What's new

Private Eye Dog and Pony Show; Moxon Connection

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Marty: Private Eye Dog and Pony Show Busted :
Tiziano, Jamie and JB have provided graphic documentation of the lengths Miscavige has gone to in attempting to intimidate JB into silence. Doesn’t look like DM is being too successful. Quite the contrary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV42lBxdz-8

privateeyedogandponysho.jpg

ADDED:

Private Eye License Plate:

privateeyelicenseplate.png

ADDED: JB is John Brousseau

To LRH he was JB:
Marty: To LRH he was JB
May 1, 2010 · 149 Comments

Our old friend, and your new friend, goes by the name of JB (John Brousseau). He is a thirty-three year Sea Org veteran. While the name won’t hold much significance for many of you since JB was never high profile, the very reasons for his non-public profile makes him worthy of twenty dmbots, countless PI’s, and several violations of federal law in DM’s mind.

JB’s value to the movement is manifold. Two of those values are most prominent. The first, DM is acutely aware of and is the justification for the foot bullets he is madly firing our (his) way. The second, DM is incapable of even conceiving.

Those of you who know JB and the numerous special projects he was involved in understand why DM has been blowing gaskets rather than candles on his birthday cake.

The second major future contribution of JB will manifest in him sharing his wealth of personal stories about his substantial time serving L. Ron Hubbard. He has already provided us with a number of bouts of goose flesh. And I’m sure he’ll do the same for you all.

In the meantime, please excuse us for a spell. We’re busy decompressing Texas style. You know, a little fishin’, a little BBQin’, and maybe even a bit of honky-tonkin’.

ADDED:

It appears JB was married to Shelly Miscavige’s sister, Clarice, and was DM's brother in law.

From a comment on Marty's site:
War and Peace // May 1, 2010 at 2:58 am | Reply

JB ~~~ Warm warm welcome to the real world and out of INT BASE.
You are among so many friends.

I know Clarisse and you parted years ago, but I got to say I was moved by the description of her in Marc Headley’s book BLOWN FOR GOOD where he described her sad hangdog express and total overwhelm in her low post in Cine.

JB ~~ it is no honor to be the Evil one’s brother in law but many do not know you married Shelly Miscavige’s sister……..poor vanished Shelly.

[....]

WWP Thread: Private Eye Dog and Pony Show

/

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
This is GREAT! The investigators being investigated.

What happens when you report a PI for stalking, with documentary evidence?

Mostly nothing. For all intents, 'stalking' is what PIs do. What would be illegal for a non-PI is specifically what a PI is paid for. So, a note to stalkers; don't do it yourself; hire a PI.

This *includes* most 'noisy investigation'; i.e. PI activity that's *intended* to be seen and visible and pursued as an intimidation tactic.

Zinj

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
This proves that the prodigy David Miscarriage, who has not finished High School, is a lunatic, and that the money given as donation to fake causes is used to pay PIs.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
He handled it very well! So who is JB? And why is he worthy of such harassment? Just curious. I don't recognize the man.

Mary

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
He handled it very well! So who is JB? And why is he worthy of such harassment? Just curious. I don't recognize the man.

Mary

John Brousseau, not JB Trendy. :)

Excerpt from http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/05/01/to-lrh-he-was-jb/:

Our old friend, and your new friend, goes by the name of JB (John Brousseau). He is a thirty-three year Sea Org veteran. While the name won’t hold much significance for many of you since JB was never high profile, the very reasons for his non-public profile makes him worthy of twenty dmbots, countless PI’s, and several violations of federal law in DM’s mind.

JB’s value to the movement is manifold. Two of those values are most prominent. The first, DM is acutely aware of and is the justification for the foot bullets he is madly firing our (his) way. The second, DM is incapable of even conceiving.

Those of you who know JB and the numerous special projects he was involved in understand why DM has been blowing gaskets rather than candles on his birthday cake.​
As far as I know, so far he hasn't said a damn thing online about all the hot skinny he knows.

Paul

rhill

Patron with Honors
This proves that the prodigy David Miscarriage, who has not finished High School, is a lunatic, and that the money given as donation to fake causes is used to pay PIs.

This proves David Miscavige is "on Source" by applying Hubbard's HCO Executive Letter of September 5, 1966, re. "Noisy investigations." And one of the purpose of the IAS is to "protect Scientology," so it's not a "fake cause," and using Ron's Tech to do so is quite "on Source."

Div6

Crusader
This proves David Miscavige is "on Source" by applying Hubbard's HCO Executive Letter of September 5, 1966, re. "Noisy investigations." And one of the purpose of the IAS is to "protect Scientology," so it's not a "fake cause," and using Ron's Tech to do so is quite "on Source."

