Master " before it was a general release. I thought that was, oh, interesting.

As much as it would thrill me for TC to leave scn, I seriously doubt he can do that.
TC not only has drank a whole of KoolAid ( many have ) and he also had rose pedals spread in front of me he walks in scn. He has been treated as more than royality and accepted some lavish gifts from DM.

One day he might have to disconnect from his daughter Suri ? Yes.

C'mon folks, disconnection is an accepted way of life for a scientologist be it child, parent, sibling, or spouse. Discoonection is only repugent to those not in the cult!

TC just might not be smart enough to walk away from scn.

My bet ? TC dies of old age still a devout scientologist. He got bought.

C'mon Tom, make me wrong...Please !

Somewhere I saw the director from "Magnolia" gave Tom a private screening of " The Master " before it was a general release. I thought that was, oh, interesting.

As much as it would thrill me for TC to leave scn, I seriously doubt he can do that.
TC not only has drank a whole of KoolAid ( many have ) and he also had rose pedals spread in front of me he walks in scn. He has been treated as more than royality and accepted some lavish gifts from DM.

One day he might have to disconnect from his daughter Suri ? Yes.

C'mon folks, disconnection is an accepted way of life for a scientologist be it child, parent, sibling, or spouse. Discoonection is only repugent to those not in the cult!

TC just might not be smart enough to walk away from scn.

My bet ? TC dies of old age still a devout scientologist. He got bought.

C'mon Tom, make me wrong...Please !

deep down and all the way to the surface TC cares about STATS, his STATS. If Sci stops serving his stats, he'll be out of there like a bat out of hell.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where there is smoke there if fire. I recall seeing articles about Katie, when married to Tom, wanting out and she eventually did. If Tom Cruise has any sanity left - he will get out for good. It has destroyed his life in the best interest of ................?:coolwink: Seriously - what has Tom Cruise done for humanity in Scientology? NOTHING but help keep the scam going!

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
imagefromurl

Oh, he's not totally away from Scn - I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut the Dwarf has him under surveillance.

Natalie

Patron with Honors
There was a time when I thought that TC would NEVER leave Scn, but my thoughts on that have changed. He left once before, though quietly. At the end of the day we will save ourselves from ultimate destruction. Maybe he is realizing that his life is going to hell, and it has everything to do with the cult.

It could be his own people leaking the story to send a message to the cult. Stranger things have happened.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I hope he does have what it takes to walk away from the Cult, and I promise to never again call him a COMPLETE idiot if he does.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
If this is a typical tabloid type magazine, they usually report things like someone scratching their head as conclusive proof of brain cancer.

I will wait to see what unfolds, but I won't be holding my breath.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
um folks..... it's THE STAR. Sorry, but I also don't believe in quasi-wiccan power-of-three rainbow unicorns either -- although I've seen them written about.

Hey, there's a chance it's true--hell, I'd probably change my religion for Cameron Diaz and I'm a chick--but since it's tabloid, I wouldn't necessarily even believe the two are involved.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope he does leave, even if it is quietly and under the radar . . . .

:hmm: I may have to catch up on his movies . . .

:biggrin:

Seriously, if he leaves, a lot will be forgiven, by the public. :yes:

BUT, if he wants to play a REAL HERO, he will leave publicly - loudly - and talking all the way.

Let's see if he's got the REAL RIGHT STUFF.

Terril park

Sponsor
um folks..... it's THE STAR. Sorry, but I also don't believe in quasi-wiccan power-of-three rainbow unicorns either -- although I've seen them written about.

Hey, there's a chance it's true--hell, I'd probably change my religion for Cameron Diaz and I'm a chick--but since it's tabloid, I wouldn't necessarily even believe the two are involved.

Apart from movies they've done they were on " Top Gear" together. Jeremy
Clarkson said they got Cameron and her mate Tom Cruise. They did the two fastest laps ever. Jeremy also boasted he was on her " To Do" list. She'd commented on another program or paper that finding a guy worth having sex with was difficult. Another more reputable publication [ yeah lots of leeway there] said Tom had attended her birthday party.

Guess all that Tom needs to check out is if she's had any threesomes. :)

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Apart from movies they've done they were on " Top Gear" together. Jeremy
Clarkson said they got Cameron and her mate Tom Cruise. They did the two fastest laps ever. Jeremy also boasted he was on her " To Do" list. She'd commented on another program or paper that finding a guy worth having sex with was difficult. Another more reputable publication [ yeah lots of leeway there] said Tom had attended her birthday party.

Guess all that Tom needs to check out is if she's had any threesomes. :)

Pretty sure from comments she's made in interviews that she probably did (a threesome at least once)... and no, I don't have dox. I just remember just thinking she was a wild chick after watching.

I'd guess the threesome thing is more CoS than TC... after seeing the Life History form and sec checks and ethics cycles involved with anyone who ever did something like that, even prior to getting "in".

Purple Rain

Crusader

I think it's nice he has non-Scio friends, whether it's romantic or not with Cameron it's great that he has someone like that in his life.

As far as the dirt that the church may have, it's the 21st century, Tom - people don't care. Just walk away. It's easier than you think. If they smear you publicly how many other celebs are going to join them? They've let you down and destroyed everything you ever loved. Just get out of there. Start over. Screw them. You've had a great career as a movie star. Nobody can take that away except you yourself and the choices you make to wed your life to a criminal organisation that is going down in flames. You really do need to jump.

Why am I talking to Tom Cruise? Lol!