What's new

Project to put Miscavige behind bars!

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Former Senior Scientology Executives Working to put Cult’s current Leaders like David Miscavige etc., before the Criminal Justice System

http://www.factnet.org/?p=59
Here's the thing: this sounds like an effort which could result in a games condition between the Church and Freezoners. Granted, they have made serious efforts to defame or destroy many Freezoners. However, I don't really blame them for this. They were created to be an attack dog by the Founder. What do attack dogs do? They attack. I think getting in a lather about the Church is self-destructive. It's a distraction, and they will self-destruct. Their condition is confusion or below. They don't understand their own tech, couldn't deliver it if they did, they perceive wrong targets all around them, dramatize a space navy, and continually commit scads of present time overts. There can be only one result from all of this: self-destruction and degradation. Leave them to it, I say.

My personal take is, as LR used to say, study and audit every day. Don't create new games conditions. Figure out the games you are already involved in, and decide if they are high-toned or not. If not, cease creating those games, and stop associating with those that are playing them, because they will draw you back in, with the best of intentions (from their perspective). If they are high-toned, determine your various roles in those games, and what your condition as that role (or hat) is. Then apply the correct formula, and study and audit every day.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's the thing: this sounds like an effort which could result in a games condition between the Church and Freezoners. Granted, they have made serious efforts to defame or destroy many Freezoners. However, I don't really blame them for this. They were created to be an attack dog by the Founder. What do attack dogs do? They attack. I think getting in a lather about the Church is self-destructive. It's a distraction, and they will self-destruct. Their condition is confusion or below. They don't understand their own tech, couldn't deliver it if they did, they perceive wrong targets all around them, dramatize a space navy, and continually commit scads of present time overts. There can be only one result from all of this: self-destruction and degradation. Leave them to it, I say.

My personal take is, as LR used to say, study and audit every day. Don't create new games conditions. Figure out the games you are already involved in, and decide if they are high-toned or not. If not, cease creating those games, and stop associating with those that are playing them, because they will draw you back in, with the best of intentions (from their perspective). If they are high-toned, determine your various roles in those games, and what your condition as that role (or hat) is. Then apply the correct formula, and study and audit every day.

I think the jews in Germany attempted to do this back in the '30's.

You truly believe that DM does not want world domination for Scio - which in turn makes him the absolute dictator!

The reason you can audit and train in relative peace is because of people like Dennis, Arnie, Sten, RolandRB, Bent Corydon, Tillman, Karen Spanik(Sp), Zinj, Sarge Gerbode, Johm Attack, Gerry Armstrong and the hundreds of others who have fought for the elimination of this domination.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, I don't truely believe that DM does not want world domination for Scio. Don't put words in my mouth. No matter what he wants, though, he's not capable of doing that, because the system he uses and the intentions he's pushing, and the overts he's committed simply won't allow it. Miscavige isn't Hitler, no matter how much he might want to be, or others might want to characterize him that way. His competence seems limited to intimidation and cutting communication lines. He's directed what was once a rather powerful (for it's size) organization like the Titanic along the course of all-out war with psychs. It's stupid, it's from deep down the track or Hubbard's case, and it's destroying the repute of the subject.

I agree that those who fought the Church early deserve plaudits for it, although they really did it because they felt they had to, to live their lives with integrity, and to execute the actions they wanted to take.

It's true that Gerbode fought them to a standstill and created a safe space. So: why stir up the fight again, why not let them destroy themselves, while we continue to expand the safe space? Fighting them is a waste of energy, IMO, energy better used in training and auditing... every day. Why reinvent the wheel? The fight was already won. It's like punching a drunk guy who likes to beat people up. He's going to wake up and start swinging. Don't wake him up. Let him die in the alleyway, where he belongs.

Div6

Crusader
That is all well and good for those that ARE training and auditing.

But the point here is justice. DM has committed and continues to commit heinous crimes against humanity via the tech degrades, the RPF degrades (who woulda thought THAT was possible) and the continued suppression and degradation of SO members and staff, while being completely unaccountable for the finances of ASI, RTC, IAS and the CoS.

Many have been ripped off. :grouch:

He needs to be confronted with his crimes, and given appropriate Justice measures.:angry:

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, you are certainly right that Justice is called for. It's a question of what you want to spend your time on.