What's new

Other Religions opposingg Tax Law

Just thought i would throw this out there.

Ok so we know $cientology will fail a Public Benifit Test if it was brought into law.

We know that most religions wouldnt as their work in the general not just to the benifit to the conrigation community shows alot. Sure it might cost them a tiny weeny bit more to comply with the new regulations but im sure it could be arranged that these costs are reembursed once a successful claim has been submitted.

Why then do you think are they opposing this bill?

Do you think the Chruch has been contacting other religions for support?

:confused2:Anyways just interested in everyones take on this because i have thought it over and over and cant figure it out:confused2:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I think they have to be against it in princible so they can maintain an air of unfalliblenessywhatyacallit.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Just thought i would throw this out there.

Ok so we know $cientology will fail a Public Benifit Test if it was brought into law.

We know that most religions wouldnt as their work in the general not just to the benifit to the conrigation community shows alot. Sure it might cost them a tiny weeny bit more to comply with the new regulations but im sure it could be arranged that these costs are reembursed once a successful claim has been submitted.

Why then do you think are they opposing this bill?

Do you think the Chruch has been contacting other religions for support?

:confused2:Anyways just interested in everyones take on this because i have thought it over and over and cant figure it out:confused2:

The Church?

What's 'the church' in your mind?