What's new

Leon's Tech Page

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Regarding mortgages...

Let's look at this from the perspective of assets and liabilities.

You own a house. The house has a value of $200,000. This means you have an asset of $200,000
You have a mortgage on the house. The mortgage is valued at $100,000. The $100,000 is the present value of the future mortgage payments. It is the current principal owed on the property. This means you have a liability of $100,000

So you have an asset of $200,000 and a liability of $100,000.

So please elaborate on this problem that exists with the mortgage?

Rd00

Asset? :no:

An asset is something that puts money in your pocket every month, (Robert Kiosaki). A house is anything but an asset.

Thinking a house (that you live in) with a mortgage is an asset is the classic example of "Poor Dad" thinking.

Even a house that is fully paid off is not an asset. It wouldn't be, unless you're renting it out and it puts money in your pocket.

The only way your above example would be an asset would be if you rented that house out and had a positive monthly cash flow.

Cash flow is KING.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Gosh. 11th July was when I last posted. Since then I have had a full-on heart attack and am still fighting with the cardio people over the poison they are feeding me. Yesterday I managed to get two of the the drugs tossed out and am feeling a lot better for it. I told him he's far too busy treating the side-effects of the rubbish I'm being given and has lost complete sight of the person and the actual situation that needs fixing.

I'll get back onto tech matters sometime soon. I'm also still holding down a job and have also started a diploma-course in proof-reading and editing so that I can leave the heavy farm-work. And then I audit people in between too. Life stays interesting.

Thanks for the post you made.

I've just realised the heart attack you mention was the original one (that I knew about) ... I misread it and thought you'd had another one recently.

I still wish you well though ...

:coolwink:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
What are you talking about honey? What original one? Back in March they cut my chest open and replaced a heart valve with one from a piggy. By the end of June I was fully recovered from that. In August the snow on Mount Hutt was calling me so we went off to the ski-fields. Over did things a bit and was hit by a huge angina attack. Off to hospital again where they found the front descending artery to be fully blocked. Put in a stent and I was laughing again.

This one didn't seem like any big deal at all. just a few hours of huge discomfort - never got me down. But the after effects!!!! Oh My Gawd with lollipops. Where has all my strength gone? Where's the stamina I used to have? G O N E .

Like a scone.

That's what I'm battling with now. Plus work.

Thanks for your comm. I love you. Sometimes.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
What are you talking about honey? What original one? Back in March they cut my chest open and replaced a heart valve with one from a piggy. By the end of June I was fully recovered from that. In August the snow on Mount Hutt was calling me so we went off to the ski-fields. Over did things a bit and was hit by a huge angina attack. Off to hospital again where they found the front descending artery to be fully blocked. Put in a stent and I was laughing again.

This one didn't seem like any big deal at all. just a few hours of huge discomfort - never got me down. But the after effects!!!! Oh My Gawd with lollipops. Where has all my strength gone? Where's the stamina I used to have? G O N E .

Like a scone.

Leon,

I meant the events of March and then thought you must have had another incident but I'm glad I misunderstood!

Try and take things easy for a few weeks and see what happens (easier said than done I expect).

I love you too. Most times.

:lol:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Really sorry to hear you've been crook again Leon. You take care of yourself ya hear me!

I've still got the book but haven't read it as yet. Mum got way sick and then passed away in August so life has been all over the show. But I DO want to read it and haven't forgotten I have it. I must focus more on my reading.

Okay, so try and behave yourself Leon and take good care.

Hugs & love to ya. :flowers:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
This actually belongs here:

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/20...-one-of-them-and-watch-what-happens-next.html

I put it on the Bitcoin thread in error.

What you see portrayed is exactly the dramatisation of the Enemy condition that I was talking about earlier - get people to have a sniff at the "Dominating others" type of power and then they relapse into their reactive banks and become an enemy to all, especially themselves.

It is the Enemy Condition in all its evil glory.

Can be handled through the proper application of Ethics formulas under a sussed EO. I don't say totally handled in all cases, but even in the worst it can be dented and shoved aside. Should be.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Asset? :no:

An asset is something that puts money in your pocket every month, (Robert Kiosaki). A house is anything but an asset.

Thinking a house (that you live in) with a mortgage is an asset is the classic example of "Poor Dad" thinking.

Even a house that is fully paid off is not an asset. It wouldn't be, unless you're renting it out and it puts money in your pocket.

The only way your above example would be an asset would be if you rented that house out and had a positive monthly cash flow.

Cash flow is KING.

I am sorry to hear that you would not consider a zero coupon bond to be an asset.

Rd00

RobertD

Like a scone.

Leon,

I heard about your plight from Noelle and I would like to offer you a couple of free sessions via skype to help you in your recovery. If you are up for that email me.

Best,

RobertD

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes indeed, welcome at last, Robert.

I'll comm to you privately about the auditing.

RobertD

Holy shit! Welcome to ESMB at last, Robert. :)

Paul

:) Thanks, Paul. Actually I stayed away for so long because I never considered myself an ex-scientologist. But upon reviewing the ESMB data I realized that people who thought like me were in fact included. The term just nees to be interpreted loosely.

Good to meet up with you again.

Robert

RogerB

Crusader
Well, Robert, I too welcome you.

You have fame among we "seekers." I look forward to reading what you have to contribute.

RogerB

RobertD

Feel free to start a thread about your techniques. You'll get roasted but might see some sensible questions or comments in there too. Stick it in the "Human Potential" forum: http://www.forum.exscn.net/forumdis...self-discovery-outside-and-beyond-Scientology.

Paul

I'm sure I will in time. Right now I'm just getting a feel of things on a different forum than I'm used to. As far as roasting is concerned, look what it does to coffee - it only enhances its quality. :) Worse than being roasted is being totally ignored. THAT I've had to learn to live with over time. :)

Thanks for the tip. I'll check out the link.

RobertD

Well, Robert, I too welcome you.

You have fame among we "seekers." I look forward to reading what you have to contribute.

RogerB

Hi Roger,

Good to meet you - another fellow "seeker". Nowadays it seems I run across a lot more "already convinced" than "seekers". :) And thanks for the kind greeting and diplomatically using the word "fame" in place of "notoriety" which I'm sure I equally deserve - at least in the minds of those who believe in such things as a flat Earth and STO (standard tech only - which does not necessarily equate to LRH tech). :)