What's new

MICHEL - CANCER AND SUICIDE ON SOLO NOTS

Michel

Patron with Honors
Michèle Latour Switzerland
Roger Budin Switzerland
And some else I forgot their names. Cancer on OTVII too and threw out like sheet from Flag.

Merci Nicole pour ta participation. Si tu connais d'autres personnes dans le meme cas fait nous savoir, ok?

Bises, Michel

Michel

Patron with Honors
I agree, Student of Trinity, with ot levels neither here nor there regarding health, or at least no double blind studies to show it. And never will be...

And, yes, people are older on these levels and also they have had years and years of brainwashing and stops on what they believed to be their bridge to total freedom. If you are "free" at some point on your bridge surely at some other point you will be stopped or harassed or invalidated. I would like to meet one person who has not experienced any insanity while on the bridge. Just one. Enough of this has got to increase one's odds of not doing well, illness, poor morale, less communication, etc. LRH says cancer is a arcx on the 2d. True or false, who knows.... but how many people have suffered through disconnections, forced abortions, being arc broken by mgmt, ethics officers/maa's, etc., being prevented from speaking in one way or another. Just observing another person's dilema in ethics is enough to train you not to speak, to hold it in, to shut up. How healthy a life is that?! In the 2d book, (out of print???) Hubbard also says that the only abberative factor on the 2d is a cut communication and gives the example of the child witnessing his parents fighting and then being told not to tell. Not that it is directly related to the 2d but we are always told not to tell whether by example or outright intimidation. So, the people with the most experiences of that are on the ot levels (as well as long time sea org members). :ball: How can they expect freedom? I guarantee you the ONLY reason OTs won't speak up is fear.
Fear of losing their friends. Fear of more communication being cut. So they cannot get off the :treadmill:. Thank you for speaking out about this Michel. It is very valuable.

Great post Arthur, and you are right Fear in the motto in the Sea Org.

As a public you shut up because you fear to be excomunicated.

As a Sea Org Member you shut up because you fear to be sent to the RPF or SP declared.

In both case the main fear is the loss of one's Eternity!

That's the way they keep people under control.

The truth is that you are Eternity and you are Free!

No cult can change that!

Michel.

Terril park

Sponsor
Hello Student of Trinity, Solo Nots Auditors are in the 40's up to the 70's. One point to be aware of is that we are talking a lot about OT7 and OT8 with cancer. But, i do not know of any OT5 with cancer. OT5 is called NOTs audited, which means that this level is done with a CL9 auditor. Solo NOTs is the same material but audited in solo. Something to investigate i think.

Michel.

I'm inclined to think the general conditions of doing OT VII is a very suppressive environment, and that is the the cause of problems. Havn't
heard of anyone doing solo nots outside the COS getting cancer.

Michel

Patron with Honors
I'm inclined to think the general conditions of doing OT VII is a very suppressive environment, and that is the the cause of problems. Havn't
heard of anyone doing solo nots outside the COS getting cancer.

You are absolutely right Terril. DM is suppressing the OT levels by all means!

Michel

RogerB

Crusader
Great Roger! I had about 1,200 Solo Nots Auditors under me, located in Italy, France, Switzerland, Spain, Greece, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Holland,Belgium, Canada, South America, Russia and Hungary. About 250 Green tags and 300 Grey Tags. The rest were off the level.

Yossy Charny had also about 1,200 located in Australia, England and Germany.

Laurie Walghren, Debra Steiner and Nancy Lowe were handling the USA with about 2,900 Solo Nots Auditors.

Hope this data will help understand the mess we were in. I am also SP declared by the Cult because of my blow. For me it doesn't mean anything. My eternity and freedom belongs to me. No Cult can change that!:no:

Michel

Thanks for the additional data Michel . . .

The part I highlighted in red is the real deal . . . too bloody true Mate! (As a true blue Ozzie would say :yes:)

There would be all sorts of permutations of the data involved, and reasons for various observations of condition of participants . . . . but it would be interesting to see if of the green tags they were predominantly newbies to the level and if it went down-hill from there to black tag for longest on the level.

