What's new

Marty proclaims self Scn Armageddon

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have run clinical trials for Big Pharma. I can tell you unequivocally two things:

1) $CN has nothing they want except a large pool of undiagnosed mental patients.

2) The Co$ poses no threat to them and therefore if they were to be contacted by Davy, 99.99% of Big Pharma Directors would respond: "who?".

:hysterical:
And the 0.01% who have heard of them wouldn't want the public relations nightmare besmirching their good name.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ITYIWT is right. These execs and former execs need to get normal jobs/lives for a while and get things in perspective.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well since it's that time of year, my hope is running high on this one, but not with any real expectation.

If he goes ahead, I hope Marty gets a professional writer on board.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have run clinical trials for Big Pharma. I can tell you unequivocally two things:

1) $CN has nothing they want except a large pool of undiagnosed mental patients.

2) The Co$ poses no threat to them and therefore if they were to be contacted by Davy, 99.99% of Big Pharma Directors would respond: "who?".

Exactly, and that´s the deal with Big Pharma:

"COB has found some hidden notes from Hubbard that every scientologist has to take some (expensive) pills before they go in session"

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
Exactly, and that´s the deal with Big Pharma:

"COB has found some hidden notes from Hubbard that every scientologist has to take some (expensive) pills before they go in session"
Glutamic acid plus vitamin B1 plus 5mg Benzedrine according to my copy.

AnonKat

Crusader
Yes, technically that is true. (Mosey's case.) But the real conflict is Marty vs. DM and always has been. Their conflict represents the epitome' of the term "mortal enemies".

Marty prefered not to be a mortal enemy of DM, he didn't move to Texas for no reason. David miscavige just can't let it go.

The Scientology explanation: DM hasn't yet flattened the "Marty Button"

redbutton.jpg

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty prefered not to be a mortal enemy of DM, he didn't move to Texas for no reason. David miscavige just can't let it go.

redbutton.jpg

Well Marty ain't letting it go either. That's not an argument that he should let it go, it's just a fact. And may the best man win.

shadow

Patron with Honors

redbutton.jpg

Yep, DM is trying to flatten the "Marty Button", but not in the way I think you meant it. Or maybe you fashioned a nice double entendre there. Either way>>> good one!

omnom

Patron with Honors
Glutamic acid plus vitamin B1 plus 5mg Benzedrine according to my copy.

Glutamic acid? Really? This one is news to me. Where is this written? I want to see that one.

They could sear up some steaks, eat tomatoes, some aged cheese, or "cheat" and just sprinkle some MSG (the sodium salt of glutamic acid) under their tongue. Don't get me wrong, glutamic acid is a wonderful thing, but really only in food. Because it makes food taste better.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Glutamic acid? Really? This one is news to me. Where is this written? I want to see that one.

They could sear up some steaks, eat tomatoes, some aged cheese, or "cheat" and just sprinkle some MSG (the sodium salt of glutamic acid) under their tongue. Don't get me wrong, glutamic acid is a wonderful thing, but really only in food. Because it makes food taste better.

This would be perhaps in the Red (tech) volumes) and or in Blue Tech volumes which were called the Research and discovery Vols. of which there were to be approx 100 vols. I read a good portion of the first handful or so..which covered uhmmm 1950 forward. If I was to take a wild stab at it I would guess circa late 51 into perhaps 53 and possibly as late as early 60's. Maybe someone has them and can be more specific until Ralph returns to answer your question more precisely.

Cattack

Patron
Is it possible that DM has dirt on Marty and Mike that could land them in prison which could be used as a last line of defense in the event that he, himself, is staring down the prospect of incarceration?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is it possible that DM has dirt on Marty and Mike that could land them in prison which could be used as a last line of defense in the event that he, himself, is staring down the prospect of incarceration?

Yes.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

In these types of criminal conspiracies, those whose testimony incriminates all parties, always get the best deals.

Miscavige is the one who is screwed, nailed and stapled, because he cannot come forward, while
M & M retain that option, and Marty, apparently has elected to exercise his nuclear option.

bye, Dave...:party::party::party::party::party::party:

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
I still don't believe that Marty can send Miscavige to prison. The best case would be that he could generate interest from a Florida or California politician who could pressure the IRS to do their job.

That could send Miscavige to prison, potentially.

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
Chances are high that Rathbun will NOT reveal anything that makes him legally vulnerable. His sense of self-preservation is too strong and he's made similar claims about past publications that did not deliver as promised. I will admit that this is the first time that he's outlined actual topics with enough specificity however I get the sense that he truly wants to be left alone (not to mention to protect his wife and child) and posted this as a warning shot.

