What's new

Looking for More Miami Org People

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
:welcome: AnotherOne

Wow, funny to hear these names again! I've been off lines for 12 years or so.

I've enjoyed beers with Mark and Lisa, and everyone has got to love Shaun and Vicky! What about Fred Fig, Bob Levy, Leah?

Debbie and Phil, quality folks hope they are doing well in Clearwater.

Heard some sad news about Claire J, Frank T and Tom M passing away a few years ago, unsure if factual.

Oh well. I stumbled here to see if anyone had some bright ideas as to how to stop the crazy phone calls. Incredibly stupid and invasive system, just creating antagonism.

Reading this post however reminds me of the actual individuals from back then, some good friends!

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow, funny to hear these names again! I've been off lines for 12 years or so.

I've enjoyed beers with Mark and Lisa, and everyone has got to love Shaun and Vicky! What about Fred Fig, Bob Levy, Leah?

Debbie and Phil, quality folks hope they are doing well in Clearwater.

Heard some sad news about Claire J, Frank T and Tom M passing away a few years ago, unsure if factual.

Oh well. I stumbled here to see if anyone had some bright ideas as to how to stop the crazy phone calls. Incredibly stupid and invasive system, just creating antagonism.

Reading this post however reminds me of the actual individuals from back then, some good friends!

Hey there, I've bolded the part I really agree with! EVERYONE loved those guys, huh? Really sweet, sincere people :yes: I wish they'd all get out, one day, soon, though. :sadsigh: I would LOVE to have another beer with any of those guys, again.

And yep, those people did sadly pass on, I've heard, too. :sad:

Can't wait to post more with ya, btw. I never tire of hearing about Miami with others who had been there :)

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

So is Mark Witt still in?

Does anyone have any info whether or not Buz and Claire Taylor are still in? I know they live in CA, but that's all I know. I think Russ Reiser is still in, judging by his Facebook page. (Those 3 folks are former Mission of the Palm Beaches people).

I think Mark is still in, as his wife, Lisa is still the Senior C/S there...Idk about Buzz and Claire Taylor, though. Others may be able to offer more info about them.

Disinfected

Patron Meritorious
So is Mark Witt still in?

Does anyone have any info whether or not Buz and Claire Taylor are still in? I know they live in CA, but that's all I know. I think Russ Reiser is still in, judging by his Facebook page. (Those 3 folks are former Mission of the Palm Beaches people).

Buz and Claire are very much still In. Especially Claire. She had been a very active OTA and is presently Field Control Sec LA Day. Spoke to her on the phone maybe six months ago to try to get her viewpoint on current scenes as she was always a dear friend and a straight shooter. She is locked into "command intention" and very comfortable with that :omg:

John Pardillo
disinfected