What's new

Petition Tom Cruise to Speak Out

Sindy

Crusader
What about using an approach like this?

We find out Tom's travel schedule and sort of just accidentally bump into him in an airport.

Maybe just three (3) of us, so he doesn't feel cornered or like he was "set up".

Then we follow him around videotaping him, getting really close to his face.

And our lead spokesman should have really bugged out scary eyes--and they should keep repeating to him in a theta way that "Nobody gives a fuck about you!"

I think rather than a mass attack petition, this intimate, personal kind of approach might get him to come to his senses.

31.png

:laugh:

or, or, or...hear me out. We send Nazanin Boniadi in to file his teeth down while she hands him a toothbrush, telling him to get crackin'. Chop, Chop.

That's a nice intimate handling.

We find out Tom's travel schedule and sort of just accidentally bump into him in an airport.

Maybe just three (3) of us, so he doesn't feel cornered or like he was "set up".

Then we follow him around videotaping him, getting really close to his face.

And our lead spokesman should have really bugged out scary eyes--and they should keep repeating to him in a theta way that "Nobody gives a fuck about you!"

I think rather than a mass attack petition, this intimate, personal kind of approach might get him to come to his senses.

31.png
Yes Hoaxie, but how on earth are you going to drag that flaming trash can full of old tech vols you show on your avatar into LAX with out causing TSA to go ballistic? Mimsey

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Good luck with that. He doesn't fly commercial. He either use his own private jet or one belonging to the movie studio. He uses private entrances/exits at airports surrounded by a well-paid goon squad to protect him.

JustSheila

Crusader
I have a non-Scn friend who is willing to stow away on Cruise's private jet, code name, Pirate. He'll sneak in through the window and hide above the dunny. He says he doesn't need a headcam because he has an eidetic memory. The plan is to distract Cruise by whispering sexy things in his ear, then when he's completely charmed and in love, pounce in for the kill and bite him. Then, while he's on the way to the hospital, my friend will alert the talk show host and we'll all meet up at the hospital while Tom gets stitches and Pirate will tell us every secret Cruise has until he relents and agrees to the talk show.

Parrot-Facts.jpg

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cruise appears to deeply value his 2ic status in the church. I doubt he thinks of himself as a powerless figurehead. He can't have the glory without the responsibility. He should be held accountable. Regardless of whether he has any influence, he believes he has.

I think though, the change has to come from him. After all we don't have the f****ing rank to demand anything of this powerful thetan.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since Tom is a hero both the silver screen and on the 'Gold' screen made in the Holy land of Riverside county (the 2008 turtle neck video) why don't we listen what he had to say?

Maybe an interviewer question going something like: Tom, in one of your films you said regarding an accident that a scientologist doesn't just drive by, he helps and as a scientologist he is really the only one can help? Maybe you could expand a little on that for us and I will give you a situation that might be related. Apparently the Gibney Going Clear HBO release is looking like a train wreck for scientology management regarding the few cases of harm that have been occurring in your 'church'. How could you as a scientologist help out those people who have been hurt in this accident?

OR failing an actual interview....

Each person who has been harmed family wise, financially, etc could write a personal letter to him asking for him to help with their personal situation and post a copy, with name redacted if necessary, on a website called "How a famous hero of scientology Tom Cruise really helps his former 'church members'. Then they could each write a status report each week before 2pm?

What da ya think Tom? A real life mission (into the ethics timemachine) impossible or not possible?

Good luck with that. He doesn't fly commercial. He either use his own private jet or one belonging to the movie studio. He uses private entrances/exits at airports surrounded by a well-paid goon squad to protect him.
Don't bet any money on that. I was at Flag, returning to LAX from the Tampa airport and the TSA agent was asking me about my meter. He said Tom Cruise had been through there earlier in the day and he also had one.

Mimsey

Don't bet any money on that. I was at Flag, returning to LAX from the Tampa airport and the TSA agent was asking me about my meter. He said Tom Cruise had been through there earlier in the day and he also had one.

Mimsey

I have a feeling TC is going to be flying private, frequently, from now on.