What's new

Melbourneites

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If anyone from the Melbourne area ever needs to talk to someone, needs help getting out or just getting their head together, please contact me. It doesn't matter what has gone down in the past, whether we were friends or enemies, I want to help you.

You can email me [email protected] or contact me through this board.

If you are wondering who I am, I'm the Class V GAT auditor/intern who was dismissed for reading entheta on the internet in 2001. My (now ex) husband was a veteran auditor who routed off staff about 6 months prior.

Last edited:

midworld08

If anyone from the Melbourne area ever needs to talk to someone, needs help getting out or just getting their head together, please contact me. It doesn't matter what has gone down in the past, whether we were friends or enemies, I want to help you.

Hey Emma,
Did you know Fergus Gartland? AKA ARSE!!
Colin

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Hey Emma,
Did you know Fergus Gartland? AKA ARSE!!
Colin

Yes. I know Fergus & Grainne. I was Grainne's auditor for a while.

They are both good people.

Is Fergus still on staff on Fnd?

midworld08

Fergus

Hey,
Fergus had routed out when I met him at the AO 2002-3. He had a clean run on the OT levels there.
see you

Andrew

Patron with Honors
Hi Emma,

I've never met you (I think) but I definately know a lot people from your org. I went to Flag in 97-99 and was best friends with Adrian. Naturally I spent a lot of time with a whole bunch of others there too! Ruth, Viola, Georgina, the Italian guy with his wife from Laos (names escape me).

Anyway, when I got back from Flag I lived with Helen (the Melb Fdn ED) and her son Julian for a few months before they had to move.

I also knew Fergus although very briefly as I joined staff in Adelaide a few weeks before he left.

And I beleive Igor, who recruited me onto staff in Adef joined Melb staff at some point.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey Andrew! Yeah I think you are talking about Anthony Santoro? and Amalia? as they are foundation staff I didn't get to know them too well.

I doubt we ever met but I sure know the same people!

Welcome to ESMB! :happydance:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
The historians tell us that in the 60s Melb was the biggest Org on the planet. There's gotta be a LOT of cranky Melbournians out there yet!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The historians tell us that in the 60s Melb was the biggest Org on the planet. There's gotta be a LOT of cranky Melbournians out there yet!

Like Zinj says - the only consistent and real product that Scientology produces is Ex-Scientologists!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Like Zinj says - the only consistent and real product that Scientology produces is Ex-Scientologists!

And it's worse for us. Apparently there is an "ANZO case" which was a euphemism for "extremely serfaccy". Melbournians got a double dose of the ANZO case. We are very serfaccy :happydance:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
We have our own species of BT? :omg:

Yep...weren't you told that??
It was because of the Anderson Inquiry - and the fact that LRH had a thing about Melbourne. When it was all shut down it created a 3D engram that was never run out in the field and was used as a why for the massive shrinkage of the org. :coolwink: That nasty engram made Melbourne special.
I was told that I would understand it more on OT3. :omg:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I was told that I would understand it more on OT3. :omg:

I love that.

It makes absolutely no sense now, but you will understand it later, after you pay tens of thousands of dollars more. And in the mean time, we have avoided answering any of your questions or concerns!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hell, we were even told that Melbourne had a special 3rd dynamic engram! :omg:

It was when LRH bonked the ED of the Melb Orgs wife - later that night gave the lecture on Individuation - then later still the lecture on Weakness! :omg:

Melbournians also have a later secondary when the Vic Gov shut Scio down.

I started in Melb Org in May 1961.

The comm course usually had 80 to 100 students attendees nightly, the co-audits 420 to 500 attendees nightly, the Academy approx 100 attendees daily and 220 attendees nightly.

Alan

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It was when LRH bonked the ED of the Melb Orgs wife - later that night gave the lecture on Individuation - then later still the lecture on Weakness! :omg:

Melbournians also have a later secondary when the Vic Gov shut Scio down.

I started in Melb Org in May 1961.

The comm course usually had 80 to 100 students attendees nightly, the co-audits 420 to 500 attendees nightly, the Academy approx 100 attendees daily and 220 attendees nightly.

Alan

I thought you might fill in the details - cool! :)
Yes, I heard about those days.
That's a whole heap of peoples sitting in the field.