What's new

Organizations of Good Will Do Not Have This Happen.....

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sea Org

http://www.american-buddha.com/cult.excalibur.soft2.htm#The_Akashic_Record_

Anyone for some Sci Fi

Hubbard and one of his sons were quite concerned about the solar system and this planet being invaded. This is one of the false fears that caused the formation of the paramilitary organisation known as the -Sea Org

So Hubbard and his Gang were preparing for the arrival of an exterestial group known as the Markabians, which Hubbard doesn't care for. His affinities lie in the direction of their arch-rival "The Galactic Confederation". Both of these groups have dwindled and disintegrated in power into little regional groups, such as the Espinol Confederacy, and The Interplanetary League. A number of fractionalized groups have risen up and usurped quite a bit of power from these two old rival empire systems, which have dominated this galaxy for over 81 Billion years.

The star system we are involved in (called a "local group" in astronomy) operates loosely as a mild confederation. It has been held together this way for a couple hundred thousand years. The older confederation it replaced went back 100 million years on this star group, which contains about 30 planets with highly-evolved societies which have operated in relative harmony with each other.
Earth has borne the distinction of being one of the prettiest of the 30, but also the most savage. Things just never seem to be peaceful on this planet.

At this particular time, of the 29 remaining civilised planets, 11 of them have similar projects to "Scientology" under way, complete with little L. Ron Hubbard-leaders.

The technology up through OT I exists on 7, where the evolution is occurring. This data is being released on a -trial basis at a number of localities.

In these 7 other instances there has been no friction with the governments, public, and no paramilitary organisation has been formed.

They are very much like the Church was here in the 1955- 64 period. On the other 4 (earth being one of the 4), 2 are faltering (one other than earth), and 2 have been defeated and closed up shop. In studying the differences between success and failure, one cannot help but notice that on the 7 that are doing well the alteration of fundamental data is about half of that on the 4 failures.

The Galactic Confederation was actually a very hypocritical empire. L. Ron Hubbard worked on a research project for thousands of years in one of their largest libraries. He has been working on the same research project, off and on, since. The research project was how to turn people around, and how to restore the state of Operating Thetan.

Sindy

Crusader
http://www.american-buddha.com/cult.excalibur.soft2.htm#The_Akashic_Record_

Anyone for some Sci Fi

Hubbard and one of his sons were quite concerned about the solar system and this planet being invaded. This is one of the false fears that caused the formation of the paramilitary organisation known as the -Sea Org

So Hubbard and his Gang were preparing for the arrival of an exterestial group known as the Markabians, which Hubbard doesn't care for. His affinities lie in the direction of their arch-rival "The Galactic Confederation". Both of these groups have dwindled and disintegrated in power into little regional groups, such as the Espinol Confederacy, and The Interplanetary League. A number of fractionalized groups have risen up and usurped quite a bit of power from these two old rival empire systems, which have dominated this galaxy for over 81 Billion years.

The star system we are involved in (called a "local group" in astronomy) operates loosely as a mild confederation. It has been held together this way for a couple hundred thousand years. The older confederation it replaced went back 100 million years on this star group, which contains about 30 planets with highly-evolved societies which have operated in relative harmony with each other.
Earth has borne the distinction of being one of the prettiest of the 30, but also the most savage. Things just never seem to be peaceful on this planet.

At this particular time, of the 29 remaining civilised planets, 11 of them have similar projects to "Scientology" under way, complete with little L. Ron Hubbard-leaders.

The technology up through OT I exists on 7, where the evolution is occurring. This data is being released on a -trial basis at a number of localities.

In these 7 other instances there has been no friction with the governments, public, and no paramilitary organisation has been formed.

They are very much like the Church was here in the 1955- 64 period. On the other 4 (earth being one of the 4), 2 are faltering (one other than earth), and 2 have been defeated and closed up shop. In studying the differences between success and failure, one cannot help but notice that on the 7 that are doing well the alteration of fundamental data is about half of that on the 4 failures.

The Galactic Confederation was actually a very hypocritical empire. L. Ron Hubbard worked on a research project for thousands of years in one of their largest libraries. He has been working on the same research project, off and on, since. The research project was how to turn people around, and how to restore the state of Operating Thetan.

Continue...

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I find it interesting Nex.

It explains alot but its heresay, i dont know if its true or not, but i had often wondered in the past similar ideas as this.

a

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Geoffrey C Filbert authored it.

quite an interesting writer minus the cowboy larrikenism of Capt Bill.

Why on "hell" Hubbard needed:" a SEA AARg , certaintly makes sense but only to his fears.certainly made paupers of happiness thru dictatorship.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I find it interesting Nex.

It explains alot but its heresay, i dont know if its true or not, but i had often wondered in the past similar ideas as this.

a

Cool. If this is a layered universe everything is "true". Just depends on where you look. I have no idea what's going on but in my little arena.

Gadfly

Crusader
Great video!

The Church of Scientology's PR machinery has it all backwards.

It is THEM who needs to be "handled" and "stopped".

It will be a nice pleasant day when all of their slippery and covert machinations can no longer find support in any country anywhere. No more lies. No more deception. No more exagerrated and endless PR about themselves and others. No more noisy investigations. No more expensive legal shananigans aimed at crushing "enemies". No more "hard sell". No more heavy pressure. No more misrepresentation of the "truth". No more ultra-controlled "indoctrination" (which borders on and often falls over into actual "mind control" and "brainwashing"). No more threats of disconnection (what a stupid control mechanism). No more suppressive person declares based on an ethical and mental paradigm that creates huge illusory and near hallucinatory notions of "good" versus "evil".

And, that is just the short list . . . . :omg:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Ah so that was Geoffrey Filbert, no wonder he was on the orange juice.

Have you read his Book Paul?

Some of it, which was enough! For a few months several years ago I was on the T4R (?) Yahoo mailing list. The people there worshipped Filbert. I thought I'd better give him a second chance, so tried auditing one of his rundowns. Man oh man, what a pile of steaming crap it was. I gave up on the list after that and decided they were delusional.

Paul