Yes, this is a significant change of tone coming from Rathbun, but he's made many life changes over the last several months. He claims that he's no longer a Scientologist (although he still has considerable ways to go because he still credits LRH with a certain 'genius' that is easily dispelled). Also, having a child most likely changed Marty's focus and/or Miscavige may have made a recent attempt to harm/harass the Rathbuns further.

Regardless of the motivation, it is not likely that we'll see this story become public anytime soon. I can imagine the flood of C&D love notes he received for various firms the very day he published this threat.

Marty is all bark and no bite, sorry to say. His callous actions and treatment of his own victims, not to mention his refusal to address the brevity of his past actions illustrate an arrogant man that cherry picks those he helps while being nasty toward his critics (including those with valid and polite statements). If his past behavior is an indicator of what we can expect, then we can expect more hollow promises, nastiness, and overall disregard for the truth.

I do hope that I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

AnonKat

Crusader
LRH was a genius of sorts, be it flawed. constructed an ingenius trap

He did start a religion, let me see YOU do that nuff said

Chances are high that Rathbun will NOT reveal anything that makes him legally vulnerable. His sense of self-preservation is too strong and he's made similar claims about past publications that did not deliver as promised. I will admit that this is the first time that he's outlined actual topics with enough specificity however I get the sense that he truly wants to be left alone (not to mention to protect his wife and child) and posted this as a warning shot.

Yes, this is a significant change of tone coming from Rathbun, but he's made many life changes over the last several months. He claims that he's no longer a Scientologist (although he still has considerable ways to go because he still credits LRH with a certain 'genius' that is easily dispelled). Also, having a child most likely changed Marty's focus and/or Miscavige may have made a recent attempt to harm/harass the Rathbuns further.

Regardless of the motivation, it is not likely that we'll see this story become public anytime soon. I can imagine the flood of C&D love notes he received for various firms the very day he published this threat.

Marty is all bark and no bite, sorry to say. His callous actions and treatment of his own victims, not to mention his refusal to address the brevity of his past actions illustrate an arrogant man that cherry picks those he helps while being nasty toward his critics (including those with valid and polite statements). If his past behavior is an indicator of what we can expect, then we can expect more hollow promises, nastiness, and overall disregard for the truth.

Chess

Patron with Honors

Probably the best summation I've ever read on Rathbun. Without doubt going public like he has he's had to 'blank out' his gestapo tactics he submitted others to while he held power in the Cof$ - just to please his immediate master because his actions sure didn't follow anything but DMs directives, he ignored a heck of a lot of policy. PR wise he now cherry picks the personnel he counsel's. I wonder how much of the "I'll audit you for free," on his initial website/blog was actually real and not part of some tightly controlled PR stunt of faked amends.
In essence all I understand about the man IMO is that he's involved with a scuffle between a number one and two of a corrupt organisation which is finally coming to justice. The fact he may be instrumental in the downfall of DM is expedient and welcome but it still doesn't help those he destroyed and threw out on the scrap heap under his rein. Its sort of like Himmler trying to put ethics in on Hitler now that the Russian troops are storming his compound. I just feel for all those people who truly believed they were trying to help with full faith and trust in the system and were viciously stabbed in the back.
Moreover, I think Rathbun had a horrible dark thought a few years back - "what if DM get thrown out, arrested or jailed? There's a heap of people I've fucked over connected to that regime and without DM suppressing them they'll get mighty revengeful if they ever learn the truth. He realised he was sitting in a very dark place, he had to work out a plan to get the attention off him or avert blame.
It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out - fancy lawyers, big payouts and all.

Last edited:

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
LRH was a genius of sorts, be it flawed. constructed an ingenius trap

He did start a religion, let me see YOU do that nuff said

Most dictators have some level of genius. LRH's genius was in bullshitting and getting people to believe it. LRH created a destructive mind control cult, not a religion. If you saw the documentary "Kumare" then it may illustrate that the world has enough suckers that become followers to any asshole who fakes it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1865425/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Gib

Crusader

and what would you do if you were in his position, his knowledge? And his knowledge would be unknown to you or me.

Sounds like Marty went into attack mode, after all he was just being a dissenter, one who voices his opinions on the truth of scientology. He just voiced his opinion on his blog.

Whether anybody believed him or not, is up the person who read his blog. based on their own experiences to compare.

I don't have a fucking clue if he audited Tom Cruise and JT. Do you?

We shall see.

I hope.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think Marty wants a real loud and noisy court case and won't agree to any settlements.
yeah, but i would bet good money that mosey would like to settle quietly and purchase that beautiful thousand dollar baby stroller she's had her eye on. maybe move back to the water where she will have a nice gulf breeze and a bike path.
new moms don't like messy court cases and ugly publicity.