What's new

Rising Scale Processing

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'd say that the process itself, in pointing out the ability to *assume* different attitudes is a potentially positive one.

The 'trap' is that Ron enforces His view about 'which' attitudes are valuable.

There's fishhooks in every lollypop :)

Zinj

Get the idea of having no shit. Raise this as high as you can until you're full of shit.

How close did you come? :)

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul, my consideration is that if a person has an Admin Scale, that all you have to do is dust off their buttons "with regard to your admin scale, [button]" to an f/n. That should keep them flying.

Maybe. But I'm not catering to mainly people with admin scales, and my Robot can't take buttons to an F/N. :)

Paul

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
My god, Paul, it worked! I'm completely full of shit! I'd like to go to the examiner, and express that I'd like everyone to be as full of shit as me! This is wonderful!

Tanstaafl

Crusader
My god, Paul, it worked! I'm completely full of shit! I'd like to go to the examiner, and express that I'd like everyone to be as full of shit as me! This is wonderful!

This is sacrilige! :omg:

No-one can be totally FOS until they've posted their way to the top of The Bridge to Total Status. :yes:

Alanzo - wear your Keeper of Tech hat!

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

Please dont express that in a literal way...

alex

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Not-Too-Shabby Power

is now online at http://www.paulsrobot.com/NotTooShabbyPower

There's a 16 MB zip file of all 358 files at http://www.paulsrobot.com/NotTooShabbyPower/NTSP101.zip

Remember that like all of the Paul's Robot Auditor modules, the sound (i.e. the auditing commands) only works with Internet Explorer and not Firefox.

There is no 6-direction component to it.

I removed the "How close did you get?" question as I found it ran better in this Robot version without it.

Since every pair is basically a different way of looking at the same thing, there are three ways you can run it in my version:

1. With the original 14 pairs, start at the first pair ("Survives/Dead"), and when that is flat simply go on to the next pair in the original sequence;

2. With the original 14 pairs, when one pair is flat choose any of the other 13 pairs to work on next;

3. Using the full list, the original 14 plus an additional 64 pairs, pick and choose whichever takes your fancy, flattening off each pair that needs it as you go.

The full list is:

Original
Survives/Dead
Right/Wrong
Fully Responsible/No Responsibility
Owns All/Owns Nothing
Everyone/Nobody
Always/Never
Truth/Hallucination
Faith/Distrust
I Know/I Know Not
Cause/Full Effect
I Am/I Am Not
Win/Lose
Start/Stop
Differences/Identification

Affinity, Reality, Communication, Understanding
Total Affinity/No Affinity
Full Reality/No Reality
Full Communication/No Communication
Complete Understanding/No Understanding

Love, Hate
Love All/Love None
Hate None/Hate All

Be, Do, Have
Be All/Be None
Do All/Do None
Have All/Have None

Matter, Energy, Space, Time
Infinite Matter/No Matter
Infinite Energy/No Energy
Infinite Space/No Space
Infinite Time/No Time

General
Top/Bottom
Most/Fewest
Greatest/Least
Biggest/Smallest
Highest/Lowest
Best/Worst
All/None

Miscellaneous
Be Extremely Wealthy/Be Extremely Poor
Be Completely Healthy/Be Very, Very Sick
Be Extremely Wise/Be Extremely Stupid
Succeed/Fail
Triumph/Be Vanquished
Influence All/Influence None
Total Admiration/No Admiration
Total Mastery/Total Ineptitude
Complete Harmony/Utter Discord
Good/Evil
Beauty/Ugliness

Perceptions
See All/See None
Hear All/Hear None
Touch All/Touch None
Be Aware of All/Be Aware of None
Sense All/Sense None
Perceive All/Perceive None
Feel All/Feel None

More Miscellaneous
Entire/Fragmented
Flawless/Flawed
Pleasant/Unpleasant
Genuine/Fake
Appropriate/Inappropriate
Brilliant/Dull
Wholesome/Rotten
Virtuous/Wicked
Beneficial/Detrimental
Clean/Dirty
Cool/Uncool
Hip/Unhip
Laid Back/Uptight
Groovy/Uncool

Eight Dynamics
Be Wholly Yourself/Be No Part of Yourself
Be All a Family/Be No Part of a Family
Be All Groups/Be Groupless
Be All Mankind/Be No Part of Mankind
Be All Life Forms/Be No Life Forms
Be All the Physical Universe/Be None of The Physical Universe
Be All Spirit/Be No Spirit
Be the All-That-Is/Be No Part of the All-That-Is

Super Power Items
Infinite Knowledge/Zero Knowledge
Infinite Responsibility/Zero Responsibility
Infinite Control/Zero Control
Infinite Power/Zero Power

The commands are similar to the titles above, but not necessarily exactly the same. For example, what must be my favourite command is "Far out, man. As best you can, get the idea of being, like, totally uncool."

Have fun. :)

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
Pretty cool.

If you run into any Kabbalistic mystics, you might try:

As best you can, get the idea of being nothing - nothing that excludes everything.

As best you can, get the idea of being nothing - nothing that includes everything.

This addresses the "two types of zeros" that (each as an aspect of "consciousness" or "being"), discharge off each other and produce phenomena. (So the idea goes.)

There's a "senior" super-zero that emanates these two (boy/girl) "zeros," and the "boy zero" (that excludes) and the "girl zero" (that includes), are the "dimensionless point," and the "infinite circumference." (Although neither exist "in" space or "finity" - language does have it limitations.)