I mean, the point is, if the tech worked as brilliantly as claimed, you wouldn't see such a phenomena . . . . you'd see the guys and gals getting shinier, better, more prosperous . . . you know, like they claim :duh:

The fact is, this is not a level to be on and have sons-of-bitches aggravating you and pressuring you and giving you PTPs and constant ARCXs because of stats pushes and other extraneous bullshit! And particularly from silly little shits, many of whom are not even into any of the OT levels who are using their (sorry, MIS-using) their position of power in the org structure to terrorize and pressure to get their "stat"! :angry:

I would posit that in today's climate in the CofS (as it has been for recent years) that much of the health and life problems are being caused not only by a tech level that is questionable as to efficacy (OT3--S/NOTs) but the fact that the Pre-OT's Ruds are constantly being thrown out and threat applied to him/her by the org itself while the Pre-OT is trying to navigate and process a delicate area of case material!:duh:

Hellooooo . . . what ever happened to the idea of a safe auditing environment and the notion of do not interrupt the ongoing session etc?? :duh:

Makes me glad I was "out" when I did mine!! :yes: I was truly in the "don't interfere with me Mate, zone!"

RogerB

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Excellent Analysis

I agree, Student of Trinity, with ot levels neither here nor there regarding health, or at least no double blind studies to show it. And never will be...

And, yes, people are older on these levels and also they have had years and years of brainwashing and stops on what they believed to be their bridge to total freedom. If you are "free" at some point on your bridge surely at some other point you will be stopped or harassed or invalidated. I would like to meet one person who has not experienced any insanity while on the bridge. Just one. Enough of this has got to increase one's odds of not doing well, illness, poor morale, less communication, etc. LRH says cancer is a arcx on the 2d. True or false, who knows.... but how many people have suffered through disconnections, forced abortions, being arc broken by mgmt, ethics officers/maa's, etc., being prevented from speaking in one way or another. Just observing another person's dilema in ethics is enough to train you not to speak, to hold it in, to shut up. How healthy a life is that?! In the 2d book, (out of print???) Hubbard also says that the only abberative factor on the 2d is a cut communication and gives the example of the child witnessing his parents fighting and then being told not to tell. Not that it is directly related to the 2d but we are always told not to tell whether by example or outright intimidation. So, the people with the most experiences of that are on the ot levels (as well as long time sea org members). :ball: How can they expect freedom? I guarantee you the ONLY reason OTs won't speak up is fear.
Fear of losing their friends. Fear of more communication being cut. So they cannot get off the :treadmill:. Thank you for speaking out about this Michel. It is very valuable.

This is an excellent analysis and really indicates as true.

What you describe is fully reason itself to get cancer by having ridges where flows should exist.
As these have accumulated over the years in DM's cult and before with the continuous insanities from the Sea Org it has suppressed ALL down the tone scale to where disease would naturally occur.
TOO SIMPLE REALLY.

My own perceptions tell me for some time that Cancer is much more prevalent amongst OT 7's and 8's than normal stats.
Perceptions are senior to stats, and of course it would be nearly impossible to collect exact stats, although MICHEL I do believe your colored tags reports are probably as close to ideal as we will ever see.

Your stat reports align very well with what I have thought for some time.
No surprise there at all.

As for myself after I left it started to occur to me that I had not felt safe in the CO$ for a long time. Not since I was locked up in the complex at one point, as a public person.

This point of safety alone invalidates Scientology as a "religion".

Last edited:

Michel

Patron with Honors
Thanks for the additional data Michel . . .

The part I highlighted in red is the real deal . . . too bloody true Mate! (As a true blue Ozzie would say :yes:)

There would be all sorts of permutations of the data involved, and reasons for various observations of condition of participants . . . . but it would be interesting to see if of the green tags they were predominantly newbies to the level and if it went down-hill from there to black tag for longest on the level.

I mean, the point is, if the tech worked as brilliantly as claimed, you wouldn't see such a phenomena . . . . you'd see the guys and gals getting shinier, better, more prosperous . . . you know, like they claim :duh:

The fact is, this is not a level to be on and have sons-of-bitches aggravating you and pressuring you and giving you PTPs and constant ARCXs because of stats pushes and other extraneous bullshit! And particularly from silly little shits, many of whom are not even into any of the OT levels who are using their (sorry, MIS-using) their position of power in the org structure to terrorize and pressure to get their "stat"! :angry:

I would posit that in today's climate in the CofS (as it has been for recent years) that much of the health and life problems are being caused not only by a tech level that is questionable as to efficacy (OT3--S/NOTs) but the fact that the Pre-OT's Ruds are constantly being thrown out and threat applied to him/her by the org itself while the Pre-OT is trying to navigate and process a delicate area of case material!:duh:

Hellooooo . . . what ever happened to the idea of a safe auditing environment and the notion of do not interrupt the ongoing session etc?? :duh:

Makes me glad I was "out" when I did mine!! :yes: I was truly in the "don't interfere with me Mate, zone!"

