What's new

Latest OSA Enemy Lines & Rumours

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
DARE I to add this one? :omg: Yup.:yes:

OSA SAYS: Emma and Carmel don't get along. That the Aus protestors have split up into two opposing groups and the Aussies are no longer a problem for the C of S AOSH ANZO.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

What a load of .... :trash:

When it comes to Aussies; 50 Aussie Exes = 50 'opposing groups'. That's just how we are :yes:

Thanks GB this is a great thread. :yes:

Anonycat

Crusader
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

What a load of .... :trash:

When it comes to Aussies; 50 Aussie Exes = 50 'opposing groups'. That's just how we are :yes:

Thanks GB this is a great thread. :yes:

LOL! Good post, Jenni! I wouldn't know any news/leaks from OSA, but they still play the oldies:

"The vital targets on which we must invest most of our time are: (T1) Depopularizing the enemy to the point of obliteration."

Guardian Order 060971

Interesting, how OSA twist their Sakerd Skripchah on "third party law" into this. In other words, there was no third party to cause a fight, so OSA became it.

Dere OSA: Nice. Did you make your stat with that op?
:thumbsup:

Er, would the colloquioal name for that^ most feminine of tank-tops be a "husband-beater"? Just curious... :p

"Spouse beater", Ulfie, let's be inclusive here! :D

I'd just like to add that "Well behaved women rarely make history!"

DARE I to add this one? :omg: Yup.:yes:

OSA SAYS: Emma and Carmel don't get along. That the Aus protestors have split up into two opposing groups and the Aussies are no longer a problem for the C of S AOSH ANZO.

TRUTH: We all love Carmel and we all love Emma. When push comes to shove, we work together. Carmel and Emma are both what you might call "Alpha Females". They are dominant women, leaders and able to get things done. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)

Carmel is responsible for spearheading the Senate Inquiry and getting it through no matter what, with a lot of help from others, too. Emma started ESMB, also with help from others, and continues to run it.

Carmel has recently been very successful and busy in her personal life, but continues to work on projects. Emma also works on projects besides ESMB.

They don't agree on everything. They are both headstrong. Both being Alphas, that means occasional fireworks. But they both love each other and are friends. They are both my friends and I love and admire them both for who they are and what they've done and continue to do. I know Paul, Feral and others feel similarly.

And if either of them are offended that I said they are both headstrong and have occasional fireworks, too friggin' bad. The bottom line is - we are fighting the abuses of a very bad cult. And when push comes to shove, we know our priorities and all work together, despite the little disagreements.

19DD721C.jpg

Yeah, but can they type?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Only two groups? I thought we were such an incoherent bunch that there was a count of several hundred factions.

OSA: You're a bunch of dicks. If Emma and Carmel are at such odds with each other, why in blazes would Carmel still be posting on Emma's board? Surely she would have gone away and started her own "squirrel" movement.

The sad fact that OSA must face is that whether or not we are all in total agreement on everything, we're all pretty much of the same opinion regarding the CoS.