Another way of looking at this is that any "total finity" (any "universe") is the product of a no thing that excludes and a no thing that includes. (Both no things being an extension of a "higher" no thing, like two 0's [0+ and 0- "fingers"] extended from a prime 0 "hand.")

This also corresponds with "Hadit" and "Nuit," popularized by Aleister Crowley in his 'Book of the Law' (Mostly in its 'Introduction'.)

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned this in the first place, as what you've done looks excellent, and I'm very curious as to how it goes, particularly with new people.

I did, however, notice that in the area of "zero" and "infinity" that some old Kabbalistic/mystical concepts might be applicable or interesting, if you happen to run into anyone wearing a black robe.

In any event, the first two commands, if attempted, are probably best done without the explanation that followed.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Pretty cool.

If you run into any Kabbalistic mystics, you might try:

As best you can, get the idea of being nothing - nothing that excludes everything.

As best you can, get the idea of being nothing - nothing that includes everything.

Thank you. I think most people would equate a nothing that includes everything with infinity, or all-that-is, or something like that.

Although in the pairs like "infinite space/no space", I used wording similar to "a tiny, tiny, insignificant amount of space" rather than "no space" to avoid the larger zero concept.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
My sessions on NotTooShabbyPower tend to run smoothly, about 10-20 minutes each. One today was fairly typical in one respect - I ran the "infinite power/no power" pair. I do it Rub&Yawn style one yawn per command, takes about a minute a command usually. The final "rubbing" was pushing my hands together and apart some six inches or so, from about two feet apart, feeling the boundaries of the different levels of my human energy field (aura) tickling the backs of my hands. If that had been a Scn session I would have told the auditor I was "exterior". Good stuff.

But, this is the interesting part. You could do this with any alternate repetitive question where the only real variable is how long it takes to answer the question. I had put both questions onto one mp3 "track", and set the player to "one track repeat", so it simply looped over and over. Now, using only the "Pause" button, I could time the ack and alternate question perfectly.

I.e. "As best you can, get the idea of having no power"--[pause on...get the concept...rub/yawn...pause off]--"Fair enough. Now raise that idea as high as you can towards having infinite power"--[pause on...get the concept...rub/yawn...pause off]--"Good. As best you can, get the idea of having no power"--[pause on....] etc.

I don't like auditing "solo", where everything is going on quietly inside my head, even with written worksheets, command sheets etc. Having the auditing commands spoken (even in my own voice) makes all the difference to me. Most of my out-loud Robot stuff won't work like this as there are too many options, but when one's session is so simple that it basically consists of starting session, running an alternate repetitive command process, then ending session, one can make great use of this option. Because you don't need a computer. You can use your tiny mp3 player, as long as it will read normal mp3 files downloaded from the Net or created by yourself, and it has a "Pause" button that works.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yesterday I ran a "Rising Scale" session on a pair of items, experimentally addressing the pair in three ways:

1. The usual "Scientology" way, simply considering it, and itsa'ing whatever I wished (in this case, writing down my comments and/or speaking aloud at my choice);

2. When EP'd (i.e. reached the end phenomena for the process), or as EP'd as I would have been when I ran regular Scientology stuff, I ran the same pair Rub & Yawn style;

3. When EP'd on that, I added in the 6-direction process with a couple of variations.

The result was not entirely unexpected, although as far as I know I was willing to experience a different result.

1. I found the usual Scn method slow and overweighted in the direction of too much significance and not enough mass, although that is supposed to be a study thing and not an auditing thing. :) I had forgotten how SLOW such auditing is, though. Not much seemed to be happening. After 22 minutes, this pair seemed flat. If it had been a Scn session, I would have told the auditor it was now flat, being overrun, and we would have looked back for a release point to rehab. There had been a few, and I found I was casting around to pick one and kind of force myself to say "that's the one!" so it would F/N and we could get on with the next thing. In this case I didn't have to fake it, and could just leave it at that.

2. It was such a relief to get into the havingness of the RUBBING at last. I got 15 yawns off in the next 6 minutes, which was quite intense. At the end of this time I felt genuinely EP'd on this pair, keyed out, and doing my usual end-of-item "rub" by pushing my hands together and apart a couple of feet apart and feeling the interplay of the different aura levels on the palms and backs of my hands. Good time to end off, but it was research, so...

3. I tried adding in the 6-direction process, both all 6-directions on one item and then one (different) direction per item. This produced no further discharge or insight at all. I was still happy with the session change from right before so there was no real protest on doing this unnecessary action.

So, overall overgeneralized results:

Conclusion 1. Adding Rub & Yawn to your auditing runs stuff much deeper, more intensely and maybe two or three times as fast.

Conclusion 2. The general procedure as presented in Paul's Robot Auditor Not-Too-Shabby Power is just fine as-is. :)

Next session I will start with the 6-dir stuff on the pair, but without the Rub & Yawn, and see how that goes. I'll use a different pair.

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Interesting point on "not enough mass" on the Scn version Paul.
Hubbard stated that study tech was the tech of Axiom 28 amended, therefore it's not unreasonable to assume that an absence of mass (assuming this concept is valid) could have the same effect with any effort to send or receive communication.

Strangely, when people show me their holiday snaps (a substitute for mass) my good indicators rarely come in. :confused2: :)