RogerB

Wow Roger! You are absolutely right! That's the existing scene. Of course the Green tags are the newbies...not for too long...they turn Grey pretty soon, for the reasons we know.

Scientology has no chance to expand.:no:

Michel

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
I have a consideration about publishing the names of those who reportedly have cancer. Do you think that maybe they have a right to privacy?

Here in the US if a physician published such a list, there would probably be a huge federal complaint filed because of "HIPAA" laws.

While I realize that you are probably not a physician and the laws in Italy may be different--consider that you may be betraying some secrets given in confidence by your preOTs.

Otherwise, thank you for your report it is interesting.

Chess

Patron with Honors
At one point every body on Solo Nots had to do or re do the PTS/SP Course GAT.

And the SNR C/S FSO Richard Reiss (pushed by RTC, of course) was constantly harrassing the Solo Nots C/S "because they didn't apply the PTS tech at 100%" during their C/Sing.

Well, a cancerous tumor is not detectable by a SN C/S as far as i know!

I can attest! Beppe Guzzo had a cancerous tumor the size of an egg in his brain while at Flag to "Attest to OT7"! I went with him to the Clearwater Hospital. He was sent back to Italy right away by RTC....

Imagine the Flap if Beppe died in the middle of the Solo Nots HGC!

These data should be widely disseminated. It’ s not a joke. These guys are really in danger.

Michel.

PS: the medical associations should be aware of this data. Scientology technology doesn't cure cancer....when a cancer isn't detected on time, it's too late. Unfortunalely, from a Scientologist view point, a doctor is considered a charlatan.

Hi,
Wow, that's quite amazing and serious stuff. Cancer is no joke.
I did a couple of years of Solo NOTS just before the GAT. The GAT was to me simply squirrel - if one doesn't listen but looks, the whole GAT concept is garbage. It was however a very nervous thing to walk away from what I thought was my group but geeze - the loneliness and isolation was worth it in the long run apparently. (bummer about all the $ though)
I guess I was lucky in that I sent my 'materials' back and simply faded into the mist.
As far as the NOTS & Solo NOTS tech I reckon it's just an extremely (intentionally made so) complex, over explained and way out of context 'body assist'. To overrun it or fool with it sure can but not necessarily have it's complications. I EP'd whatever it was in under 3 months. Most of that was the fact I realised it's just a body assist/communication 'thingo' and should be treated as a squirreled one at best. LOOK at who was fooling with it!
If others got something out of it by doing it for years & taking it all very seriously, fine but the old - look don't listen worked for me. I suggest to anyone who's confused by doing it for ever & ever is to keep it simple - get it rehabbed, there must have been a point where you felt good on it somewhere. End the cycle!
This is my opinion only and if it doesn't indicate to you - I'm just a Scilion effected crackpot who wanders about, so don't take it seriously.
In other words we bought a lemon and a squirreled one at that, bite the bullet, see it for what it is and move on. Doctors are cool if you actually look at them, they can do neat things, but they are human too.
It's good to breathe fresh air - isn't it?

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I have a consideration about publishing the names of those who reportedly have cancer. Do you think that maybe they have a right to privacy?

Here in the US if a physician published such a list, there would probably be a huge federal complaint filed because of "HIPAA" laws.

While I realize that you are probably not a physician and the laws in Italy may be different--consider that you may be betraying some secrets given in confidence by your preOTs.

I think that they deserve their privacy.

Michel

Patron with Honors
This is an excellent analysis and really indicates as true.

What you describe is fully reason itself to get cancer by having ridges where flows should exist.
As these have accumulated over the years in DM's cult and before with the continuous insanities from the Sea Org it has suppressed ALL down the tone scale to where disease would naturally occur.
TOO SIMPLE REALLY.

