What's new

Mike Rinder & Christie Colbran getting married tomorrow

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike Rinder & Christie Colbran getting married tomorrow

Truth In Advertising Update and Wedding News
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/truth-in-advertising-update-and-wedding-news/

Excerpt:
This will be the subject of some future coverage, but a brief note here tonight. The Church paid expensive Beverly Hills lawyers to extend my divorce from my former wife Cathy (of CNN fame) for 5 years. It was so they could get financial information and have a justification for PI activities. The church FILED the divorce (can’t have someone at Int connected to a major SP of course) but then realized there was some benefit to keeping it going for the reasons above.

They finally had nothing else they could do, and the divorce she requested was granted.

Christie and I are getting married tomorrow, many friends have already arrived and more will be coming in tomorrow (of course Miscavige is in a state of absolute paranoia as a “Who’s Who” of SPs is gathered in his back yard).

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm happy for them. They are having a real family experience. It's a beautiful thing.
My best wishes to Mike, Christie and their baby boy! :heartflower:

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
FB message from Karen..

Wedding Ceremony was beautiful ~~ right on the ocean. Christie was stunning. Marty gave the bride away... Meanwhile old friends meet up for amazing camaraderie and sharing and fun..

5897_10151565211489177_81141299_n.jpg

TG1

Angelic Poster
I thought this bit was interesting:

Mike: The Church paid expensive Beverly Hills lawyers to extend my divorce from my former wife Cathy (of CNN fame) for 5 years. It was so they could get financial information and have a justification for PI activities. The church FILED the divorce (can’t have someone at Int connected to a major SP of course) but then realized there was some benefit to keeping it going for the reasons above.

They finally had nothing else they could do, and the divorce she requested was granted.

Five years! They had to wait for five years before they could get married.

Gee.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Congratulations to Christie and Mike!
All the best to them! Good for them for
hanging in there in spite of the cult messing
with Mike's divorce. So typical of the evil cult.
But evil doesn't win here!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I thought this bit was interesting:

Mike: The Church paid expensive Beverly Hills lawyers to extend my divorce from my former wife Cathy (of CNN fame) for 5 years. It was so they could get financial information and have a justification for PI activities. The church FILED the divorce (can’t have someone at Int connected to a major SP of course) but then realized there was some benefit to keeping it going for the reasons above.

Five years! They had to wait for five years before they could get married.

Cathy was represented by Peter Lauzon, husband of OSA attorney Vicki Podberesky, who paid PIs to spy on & follow Rinder & Rathburn when they were visitng Tiziano Lugli's home in West Hollywood. Vicki also represented the in-laws of Alexander Jentzsch after Karen raised hell about the suspicious nature of Alex's death.

http://www.lauzonfamilylaw.com/

Case Number: BD476191
CATHERINE RINDER VS MICHAEL RINDER
Filing Date: 11/19/2007
Case Type: Dissolution of Marriage (General Jurisdiction)

Parties:

LAUZON PETER ADAM - FORMER Attorney for Petitioner

RINDER CATHERINE - Petitioner

RINDER MICHAEL - Respondent

YANNY JOSEPH ALBERT - Attorney for Respondent

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
From Karen..

Christie asked me to post this photo. The wedding photos by the professional photographers won't be ready for a couple of days. BBC's John Sweeney and Sara Finning flew in from the United Kingdom, Sindy and Dave Fagen from Chicago, and the other 75-100 guests from all over the United States !

7880_10151566132814177_753228106_n.jpg

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
So the ex-head of OSA with the countless lives he has destroyed or maybe even ordered their deaths and him not giving a fuck about it ... plus him having enough inside information about the cult to close it down but does not ... gets married and we are all supposed to feel glad about it and congratulate him. Whoopeefuckingdo! Fuck you Rinder and that fat thug you rode in on!

See you all in six months :biggrin:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
So the ex-head of OSA with the countless lives he has destroyed or maybe even ordered their deaths and him not giving a fuck about it ... plus him having enough inside information about the cult to close it down but does not ... gets married and we are all supposed to feel glad about it and congratulate him. Whoopeefuckingdo! Fuck you Rinder and that fat thug you rode in on!

See you all in six months :biggrin:

I must have missed the memo that dictated how you are supposed to feel and act. No one is demanding you respond in a certain way.

I'd really like to know what this secret information is that Rinder knows that could bring down the church. You seem so certain of it, so you must know what it is.

Well do you? If so do tell. If not then you are full of shit (not that this is a surprise to me).