What's new

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad speaks at Scientology Graduation

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Absolutely correct.

For real Muslims, in the Middle Ages, any of the People's of the Book, meaning Jews and Christians, were to be left alone until they wised up and converted. Until that time they had to pay the Jizya, the religious tax:

The history of the Barbary Wars is instructive in this regard. Under Jefferson, the United States refused to pay the Jizya, and kicked their asses to hell and back. The feckless Europeans continued to pay, however.

The Jew hating, White hating, Nation of Islam that populate the empty Orgs that Miscavige has built are a perfect match for each other. Someday, their financial arrangement will come to light.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The history of the Barbary Wars is instructive in this regard. Under Jefferson, the United States refused to pay the Jizya, and kicked their asses to hell and back. The feckless Europeans continued to pay, however.

The Jew hating, White hating, Nation of Islam that populate the empty Orgs that Miscavige has built are a perfect match for each other. Someday, their financial arrangement will come to light.

Meanwhile, the feckless "main stream media" ignore murders and rapes committed by Muslims on non-Muslims in Syria, Egypt, and elsewhere. And don't anybody tell me about what "those mean Crusaders" did a thousand years ago. Guaranteed, if the roles were reversed, there would be non-stop coverage and demands from the UN for military intervention, as happened in Bosnia during the Clinton administration, and recently in the Central African Republic.

Muslims in Syria have butchered 400 people in mass killing fields, and have also impregnated 3000 women through sex jihad.

I had the experience of delivering services to many members of the Nation of Islam.

When I think of the people I knew in Scientology, for the most part, I think of how good these people were. These are people who would literally put themselves through hell to try and save the planet. It is the same with members of the NoI.

In my experience, these people were good at heart, very earnest, helpful, compassionate people who had a sense of humor. This is more than I can say of Scientologists, as the compassion is brainwashed out of you.

At first, the NoI was solely interested in Dianetics. All of their group leaders were to be trained as Hubbard Dianetic Auditors to be able to assist their communities and become a stronger, saner group. As time went on, some members became interested in Scientology, and Farrakhan gave the green light to those interested in Scientology to begin their studies. Soon NoI members were studying the Basics and learning to deliver assists and learning about Scientology ethics.

I recall at a few different points in time members of the NoI commenting on similarities of philosophies, trying to put it all together with their own beliefs. One suggested that Scientology filled in the blanks of what their group was trying to achieve.

My gut wrenches when I think about it all. The Nation of Islam faces a lot of issues in their group that white, rich, privileged Scientologists don't. They are people of color hoping to make things better for their families and hoping to overcome the racism that is still so prevalent in today's world. My auditing sessions with NoI members involved the most terrible, heartwrenching stories I got out of ANY PC, and I am still so honored that they would trust me with their traumatic experiences and allow me to help them in the way that I knew best at the time.

And that's the kicker. This group, regardless of their beliefs, does not deserve to have their vulnerabilities taken advantage of. Just as anyone who ever got involved in Scientology. It's disgusting.

I do truly hope that they figure out that Dianetics and Scientology is not what they are looking for and figure out that it is indeed a con. You BET these people will be vocal about it.

As a stranger once said to me when I was handing out Scientology pamphlets on the street:

"You deserve better."