My own perceptions tell me for some time that Cancer is much more prevalent amongst OT 7's and 8's than normal stats.
Perceptions are senior to stats, and of course it would be nearly impossible to collect exact stats, although MICHEL I do believe your colored tags reports are probably as close to ideal as we will ever see.

Your stat reports align very well with what I have thought for some time.
No surprise there at all.

As for myself after I left it started to occur to me that I had not felt safe in the CO$ for a long time. Not since I was locked up in the complex at one point, as a public person.

This point of safety alone invalidates Scientology as a "religion".

Great Blue Spirit, your perception is right! The stats i am giving here are just guides for those like you that can observe the obvious. But, most important, is the realization that Scientology is a Cult dominated by a Dictator.And this should be enough data to simply disconnect from it.

OTs are unfortunately hypnotysed, brainwashed, indoctrinated and at fear about loosing their Immortality.

So, let's continue speaking out loud and clear!:happydance:

Until they wake up!

Michel.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I agree PWC! The main problem i see is the complete disconnection from the medical area. Why the Solo Nots Auditors do not go to the doctor more often? Because they are "taught" that they can handle anything and everything in session!:no:Plus, if they are sick = PTS = find the SP! Why then do you need a doctor?What for? The "Tech" will handle everything, isn't?:duh:

Thanks Michel...excellent info!

This is at the very core insanity of OT VII.

When I was on VII, ages ago, one stable datum was held sacred above all others:

"THIS LEVEL HANDLES EVERYTHING"

It is a mystical certainty for Scientologists that "everything" will shatter under the divine power of the tech. It conjures images of traditional religious processions in Italy where iconic representations of God, Jesus, Angels, Mary or Saints are piously held overhead.

399px-Religious_Procession_in_Palermo_Italy%2C_Sicily.jpg

The believers seek empowerment and protection from a sacred talisman.

talisman
1 : an object held to act as a charm to avert evil and bring good fortune
2 : something producing apparently magical or miraculous effects​

I was at a dinner party not long ago with some old friends, amongst whom were certain elite cash contributors to the CoS. One took me aside to jubilantly tell me about "getting back on the level" and began automatically "handling" me without the slightest concern (or awareness) that I had less than zero interest. At one point they insisted that I must be "scared to go to Flag" and I laughed at the ridiculous effort to find my why, introvert me, find my ruin and 8C me to Flag, all in one hopeful knockout punch. Now really desperate to find something--anything--that could rescue me from the devil they reached all the way into the deepest recesses of their holy bag of tricks and pulled out the most sacred talisman of all....

Looking me square in the eye with supreme knowingness they joyfully witnessed to me their personal relationship with God, stating with tone-40 conviction:

"YOU KNOW, THIS LEVEL HANDLES EVERYTHING!"​

I wistfully recalled a distant time when I hoped that this was true.

My thoughts also quickly wandered to images of evil vampires being warded off with the CROSS.

6a00d8341c582a53ef0120a561bda7970b-320wi

Scientologists, likewise, ward off evil beings (BTs, SP's...) with a sacred Scientology talisman, The Tech. They know that in order to save all beings in the universe they must faithfully rely on a Scn talisman far, far more powerful than the cross-----

The Scientology double-cross. You just need to buy it and "everything" is handled.

But, if that's not working out for ya, perhaps you can find what you need here:
http://www.calastrology.com/goodluckpieces.html?gclid=CMSO_5_zrqACFRUjawod4QcrUg

Smilla

Ordinary Human

It is a mystical certainty for Scientologists that "everything" will shatter under the divine power of the tech. It conjures images of traditional religious processions in Italy where iconic representations of God, Jesus, Angels, Mary or Saints are piously held overhead.

talisman
I was at a dinner party not long ago with some old friends, amongst whom were certain elite cash contributors to the CoS. One took me aside to jubilantly tell me about "getting back on the level" and began automatically "handling" me without the slightest concern (or awareness) that I had less than zero interest. At one point they insisted that I must be "scared to go to Flag" and I laughed at the ridiculous effort to find my why, introvert me, find my ruin and 8C me to Flag, all in one hopeful knockout punch. Now really desperate to find something--anything--that could rescue me from the devil they reached all the way into the deepest recesses of their holy bag of tricks and pulled out the most sacred talisman of all....

