What's new

Mavening

neiljung

Patron with Honors
Hahah oh wow. That's appropriate for this board?

Well, it does sum up /b/ which was in answer to Terrils post. It's not graphically gratuitous or anything. But then I'm the guy in the last panel, so my sense of "appropriate" may be slightly warped.

Hahah oh wow. That's appropriate for this board?

When someone say that they want uncensored contact with Anonymous, has been warned, and says that they can take it?

They're likely to see a whole lot worse, if they go for it.

This is why I hesistated to link. But Terril says he's a big boy, so...

SabinaM

Patron
That's about as tame as it comes, yeah, but there are other people in this thread who may not be so open to uncensored contact with Anon. I'm just slightly warped, myself, so I think it's safer to err on the side of conservatism. Try to remember, we're not on /b/ anymore, kids.

neiljung

Patron with Honors
That's about as tame as it comes, yeah, but there are other people in this thread who may not be so open to uncensored contact with Anon. I'm just slightly warped, myself, so I think it's safer to err on the side of conservatism. Try to remember, we're not on /b/ anymore, kids.

I agree, and I think rules one and two should have been observed, but they never are. Personally I would not have linked to ebaums but people make their own judgement calls and Terril did ask. I would have PM'd the links, but it's not like the chans are a big secret cult. It's just that the chans are not exactly for everyone, and it can be a bit...eh, overwhelming to a newcomer.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I wouldn't worry about appropriate too much. What's youse guys have posted so far is pretty tame. Yes, it's good to think first, but, it's not like talking to auntie sadie :)

Course, flooding *other* threads with chan or even 'activist' stuff could get irritating.

Zinj