Ummm, normally I would agree with such a zealous reading of scripture, except in this case, it is WRONG TARGET.

A Social Personality would not even begin to deal with a situation like this using the "play book for critics". Now it is out there for any one to see, DM IS an SP, per the doctrinal SP Play book.

And while others have moved on to other things, to those still in, this is ground shaking. It should be on iPads at every protest in front of all the orgs....

Wisened One

Crusader
Mostly nothing. For all intents, 'stalking' is what PIs do. What would be illegal for a non-PI is specifically what a PI is paid for. So, a note to stalkers; don't do it yourself; hire a PI.

This *includes* most 'noisy investigation'; i.e. PI activity that's *intended* to be seen and visible and pursued as an intimidation tactic.

Zinj

No doubt when a PI *allows* himself to be seen, that it's misdirection. Keeping their targets entertained, while some other PI's do something in the background.

I hope these videos find their way to SP Times, CNN, BBC and Anderson Cooper soon!

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
The video is terrific! I so love when the PI just chatted, chuckling about what he was doing, not letting it be SO SERIOUS, not avoiding anything, JB offering info on where he was going to go. GEEZ that made it so funny, and made the CoS look like complete idiots! What a great PR piece to demonstrate the idiocy of CoS management! Good job!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
On another note; people often discuss getting an 'order of protection' or a 'restraining order' against the 'Church' or 'Church' operatives. This is mostly speaking from ignorance.

While it's not that difficult to get a TRO, it's practically impossible to get one against an organization, especially a 'Church'.

So, you can get a TRO against an individual, but, it won't do you any good, since, they'll just send someone else.

In *this* case, however, since the PI is an *employee* of the organization itself (or, its 'agent'; i.e. Kenny the Moxon) it might actually work. Especially if you can show a pattern of harassment, including Ron's own 'scripture' on the subject.

Zinj

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Is Talon Executive Services running the Op?

Anyone have any idea whether Talon Executive Services is running the Op?

Excerpt from J. Swift's comment on Marty thread:
[...]

Gary mentioned TALON. The SUV’s in the video looked to me like the standard issue TALON vehicles with the Eddie Bauer upgrade package. I ran into a TALON field supervisor on a side street on one of the early raids and he was outside of such an SUV. I even talked to him briefly. Based on my experience at Anonymous protests, the TALON guys drive SUV’s and their contractors drive sedans.

TALON is owned an operated by Ron Williams, a former Secret Service agent. I posted a public letter to Ron Williams at OCMB on 20 July 2008 asking him why he worked for CoS:

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?highlight=talon&t=28291

The TALON website is here, and it does place a cookie on your computer, so erase the cookie:

http://www.talonexec.com/

Talon Executive Services, Inc.
151 Kalmus Drive Suite A-103
Costa Mesa, California 92626
phone: 714.434.7476
fax: 714.434.7350
email: services [at] talonexec.com

Talon’s executives as posted on their website:

Ron Williams
Barry Mozian
Gus Drulias
Kain Guercci
Shelley Miner
Robyn Williams
Jennifer Bales
Judy Clark

[...]

Mockingbird6

Patron with Honors
JB ID

Something was mentioned on Marty's site about JB having been married to Shelley Miscavige's sister, I think.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Something was mentioned on Marty's site about JB having been married to Shelley Miscavige's sister, I think.

It appears JB was married to Shelly Miscavige’s sister, Clarice, and was DM's brother in law.

From a comment on Marty's site:
War and Peace // May 1, 2010 at 2:58 am | Reply

JB ~~~ Warm warm welcome to the real world and out of INT BASE.
You are among so many friends.

I know Clarisse and you parted years ago, but I got to say I was moved by the description of her in Marc Headley’s book BLOWN FOR GOOD where he described her sad hangdog express and total overwhelm in her low post in Cine.

JB ~~ it is no honor to be the Evil one’s brother in law but many do not know you married Shelly Miscavige’s sister……..poor vanished Shelly.

[....]

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Interesting comment from the Marty thread; food for thought for Patrons of the Church of Scientology:
Jubal // June 12, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Reply

The PI Joel said ‘at least 2 others’ would come running if he radioed for assist. That means there are at least 3 PI’s around at any one time. If there are 3 eight hour shifts, that’s 9 or more per day. Could be the same around Mike, and maybe Marty. I’ve seen at least 3 hanging around the FH at any one time. There must be 20 to 30 PI’s on the payroll at all times. At $650 per day would be well over $10,000 per day. So the next guy who pays to become a Patron gets less than a week’s worth of PI’s paid for. You’d sure need a lot of Patrons to keep that one going.