Looking me square in the eye with supreme knowingness they joyfully witnessed to me their personal relationship with God, stating with tone-40 conviction:

My thoughts also quickly wandered to images of evil vampires being warded off with the CROSS.

Scientologists, likewise, ward off evil beings (BTs, SP's...) with a sacred Scientology talisman, The Tech. They know that in order to save all beings in the universe they must faithfully rely on a Scn talisman far, far more powerful than the cross-----

The Scientology double-cross. You just need to buy it and "everything" is handled.

http://www.calastrology.com/goodluckpieces.html?gclid=CMSO_5_zrqACFRUjawod4QcrUg
So true!

Michel

Patron with Honors

I understand your consideration AlphOhm. That's right i am not a physician and the fact that people have a cancer is not a confidential matter in the Cult. At FSO, the MLO (Medical Liaison Officer) is the one in charge of handling those with cancer. The MLO doesn't need to be and OT or a C/S or an Auditor.

Michel

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
I understand your consideration AlphOhm. That's right i am not a physician and the fact that people have a cancer is not a confidential matter in the Cult. At FSO, the MLO (Medical Liaison Officer) is the one in charge of handling those with cancer. The MLO doesn't need to be and OT or a C/S or an Auditor.

Michel

Yes, I have had dealings with the MLO at Flag--just about as incompetent as could possibly be.

What about confidentiality out here in the real world? Suppose that Grandma Tortellini did not wish for some family members or neighbors to know of her condition. Just upon chance LittleMaria Tortellini googles grandma's name and up pops your thread.

I think one of those cult definitions of responsibility includes "ability to withhold" iirc...

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Yes, I have had dealings with the MLO at Flag--just about as incompetent as could possibly be.

What about confidentiality out here in the real world? Suppose that Grandma Tortellini did not wish for some family members or neighbors to know of her condition. Just upon chance LittleMaria Tortellini googles grandma's name and up pops your thread.

I think one of those cult definitions of responsibility includes "ability to withhold" iirc...
It's just a matter of compassion IMO, sick people have enough to deal with without being 'outed' on the internet as Cof$ failures.

Student of Trinity

Is there any way to get solid statistics on how many people out of how many, at whatever OT level, have cancer? Because if the number is actually around average, there's nothing to be said except that, as we already knew, the OT tech doesn't work. If it's high, this is serious business, and really needs to be investigated. I am not an oncologist, but I'm pretty sure that ridges or suppression or solo auditing are not likely causes of cancer. Blue asbestos on the Freewinds, or some carcinogenic substance in the air at Flag, maybe they might.

Michel

Patron with Honors

talisman

Your certainty is great Helluva!

The Cult is doing everything to get back on the level all those who left. In 2006 there was a special project, launched by DM, to recover all the Black tags.(1,500 people)

A complete flap! I am so glad that you didn't fall in the trap again.

Now, the "OT7 can handle everything" is a complete scam.

If you have difficulties with money: handle the BTs
If you have difficulties with your body: handle the BTs
If you have difficulties with your wife: handle the BTs
If you have difficulties with your boss: handle the BTs

etc....

And it goes on and on for years! Without any results except cancer and suicide and bankruptcy.

One could think then:"i am just mocking these BTs up"

Maybe that's the correct answer!:thumbsup:

Michel

Michel

Patron with Honors

It's a risk, and i am glad to take it. I am not here to protect the Cult but to speak out the most i can. Sometimes one has to take some risks, it's part of the game.:yes:

Michel.

Ladybird

I respectfully disagree. These OT VIIs have their names all over the 'net as "completions" for the cults highest levels, and probably have "I am a Scientologist" pages and cult stuff all over their wise businesses, etc.

Little Maria Totellini has a right to see the whole truth, not just the cult PR if she googles grandmas name.

As far as medical confidentiality, sorry but if they already have cancer I am sure their insurance company knows it already too and we are not bound by HIPPA.

The way I found out the truth about scientology was because I googled my own name and it came up on OCMB. I would never have gone looking for "entheta" about scientology but when I found OCMB I couldn't stop reading and found out what happened to lots of my friends who disappeared because their names were there too.

I agree with Michel:

So, let's continue speaking out loud and clear!

Until they wake up!